Suggestion: [Add uses for unused sprites and more]

• (Just in case you're wondering, I'm not using HI-JOE language because these suggestions don't really influence gameplay that much)
    Name:
    Uses for unused sprites
    Description:
    Several sprites, like the tesla coil's active state sprites, are not used in the game. I suggest uses for them, for example the tesla coil could use the active sprites when redstoned. I understand that this is pretty low priority, but I just wanted to write it down.
    Recipe:
    N/A

While I'm at it, I'll just post these suggestions:

Name:
    Wrenchable ITNT
    Description:
    In version 1.337b, the ability to wrench ITNT and nukes was removed because you could remove them by punching them. The problem is that you can activate ITNT by left-clicking. Do you see the problem? If you want to remove a block of ITNT, it explodes. The solution would be to re-enable the ability to wrench ITNT, which is my suggestion.
    Recipe:
    ( :Coalball: =flint, :Nuke TNT: =TNT, :Bronze Dust: =bronze ingot, :Force Field: =nothing)
    :Coalball: :Coalball: :Coalball:
    :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:
    :Coalball: :Coalball: :Coalball:

:Bronze Dust: :Force Field: :Bronze Dust:
    :Bronze Dust: :Bronze Dust: :Bronze Dust:
    :Force Field: :Bronze Dust: :Force Field:

Name:
    Improve changing machine's names
    Description:
    Currently, a machine's name in its tooltip is the same as the one showed in the GUI. Because this can lead to problems if the names are very long, I suggest adding a new section to the .lang file where one can define the names displayed in the GUIs.
    Recipe:
    N/A

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Just asking: why do you feel being responsible of reminding us craft of ITNT and Wrench ? ^^
    In my opinion, ITNT and Nuke should just work as Vanilla TNT, even if it's annoying using redstone for mining ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Why I tell you these recipes? I have no idea.
    So... What about the other two suggestions?

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• What about the 2 others suggestions ? I don't see anything useful for me, nor anything annoying. I've nothing to say about, and that's why I didn't said anything. Now you've asked me, I've answer almost contentless for you and FenixR will flame me ;(
    ^^ /That' mean it was ironical.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!