quantum suit bugging like hell on smp

• Hi there. I have a question about the quantum suit super abilities on SMP(FTB Direwolf 5.0.1). I have checked the changelog but didnt see any changes to the suit so im gonna post it as a bug here.
    1. The helmet doesnt feed you.
    2. The armor protects you from lava but not from fire, so i basically came back from a swim in a lava lake and died after 30 seconds of constant fire damage.
    3. Sometimes the chestplate doesnt protect against some damage at all.

• Hi there. I have a question about the quantum suit super abilities on SMP(FTB Direwolf 5.0.1). I have checked the changelog but didnt see any changes to the suit so im gonna post it as a bug here.
    1. The helmet doesnt feed you.
    2. The armor protects you from lava but not from fire, so i basically came back from a swim in a lava lake and died after 30 seconds of constant fire damage.
    3. Sometimes the chestplate doesnt protect against some damage at all.

First off, FTB does not use IC1, this belongs in the IC2 section.

1. Intentional, a recent change made it require canned food in your inventory to feed you.
    2. Was a glitch, has been fixed in a later version of IC2.
    3. I have no idea, having never experienced this problem, if you can find a repeated cause, feel free to make an official bug report.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l