Installation instructions?

• I'm trying to install IC 2, as im sure you all know the instructions are as follows:
    How to install the Mod itself:
    To install IC², first extract the archive to a location of your choice. Then drag the content of the minecraft folder into your minecraft.jar with a archive managing tool like WinRar.
    You can ignore theminecraft_server folder.
    Do not attempt to install this mod by dropping it into the mods folder.
    Do not unpack your minecraft.jar.
    Do not drop the whole client or the downloaded archive into your minecraft.jar.
    Do not forget to delete the META-INF folder if you didn't delete it already.
    Do as i said in the second sentence of this section.

Ok so step 1, yes extracted that was easy. next step "drag the content of the minecraft folder" i have a bit of a problem here, in what i downloaded the 3 folders are Armor ic2 and IC2sprites
    Am i just being stupid and missing something here? Because i don't understand which folder is meant by that, there is no folder named minecraft just those 3 i mentioned.
    Hope i'm not wasting your time X(

=========================EDIT===============================
    nevermind, i redownloaded, i don't know how that happened, if anyone else has this problem try redownloading.

• I have the same problem, though no matter how many times I re-download, I keep getting the same results.

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

• The instructions aren't 100% accurate (at least until SMP is finished). You'll just want to drag everything inside the zip to the minecraft.jar.

• mhm the instalation is so easy ...
    but anyways you will need to install modloader, modloader mp and minecraft forge too