[BUG][v1.0]Graphic bug with OptiFine

• II i install OptiFine, the texture of all IC² blocks are messed up. Here's a screenshot:

OptiFine somewhat overwrites a class that MCForge uses, since Forge uses a different texture override than ModLoader, it reads from different texture files. OptiFine must've overwritten the class required to do that. (I mean really. Wheat growing on bedrock?)

• Official Post

But it's only with IC².. Other Forge mods arent affected.. ?(

Not true. Better than wolves has the same problem. It's an optifine compatibility problem, so you should go bug them into using the forge platform. ;)

• Not true. Better than wolves has the same problem. It's an optifine compatibility problem, so you should go bug them into using the forge platform. ;)

OptiFine is moving to being Forge compatible, but as far as I know, the Forge team need to work in a fix so that OptiFine can work (since they both edit an important file, which is what causes the issues).

BuildCraft is also affected by weird textures. Better to wait until the Forge team and the OptiFine dev get them working together properly ;)