Ic2 addon better armor and crystals

• i need name for the machine thats better than a mfsu 4

1. mfx (2) 50%
    2. mfis (1) 25%
    3. iridiumbox (1) 25%
    4. mfsuu (0) 0%

:Nuke TNT: :MFS-Unit: :MFS-Unit: :MFS-Unit: I am making a addon for ic2 so far i thought of iridium crystals also i thought of something better than a
    also i need a cool name for it though

and i am making a up grade of quantim but i still dont have a name for it and also a oil generator so install buildcraft so you can get the oil ill pm phamir to add a emc value for the ic2 oil im adding for ee3 once possible i will add a iridiumpack ( jetpack)

the iridium pack will be released in 0.2 : :Nuke TNT:

recipe for iridiumtron

l = lapitron

c = adv circut

= mfsu

= energy crystal

= iridium plate

c

L = iridiumtron

it can store 100000000 eu

sorry im not done yet with the addon but ill release when the iridium crystal is done and works

sorry for the bad english im italian
    :Industrial Diamond:

:Quantum-Helmet:

:Quantum-Bodyarmor:

:Quantum-Leggings:

:Quantum-Boots:

• :Recycler: :Reactor: The release will not come until i get the block name of the thing better than a mfsu :Reactor: :Recycler:

approximate release date: march 10th 2013

also i am needing the eu source code to make the thing better than a mfsu and i hope you a good val's day :Nuke TNT: :)

:Quantum-Helmet:

:Quantum-Bodyarmor:

:Quantum-Leggings:

:Quantum-Boots:

there will be some other versions later its experimental i need some testers for the 0.1 - 0.9U versions :Recycler:

example 0.(number) U = version ultimate the U versions will come after the 0.(number) versions and then the 1.0 and on and on