Problem with electric tools in single player 1.106

• I am having trouble using any electric tools in single player survival mode, actually they don't work at all. What i tested in creative mode (could test only electric hoe and wrench), they worked fine. Mining laser also looks like it work. But in survival mode they don't work at all. Couldn't test chainsaw and drill (cuz of instant dig in creative mode), but i think they don't work too. I install the mob following instructions in http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…p?title=Download#Download . What could be wrong with my install or is it something else?

• I'm assuming here, don't take offence, did you remember to charge the tools?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• i did, charge line is full. I tryed it with batpack and lappack later, but still no effect. Also mining laser ad both pack become empty after single right click. It only happens in survival game mode.

• Just for future reference, did you craft the tools with filled batteries?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l