Suggestion: War Robots/ -Machines of different tiers and animal-cross-breeding

• The second idea would be crossbreeding between mobs.

I thought again about that and ... I come up with an Idea:
    The main problem mentionned by Devs for cross breeding mobs is the fact mobs are laggy. That's why I thought: why no making a multi block structure, that would "suck" mobs from a door (and could also give some mobs back if you really want so), would need Wheat to run, + EU and maybe something else, but would also turn mobs into items like into a GUI (or not, it could just simply be a mob counter, but that would avoid crossbreeding and just allow [nothing here]-breeding). The GUI would makes you able to cross breeds mobs you want (just put 2 mobs into the same enclosure, and Tadaa, you'll maybe got an awesome baby animal!), but it would just be like items in a nuclear reactor.

Another feature would be makings it to generate EU (but costing Wheat, and why not a special thing that cannot be harvest by Forestry, toi makes it boring to maintain ^^) by using ... some awesome ... FECAL MATTER! Process it with any machines, and you could get Biofuel, or even Methane ! (GregTech here!).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I thought again about that and ... I come up with an Idea:
    The main problem mentionned by Devs for cross breeding mobs is the fact mobs are laggy. That's why I thought: why no making a multi block structure, that would "suck" mobs from a door (and could also give some mobs back if you really want so), would need Wheat to run, + EU and maybe something else, but would also turn mobs into items like into a GUI (or not, it could just simply be a mob counter, but that would avoid crossbreeding and just allow [nothing here]-breeding). The GUI would makes you able to cross breeds mobs you want (just put 2 mobs into the same enclosure, and Tadaa, you'll maybe got an awesome baby animal!), but it would just be like items in a nuclear reactor.

Another feature would be makings it to generate EU (but costing Wheat, and why not a special thing that cannot be harvest by Forestry, toi makes it boring to maintain ^^) by using ... some awesome ... FECAL MATTER! Process it with any machines, and you could get Biofuel, or even Methane ! (GregTech here!).

Wow. Potato, are you high? :D This suggestion is soo weird.

Tough it sounds nice, you mentioned one word that will most likely stop this from happening. Multi-Block. Sound's a bit hard to code and laggy aswell...

But. Fecal Matter... do you get this ideas because you are a potato or just because you are french? :P

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Dudes! I'm not saying i hate Multi block! In fact, i love it.

The problem is that many suggestions have been shot down by the devs due to lag.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• But are GregTech and RailCraft laggy ?

Well, if you own a big server with tons of players operating massive factories with tons of machines, yes it its.

And i can confirm it does cause a perceivable hit in old computers (My bro's computer is very modern... for 1990 :D (1.8GHZ single core CPU and a Intel integrated video...)

Tough, i would love more multiblocks and stuff like that. A lot of mods are surpassing IC2 because of lack of development in that aspect.

• players operating massive factories

Lol. That explains all. Automation. Try to play PvP, where factories are kinda stpid, and you'll see the difference ^^. And at least, factories made out of mlti-bloc structure are less laggy than f***ing trap towers and such mobs exploit, don't you think ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Lol. That explains all. Automation. Try to play PvP, where factories are kinda stpid, and you'll see the difference ^^. And at least, factories made out of mlti-bloc structure are less laggy than f***ing trap towers and such mobs exploit, don't you think ?

Yea... tough in a good PvP server, teams have hidden bases. I agree, IC2 needs more multiblocking, it would be awesome to say: MY NUCLEAR REACTOR IS READY! looking at a expensive multi block construction, other than a block...

Reminds me... once had a secret bunker in a server with a couple of friends... We had a "problem" with a enemy team and we used the ICBM mod :D . Needless to say, the world was full of holes...

Tough there was a protected area, a town with supermarkets and where you couldnt kill anyone or launch a explosive