Looking for a mod?

• Right now, I have a world I'm working on as a proof-of-concept world where I can test the compatibility of the 56 mods I have installed (sorting block ID's was a damn pain), and have found the perfect area to settle down and set up shop as it were. But I've run into a slight problem: this f*cking tall grass everywhere! Being the lazy and stubborn person I am, I really don't want to move around and find a new area or just create a new world.

I was trying to figure out how to clear out all of this grass in maybe just a few passes, nothing of use came out of the mods I have installed, and my mind kept rolling around and back to the Redpower sickles.

What with Redpower2 not being fully updated (damn those last two(?) bugs) and as of yet unreleased, I'm trying to find something that will help me to clear out all of this grass akin to those blessed sickles and my searches have been fruitless.

I'm not going to bother attaching my mods list, please just suggest mods and how I can use them to clear out the grass. Thanks in advance.