Trade o Mat random items

• I have a very small server and we LOVE the trade o mat, we currently use Gold nuggets as our money, works great for us. Anyways I wanted to set up a game type machine with the trade o mat. So what I wanting was to set up so they pay a amount and get a random item from the chest.

If this is already a feature please help me in setting this up. If not I personally (not sure about others) would love to be able to do this. This could also expand into gamble machines if had a toggle button or something to make it spit out random amounts of gold/diamonds or whatever the server would like.

I also would like infinate supply's for admin shops again if not already a feature. (I could not find a whole lot of info on the trade o mats).

Thank you for your time and great work.

• If you have tubestuff (if i'm not wrong) you can use the duplicator (admin block which dupes anything inside it), then some automation stuff (preferably redpower) to automate it.

Use ComputerCraft and enable command block as peripheral. Then write a program to alter the command to give @p <random number> <amount> <metadata> on a redstone signal, that can come from the coins passing through an Item Detector (RP2) or a Redstone Pipe (BC + Additional Pipes).

• Official Post

Use ComputerCraft and enable command block as peripheral. Then write a program to alter the command to give @p on a redstone signal, that can come from the coins passing through an Item Detector (RP2) or a Redstone Pipe (BC + Additional Pipes).</amount>

That would work even better than my suggestion but it requires programming skills which many doesnt have.

• That would work even better than my suggestion but it requires programming skills which many doesnt have.

I can probably write a program that you give a list of possible items and their weightages that you enter through a file on a redstone signal.