[Suggestion] Parachute Pack/ParaPack

• OK, so here's an idea:
    THE PARACHUTE PACK! Cheaply crafted with wool, leather, string and an IC2 Backpack©, the parachute pack does cheaply what the electric jetpack semi-does! Using the mode switch key in midair opens a parachute, a giant entity blossoming over the player's head and slowing them to a grinding halt! The parachute can be closed by hitting the mode switch key a second time, closing the parachute! This is, however, not recommended. THe parachute is NOT dropped, the Backpack© remains on the player, and the pack is reused in the recipe all over again.
    The purpose would of course be to assist players who wanted to, maybe, jump from heights. Also, if using Flan's Mod and your plane breaks... PARAPACK TO THE RESCUE!
    The applications are endless; BASE jumping, Paratroopers, Emergency use parachutes, Impromptu fall damage preventer, a cheap alternative to half of the electric jetpack...

• That sounds neat, but hey, guess what, the electric jetpack already does that, I just don't see the point. And the entity above the player would be more than 10 codelines.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

That sounds neat, but hey, guess what, the electric jetpack already does that, I just don't see the point. And the entity above the player would be more than 10 codelines.

Thats tier 0-1 Anti-fall damage stuff, seems fair enough to me. I'd like to see some kind of parachute, but which is used while in player hotbar (aka can be used in conjunction with utility/armor)