Seriously Weird MFSU Problems

• Alright, I literally have nowhere else to turn with this one. I've been using IndustrialCraft for a long time now, and I"m currently still on 1.3.2 because of it, but I am having the absolute weirdest problem. I've posted pictures of my setup skelatalized, but basically I have two reactors below this room, one of which comes up via the glass fibre cable in the centre. The MFSU it comes in to PISSES away power into thin air, regardless of whether it's hooked up to ANYTHING. In the real setup, as pictured, it outputs to a glass fibre which then connects to an MV transformer, and it loses power, regardless of whether the MV is connected to its adjacent MFSUs, or its induction furnace above it. This also has nothing to do with my reactors, because even if I place a battery inside of the MFSU and remove all of its inputs, it still outputs EU into thin air. As you can probably tell I'm essentially obsessed with compact, concise, elegant designs, and I would hate for it to be the death of me. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Yeah it even happens if the MV transformer is disconnected so that the output face of the MFSU is facing a block of air. The ONLY thing I can think of that may have contributed to this is the fact that this room was imported into my world with MCEdit, but even outside of my real world this problem persists. I even removed every single other mod I have except Forge and IC2, and it still happens. This leads me to believe that it's either some obscure wiring issue or some strange glitch. Feel free to build this design and test it, because I also believe it's the most compact design possible that fits all 9 machines.

"Ice in my blood, Ice on my mind."

• I believe you have hit the E-Net ghost bug, update IC2 to a later version

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Hmm alright, anyone wanna steer me in the direction of the latest beta?

"Ice in my blood, Ice on my mind."

• Support section, at the top

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l