1.109 beta , some issues

• im guessing this is an issue you know about, but i have two...first off, for some reason i cannot compress uranium ore in a compressor. it just will not work.

also when i go to make crop sticks (i have buildcraft installed) it makes oil buckets instead..i went into the IC2.conf folder to look for crop sticks item ID, and i cant find one listed, is it under a different name? im guessing this is the problem but i cant find the item to change the ID.

thanks for any help

• The crop sticks are a block whose default block ID is 218, but recent Forge forces things to get out of the <256 range. You'll find them in IC2.cfg at I:blockCrop in the block {} section.

And yes, the first one is a known issue, will be fixed in the next beta.

• Ah-ha! Buildcraft recently had a commit that moved all the block and item IDs around -- the old (unshifted) oil bucket ID was 3807, which, when shifted, gives us... 4063. The new default item IDs are all in the 19100s, so it may be worth going into buildcraft/base.conf and replacing all the 38xxs with 191xxs. You're likely to have other similar conflicts with everything else up to block ID 4095.