Not sure where to put this...(config feature request/issue report)

• ...But I have a bit of a bug/feature request.
    As you all (should) know, IC2 has a config option to turn off it's rail crafting, for added support for Railcraft.(or just to disable them)
    I thought, hey, I should turn off IC2 Bronze armor and tools, so I can craft Metallurgy ones. No config option. So I tried setting them to ID zero. Every bronze tool and armor piece I disabled turned into a pair of bronze boots in the crafting grid. So did the iron shovel.
    Tried setting them to -1, game froze when trying to load a map.
    I know this may sound odd, but I don't want IC2 bronze tools and armor. The ingot is good, so are the other uses for it. I just want to disable the tools and armor so other mods which craft such tools and armor can do so. But I can't.

So, could a config option similar to the rail recipe be added to disable bronze armor and tools from IC2? Yes, the Composite plate armor uses one. But could it be done, so other mods can craft their bronze stuff without IC2 overriding their recipes?

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

Edited once, last by YX33A: Better title stuff ().

• Being a supporter of "moar config file power" anyway, I'd almost suggest a new thread title prefix for config-file-based suggestions. They will probably make for a lot of small updates?