IC2 and Buildcraft

• So...I recently started using the "Magic World" mod pack for Feed The Beast, and noticed it didn't have IC2, so I added it as an extra mod cause I like IC2(Even though I am absolute crap at using it), and several recipes are missing, and the ones that are here are a bit odd. The macerator recipe is missing, and a lot of the recipes use Yellow Pipe Wire when they shouldn't(Generator). I tried disabling Buildcraft and the recipes were back to normal, but the problem comes back after I re-enable it, so I was just wondering if there was a reason for this. It works normally on FTB Beta Pack A(BC+IC2), so I guess it might be something new, and maybe that was the reason they didn't include IC2 in the pack, but I'm just wondering if there's a way to fix it.

• Er...it was using 3.2.2, but I took a look at the config file(maybe just an old config file or something? Not sure) and changed the yellow pipe wires ID and it seemed to fix things, the macerator is back in the recipe list and the recipe for generators are fine, so thanks a bunch.