IC2 1.97 Server Troubles: Messed Up Textures, which Forge is Correct?

• I have just setup a small IC2 server, with 1.97. However, when I went to create a generator and batbox, the textures were messed up, just being 1 texture on all sides, machine block was the generator texture and blank side of a batbox for the batbox. I did a simple google and found out it was fixable by using Forge 3.3.8.152. However, I am already using that for all connected clients. The server is using the last possible Forge for 1.25, 171 I think. Would downgrading the server version fix it, or would upgrading to IC2 1.103 help? Is there anything else that could be causing the problem?

• Ok, simply installing that patch into the server jar didn't work, I will know try updating the client side Forge to 171.

Edit: Forge 171 Client Side did nothing. Would using Forge 152 on both client and server be better? Also, I updated to IC2 1.103, which also did nothing.

• Ok, problem has been solved. I had to use Forge 152 client and server side. That patch for Forge 171 didn't help. IC2 version didn't matter.