Question: Solar Panel Cost

• I noticed that In Ic2, solar panels no longer use two circuits to create. I think this significantly reduced price is an issue, as it makes them greatly more cost effective than other generators compared to Ic1

• Ah. I suppose that the fact I never memorized most other recipes, I wouldn't have realized that applied to all of them. I would still note that that still is a buff to solar panels vs basic generator.

• It's fine. You must consider that many advanced machines now consume absurd amounts of energy, so it balances out lower generator costs. I dare you try to power a Terraformer with a solar array.

• It's fine. You must consider that many advanced machines now consume absurd amounts of energy, so it balances out lower generator costs. I dare you try to power a Terraformer with a solar array.

They are implemneted now?????

Awsome. They used to use I think 10-40 EU/sec, So I think that 100 solar pannels ought to be enough, unless they cost more than 3-4x as much as they used to XD

• Peak energy consumption is 512 EU/s. Yes, they are a tier 3 machine, and can be linked directly to an MFSU.

Don't even try running Flatification or Cultivation without 256+ EU/s. It will be too slow.

• Peak energy consumption is 512 EU/s. Yes, they are a tier 3 machine, and can be linked directly to an MFSU.

Don't even try running Flatification or Cultivation without 256+ EU/s. It will be too slow.

:( )

Ok, Well, that makes me feel much better about the changes.