Here is Industrial Craft 2 mod addition to the legendary LB PHOTO REALISM - the best realistic texturepack!
I had inspired by LB Photo Realism pack and drawn this IC2(x256, 1.8.1 at the time) textures 1,5 years ago.
LB PR TOPIC IS HERE.
The reason I showed the texture just now - almost immediately, the new ic2 1.0 was coming, with a completely unsuitable textures structure, archive came weight 5 times more so minecraft just was shutting down down by trying to upload it. Now I find the time to deal with it and:
- Update it for IC2 1.2.5+
- Create x128 and x64 resolutions
- Finish armor and items part perfectly
Why I can afford myself to say that these textures are more better than others:
- Clearly, realistic and proper look
- HD resolutions up to x256
- 100% finished work
- Archive includes IC2 textures and item fix for the main texturepack (some of items come across a piece of /arent suitable for further work on them)
- I exhausted myself trying to draw nano and quantum armor, and found no other way to use IRON MAN and TRON-IRON MAN fantastic skin textures from
Necessarily look at this topic to see another incredible skins HERE!