Advanced creation the big machines

• Hello dear players mc

The proposal I have with minecraft mind is very ambitious. A whole industry know that there are many machines. Welders, mechanical arms, compression plates, among many other things.
    To do this hen had a mind machine assembly. The machine consists of taking metal circuit boards and motors and build large systems. Like cars, towers rifregieració, automata, etc etc.

The process would be to build a machine built to be a XYZ = 2x2x2.
    Then open a panel where the parties quit the machine you want to put in the machine construction. These parties would welders and all the other gadgets were.

In addition, add a plane prototype is built.

And finally, we would materials.

The prototypes could simplemnt investigating or that you have. That means a lot of work by a programmer. We seem pretty one that could be very good to play with this.

Your comment is appreciated on

• already denied. sorry... :(

and please don't say to this guy "use the search bar" like everyone else does hes still new.

• honestly tell me so ignorant disrespectful great. If you are a good person so we could explain it is to find the bar. It is something that I am very short and I do not understand.

• Official Post

Multiblock machines have been denied before due CPU reasons.
    Please use the search bar which is pretty small (and kinda hidden, i've said it 5 times already...), it is at the IC² banner on top right corner of forum screen.