Idea

• i'm not sure where to post this but i had this idea a while back, someone really needs to make an addon that allows invisibility, powered by eu, it will drain alot of eu and will only keep you invisible for a short time, aswell as being hard to make, to go invisible you would have to be wearing all 4 pieces of the camo set, head, chest, legs and feet, aswell as the camo controller that toggles your visibility and indicates the amount of power left in the unit. invisibility could be accomplished by perhaps using something like the potion effect in the snapshot of regular minecraft, but also allowing the camo to have a custom skin while not invisible, i'm sure this wouldn't be as hard to make as some of the other addons out there, but i think this would be extremely cool to add, obviously it would be appealing to griefers but since it would be an addon the server admin would know he/she was downloading it, i personally have a small tekkit server with a few firends and i would love something like this. Anyway just a thought if anyone actually wants to make this, go ahead, i doubt it would be hard to make and has the potential of being very epically awesome. :D

• This should probably go in the suggestions forum, also it has already been suggested and discussed here

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• okey xD, seemed abit strange that no one had thought of this :P, would also be nice to see the addition of quantum mechanics and futuristic ideas, e.g. fusion reactors, using deuterium and such, i think a really cool thing to add though, would be more things to actually power, e.g. security systems and defense structures, you have to get real inventive when your considering defense, there should be turrets, cameras, laser detectors and password panels, just some things to think about :)

would also be nice to see the addition of quantum mechanics and
    futuristic ideas, e.g. fusion reactors, using deuterium and such

*cough* GregTech *cough*

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• This sounds like a good idea, but Vanilla already has a Invisibility potion so i'm not seeing why people will use this over the potion unless people can't brew. However, this is still a good idea