Multi-Tile Machines, Energy Storage, 3D Nuclear Reactors, and more

• I did not have time to read the whole thread but judging on the first post, here is my reply.

i am actualy an bit afraid of implementing an multi tyle machine set-up for the following reasons (i read an few posts)

1. the lag generated by the multi tyle setup would be large becouse of the various machine blocks must work together in an long chain, which results in an long sequence of command lines, which in turn leads to an icreased lag production for the same function. (and some extra's)

2. as stated in one, the increased lag is already known to people using large scale factory's. in order to use these they must be build in one chunk and they cannot leave the chunk or else the lag generation would prevent them from doing anything else.

3. finaly, the amount of coding required would be insane, and can be compared to what eloraam puts in her mod. (stil not in 1.3.2)
    (also can be compared to the BC systems of pipes and interacting pipes like logistics pipes)

so i dont realy see this suggestion as an big shot on the list. its not realistic as far as i see it.

conclusion, if you realy want this. u should head down the the modding section of this forum and try to collect some information about modding, and if you are capable of learning and using it in an good way. write and develop it yourself.

i hope you found this comment usefull, dont bother replying couse i wil be offline after this post for an unknown time (most likely months)
    IF you do have anything to ask about modding or making this mod possible please, ur welcome to pm me. (dont expect an answer soon though)

take care mate ;)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• 1. the lag generated by the multi tyle setup would be large becouse of the various machine blocks must work together in an long chain, which results in an long sequence of command lines, which in turn leads to an icreased lag production for the same function. (and some extra's)

Have you seen the GregTech addon? It has a lag-free theoretically infinite(I don't know if it's infinite, but in testing, I stacked like 100 blocks on with no noticeable lag increase) multi-block machine

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Have you seen the GregTech addon? It has a lag-free theoretically infinite(I don't know if it's infinite, but in testing, I stacked like 100 blocks on with no noticeable lag increase) multi-block machine

alright, i see your point. but have you tried moving away from the working machine? say, out of the chunk to the mines.

couse what i tried to explain is an common problem for high yield factory's

anyway, i am unaware of the GregTech addon, so i cant reply anything usefull to that. for now. i wil logout.
    concider this post as my last. hope i have been of any help here :)

see you in about 1week or 4 months :)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.