How to install addon

• How would i go about installing addons on my tekkit server?, i'm hoping to install the modular force field addon so i have something new to tinker with, how would i do that :/?

• im a bit of a noob when it comes to navigating this site, can u link it to me :/?

• the addon i'm trying to install onto my server is the modular forcefield mod, but there are no installtion instructions so i'm stumped :/

• You drop the addon in the mods folder, you don't really need instructions to do that

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I'm not really a complete noob, i dropped the zip file into the mods folder, i start the server and try and find the mffs items in nei and i cant find them, i think i still have the mffs mod that comes with tekkit, any ideas?

• I didn't see the post at the top stating that this was a Tekkit thing, I've never actually used Tekkit, so I'm probably not the best person to give advice on non-normally modded Minecraft.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l