Custom Modlist 1.5.2 [FTP] [GMT +10 Hosted in Sydney]

• I have decided to open up my server to public a bit more.

It is a white-listed server, if you don't know where Sydeny-AUS is you will probably be getting some terrible latency and it probably wont be worth requesting to join.
    It is a hardcore survival server, with some quite nasty AI

PVP is technically allowed, however cooperative play will get you further, as PVE is designed to be quite a challenge.

There are no ways of teleporting items/players other than IC2/GT

If anyone on these forums are interested in joining leave a:

Can you use SVN or are you willing to Lean:
    Reason To Join:
    Strawberry or Raspberry:
    Misc (Anything you may feel will help):
    MC Name:

Current Mod List: (Is updated as bug-fixes and new versions appear)

• Although No Thaumcraft Is a bit of a shame, I would freaking love to play on a Sydney based server.
    +1

================================================================================================================================================
    "I'm an inventor. I became interested in long-term trends because an invention has to make sense in the world in which it is finished, not the world in which it is started."
    - Ray Kurzweil
    ================================================================================================================================================

• No Thaumcraft/Twilight Forest mostly due to the way they fit in with other mods themes (Both brilliant mods but I just cant justify them)
    Computercraft is a no go simply due to its exploitability.

Some mods in the list do have some nasty exploits between each other but only if you go searching for them.

I guess if enough people are interested ill think about opening it up to whitelisted public

• Anyone Here in Australia come one come all to the amazing Minecraft experience.
    If we get enough peeps there might even be all out industrial conflict.

"I'm an inventor. I became interested in long-term trends because an invention has to make sense in the world in which it is finished, not the world in which it is started."
    - Ray Kurzweil

• Updated to 1.5.2
    Server hardware is salable based on amount of users and load.

Dedicated server is not an option in AUS