Thaumcraft 2 Alumentum not working in Steam Engines anymore?

• If by Steam Engine, you mean Generator, are you sure that ever worked?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Obviously a Tekkit user, please carry on good sir.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I don't believe buildcraft has steam engines, i think you're confusing buildcraft with railcraft.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• No, he has the right mod this time, Steam engines are the engine type before Combustion and after Redstone

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• From wiki:

No, he has the right mod this time, Steam engines are the engine type before Combustion and after Redstone

From BC wiki: "Stirling engines (formerly referred to as steam engines) are the second tier of engine."

Okay I apologize, I didn't realize you were using the former name.

Alblaka says: