Advanced Technologies and more! BETA 0.8 (1.4.5/1.4.6) ITS HERE WITH NEW STUFFS!

• As you're adding animal cages, why not adding a special machine that would use EU, wheat and water and would get some Leather, Meat and others loots from animals ... each machine could accept up to 4 animals cage (of the same animal) and it would give you some loots and ... Fecal Matter! Okay, that sounds creepy like that ... but you could also use it to generate some Biogas/MethanefromGregTech/BiofuelfromIC² that would allow you (with a lot of machinery) to get even more EU! (assuming you are able to feed your animals correctly, which makes me say there should be a Forestry-config nerfing the whole thing ...) and ... Scrap! (yayp, Scraps are very close to Fecal Matter, sadly ... ^^ )

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• There's another bug with the advanced drill.

When using it when activated on a server, other people around you are not able to see the mined blocks until they log out and log back into the server. The mined blocks themselves still act like real blocks but do not drop items when destroyed by another player.

• Sounds like an epic idea mattlapate, I'll put that on my todo list. Also, I'll get that bug fixed with the server not updating the map right away! Sorry about that, I don't rlly have anyone to test how a server would run it :p

• Well, what would this new laser do?

can store more eu of course plus extra modes like weapon, scanner which tells you the ores in a certain radius, ranged that acts like sniper plus night vision,one shot which mines one block and ultimate blaster which uses lots of eu to shoot a blast 4x8x4 area plus kills all mobs

• i have a better name for the upgrade quantum suit. galactic suit .
    what about leggings that make you rum hy.p..e...r.... SPEED!!!
    and a chestplate that gives you fire, explosion and normal resistance plus strength with a cost of eu
    i would make it so the output of advanced carbon plates to 1

• It's a fun idea, but as long as the gravi suit is hogging up the chest plate, it would have no chance. Instead these items would be meant to be used with the gravi suit, a helmet that makes you and your armor invisible, boots that let you walk on water, and pants that create an aura around you that will damage any mobs in it

• what about a quantum saber.
    the current nano saber is useless because it runs out so fast and its not worth the trouble to get