disabling ExpensiveMaceratorRecipe in Mindcrack

• I'll start by saying I'm vary new to server tweaking....

from what i read to re-enable the macerator's original recipe all i have to do is set... B:ExpensiveMaceratorRecipe=true .... to B:ExpensiveMaceratorRecipe=false.
    this is found in config\GregTech\Recipes.cfg. now i restart my server from what i figure... but the expensive recipe still shows ... why and how do i fix it

thank you all for your help

• I'll start by saying I'm vary new to server tweaking....

from what i read to re-enable the macerator's original recipe all i have to do is set... B:ExpensiveMaceratorRecipe=true .... to B:ExpensiveMaceratorRecipe=false.
    this is found in config\GregTech\Recipes.cfg. now i restart my server from what i figure... but the expensive recipe still shows ... why and how do i fix it

thank you all for your help

This belongs in the gregtech thread as gregtech is the addon that adds the expensive recipe.
    But I will help you anyway :P The reason that the expensive one shows in NEI is that your client config is still set to expensive on. If you try to craft it using the old recipe, the crafting table will not display the macerator but click on the "empty" crafting table output slot and you will get one. If you want to fix NEI and make it show the correct recipe, then go to the config on your client and change it the same way you changed it on your server.

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• from what i read to re-enable the macerator's original recipe all i have to do is set... B:ExpensiveMaceratorRecipe=true .... to B:ExpensiveMaceratorRecipe=false.

From what you say, you've probably enable normal recpe on your server, but not on your client. Both have to be configured.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• This belongs in the gregtech thread as gregtech is the addon that adds the expensive recipe.
    But I will help you anyway :P The reason that the expensive one shows in NEI is that your client config is still set to expensive on. If you try to craft it using the old recipe, the crafting table will not display the macerator but click on the "empty" crafting table output slot and you will get one. If you want to fix NEI and make it show the correct recipe, then go to the config on your client and change it the same way you changed it on your server.

This belongs in the gregtech thread as gregtech is the addon that adds the expensive recipe.

so sorry to ask this... i feel like a moron... where (as in what directory) would that be in ... the client config that is... sorry again

• %appdata%\.minecraft\configs\gregtech.cfg (something like that, if you're using Windows)

• if you changed the server properties, everything will work correctly. your NEI recipe will look like the wrong one though, but the old recipe will work :p

But yes, change it on the client aswell and it should sync nicely. if you do not know where it is, just open your client, go to texture packs, click on open texture pack folder and it should take you to the right directory.