Autobalancing discriminating recycler

• Scrabox its completely and totally random in what it gives, unlike EMC where you can be precise and make whatever you need.

Recicler is also random in which you could get 64 scraps with 64 cobblestone or you could get nothing (Don't fall into the gamblers falacy people)

UU matter its a little like EE but only on the fact that you can choose what to make, you can't be precise on how many units you want to make nor you can make something with the bare minimum in most cases, its either all or nothing.

• I have not much experience with EE, but from what i know, in end game EE and UU works nearly same way gameplay-wise. You find one way to maximize return and then spam it. I don't see much difference between mass cobble and mass blaze powder. ADR is what would actually make them different in endgame.

In early-mid game, of cause, difference between UU and EMC mechanics is significant (EMC is OP and recyclers are useless). But I don't see how ADR will make recyclers OP (or even useful) before endgame.

Only things that ADR adds is an incentive to be creative.

• UU matter its a little like EE but only on the fact that you can choose what to make, you can't be precise on how many units you want to make nor you can make something with the bare minimum in most cases, its either all or nothing.

You forgot 2 main things: First: reaching endgame is faster with EE than with IC².
    And more important: with EE you can turn ANYthing in ANYthing(else) you want. In IC², you can turn UUM in anything you want but you can't turn anything in UUM, so you can't turn anything in anything else.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• EE is not tech related...

main point is:
    you can craft anything listed in UUM recipes from air(sun,water) and cobble generator if you have proper infrastructure.

in EE you allowed to enter creative mode after some time.

• You people are missing the point, its not a comparison of EE EMC with IC UUM.

Quote from alblaka

IC Recycling != EE EMC (or TC Vis)

Its a comparison of trying to make the recycling process somewhere similar to converting stuff in EE to EMC (Or TC Vis), ergo trying to give each material a individual "Price" for getting scrap, whenever its automatically decided or not.