Question: Change output levels?

• Am I missing something/plain retarded? if I remember correctly you used an EC-Meter to change them in IC1 however I can't seem to change them with it in 2? Do you have to use something else now?

• Official Post

Am I missing something/plain retarded? if I remember correctly you used an EC-Meter to change them in IC1 however I can't seem to change them with it in 2? Do you have to use something else now?

You cannot alter the outputs of any of the Transformers/storage devices, due to the new E-net implementation. machines only call for the exact amount of power they need, and can only handle up to 32 Eu/t at max (Sans a few machines that are rated for higher level intake).

• The wiki is fail in this matter. Isnt clear yet for me which machines accept which voltage. I know that Mass fabricator and induction furnace accept MV, but i am wiring everything else at LV.

• The wiki is fail in this matter. Isnt clear yet for me which machines accept which voltage. I know that Mass fabricator and induction furnace accept MV, but i am wiring everything else at LV.

True, and even knowing the (unstated directly) tier of a machine isnt even enough, especially in that power usage doesn't seem to be much of a guide, since an induction furnace takes 16 EU/s, whle a miner takes 22 Eu/s, and Im pretty sure induction furnace takes T2 (and is T2, but miner is not, Normalization please, and allow em to take crystals/laptron as well)

• the terraformer will take t3 (512) and works REALLY fast doing so.

If someone would give me rights *hint hint wink wink* I will start updating the hell out of the wiki