Weird charging Phenomenon ?

• Hi. I Just finish wiring my celling for Luminator and cover all the wires with Construction Foam
    And After I put the Luminator. I found out a strange phenomonone.
    Only two of my energy storages can charged at the same time , making my machines sometimes run out of power.
    I know every time the wire splits, the current split in half.
    So the energy storage which is further from the generator could end up with no current.

But what I have encountered is that, Some times is the Third floor and the basement are charging.
    The First floor and the Second Floor which is between can't recive any current.
    Could it be that I put too many Luminators that caused this Phenomenon?

Really frustrating in using the Luminator. Thinking about change to Lamp or just use Glowstone.

By the way, this is the lay out of my wiring.

|---Bat box :Batbox: (third floor)----Luminators(18 pieces)
    |
    |
    |---Batbox :Batbox: (second floor) ---- Luminators(16 pieces)
    |---MFE Unit :MFE-Transmitter: (second floor) ----Machines
    |
    |
    |----Batbox :Batbox: (first floor)----Luminators ( 22 pieces)
    |
    |
    |---Batbox :Batbox: (basement) ----Luminators ( 48 pieces + 3batbox )
    |----
    Watermill tower :Water Mill: (40 Generators)
    |----Watermill tower :Water Mill:
    (40 Generators)
    |----watermill tower :Water Mill:
    (40 Generators)

• I don't think the current splits in half, I think it goes to the nearest available target

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Essentially, packets are split to smaller packets proportionally to inverse of path resistance.

Splitology

WOW, Thanks for sharing this discussion with me.
    It is very useful. I did use different cables , so the EU split in different size.
    And Some path is too lossy, so the "share" haven't sent out.

• Yea, Luminators have a 10k energy buffer. So each one down the line in the basement will try to fill it up before the basement's batbox can fill up. Which is a major energy draw, and could be why your top floors aren't lighting up.

Also, double check to ensure you don't have energy loss between your water towers and your basement. It's very easy to end up with an entire tower outputting 0 Eu/tic if you get your length calculations off by even one block.

I would suggest Glowstone Lamps, as they do not require Eu to keep lit, and can be turned off at will.