[IC2 Independent/Exp/Classic][1.7.10][1.8.9/1.10.x/1.12.x Unoffically] IC2 Backpack HUD v3.0/3.1-3.4

• Official Post

Straight port to 1.10.x for anyone that wants it.

Enjoy ^^

• The Hud is not worked by Multiplayer.
    the Jetpack is half Filled and the Hud is Full..
    Wheen you Fly is going down the "Balcken" and fill

you can see here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFQe9EbpicA&feature=youtu.be

Singleplayer Work Good why not Multiplayer?
    Forge is Upto Date

Code
    [12:01:14] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting tracing printstreams for STDOUT/STDERR.
    [12:01:15] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader version 12.18.2.2171 for Minecraft 1.10.2 loading
    [12:01:15] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_111, running on Linux:amd64:3.2.41-042stab116.2, installed at /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre
    • Official Post

Oh yeah, the off hand is a thing. Should be easy enough to fix.

RF is a pain to support because you've got to have the API available to start with, I might do Energy capabilities though because that comes with Forge.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Forge energy just copied the RF API as a capability rather than interfaces, so it logically works the same but is different. Most mods now support at least one of those two or Tesla though, so it should work for most things.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Quick fix for 1.10.2 to shift over for the offhand slot if it's not empty, as well as add Forge Energy support and rewrite a lot of the render code to hopefully be a little faster despite doing more.

Enjoy :)

• Hey,

first of: I really like your little plugin. I'm currently updating my modpack to 1.11.2
    . Is there any chance, you'll update your mod? As far as I know, you can recompile your old code against the new Forge API

Tank you :)

• Official Post

Finally got around to this, straight port to 1.12

Enjoy :D