Why doesnt this set up work?

• Here's a screenshot of my crossbreeding set up.

The crop-matron is fully loaded and supplied with energy. The biome is forest and farm's y coord is 53 (yeah, very low, but its in my underground base)

This is on a Tekkit 3.1.2 SMP server.

The set up has not yielded any results in 3 hours and counting. Not a single non-weed plant has grown on the empty stalks.
    I mean, i do realise there might be some problem with air, but no cross-bred plants at all? Can anybody explain?

Also, there seems to be a bug with crop-matron when loading or unloading a chunk. Whenever i come to check the crop-matron after going away, it always has just one weed-ex remaining. Even when i just warp from my home for 3 minutes right after putting frexh sweed-ex there.

• Did you read the thread on crops? Your plants aren't breeding because you have to plant crop sticks on crop sticks to indicate that they should breed, also I'm pretty certain that crop-matron is out of range of those plants

EDIT: Nevermind about the crop-matron, I counted the blocks incorrectly

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Did you read the thread on crops?

Yeah, i managed to miss that detail after reading different guides for like 5-6 times. Hell, i have changed 3 set ups before i got desperate enough to ask for help on the forums. Cost me like 2-3 hours total walking around the crops trying to figure whats wrong.

Welp.
    anyway, to make this thread not completely worthless, any confirmation on that crop-matron bug? It might be something wrong with either the crop-matron's weed-ex slot when loading/unloading a chunk, or maybe the crop stalks losing their weed-ex data so the crop-matron has to reapply the weed-ex.

• Welp.
    anyway, to make this thread not completely worthless, any confirmation on that crop-matron bug? It might be something wrong with either the crop-matron's weed-ex slot when loading/unloading a chunk, or maybe the crop stalks losing their weed-ex data so the crop-matron has to reapply the weed-ex.

I didn't see you update the thread due to the edit, there was an old bug , I don't know if it is still in IC2, but due to Tekkit not updating for a while until after the mods update, it's plausible that it is still in your version

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l