Suggestion: Electric Multi-tool

• I've just got a good idea guys, a Electric Multi-tool. The Multi-tool has the abilities of a Pickaxe, a Shovel, Shears, a Hoe, an Axe and a Sword. It will of course run only on energy from it's internal storage or from a lap-pack or the other packs. I came up with the idea of it because there is no Multi-tool in ic2. It will not be too over-powered or too under-powered if it get's the correct eu usage. The recipes for this would be:
    B=Blank
    L=Lapatron crystals
    H=Multi-tool Hull
    M=Multi-tool module
    Multi-tool Hull=
    :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Circuit: :Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Circuit: :MFE-Transmitter: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Circuit: :Advanced Machine:
    Multi-tool Module=
    L :Advanced Circuit: L
    :Chainsaw: :Nano Saber: :Diamond Drill:
    L :Advanced Circuit: L
    Multi-tool=
    BBB
    BMB
    BHB

Thanks for taking a look at this :) And can someone tell me what's up with the diamond drill?

• +1
    Its better to develop toolbox mechanics than to make thing simplier by introducing electric paxel (pickaxe + axe + shovel)

Also there going to be some issues like what if you want to kill a sheep and not to shear it. or destroy soil and not to tilt it. It could be made through modes like in wrench or mining laser but its a pain to go through all modes before you find right one so..

my answer is: not now

)))

Communication and discussion + constructive critisism = Good Ideas

• Official Post

Also there going to be some issues like what if you want to kill a sheep and not to shear it. or destroy soil and not to tilt it. It could be made through modes like in wrench or mining laser but its a pain to go through all modes before you find right one so..

Eh? Left click and right click...
    Left click kills/destroys blocks, right click shears/tills. Chainsaw and hoes already do that, it CAN be unified , but it wont be.

• and you end up tiling soil or shearing leaves and cobwebs instead of blocking...
    it can be unified of course but its won't be convenient.

Communication and discussion + constructive critisism = Good Ideas

• Official Post

and you end up tiling soil or shearing leaves and cobwebs instead of blocking...
    it can be unified of course but its won't be convenient.

And completely not necessary. People just need a toolbox rework in my opinion, making it a bag of tools which simply opens on rightclick.