Can you adjust the strength of armors (like the nano armor) in IC2?

• I use MCPC+ to run a craftbukkit server and this mod is great with it! I also use a plugin that increases the strength of the monsters in Minecraft, giving the players a reason to upgrade armor and weapons. I had a player complain that one creeper killed him with fully charged nano armor on and he was expecting it to take more damage. I was wondering if there is a way to tweak the armor strengths in IC2 via a config file perhaps? Basically, I would like to adjust the damage absorption strength of the nano armor and probably the quantum armor to better compensate for the increase mob damage. I am using industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf.jar.

• Try updating to at least 1.115, I have experienced this myself, and I don't know if it was in that version or not, but nano-armor was not absorbing any damage when it should absorb all damage.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Hmm, will that version work with Minecraft 1.4.7? I'm using a Bukkit server with MCPC+ and all the plugins/mods i use are not updated to 1.5 minecraft yet so I am not updating Minecraft yet. I noticed to use the 1.115 version, I need to update the client side Forge version as well.

On a side note, if it will work with Minecraft 1.4.7, will updating to IC2 1.115 affect the existing items/machines already created by users using IC2 1.112? I don't want to break the server.

• Yes, that version is compatible with 1.4.7, and no it should not mess up any machines/blocks you have so far, as long as you do not remove the config or ic2_map files.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Edited once, last by CrafterOfMines57 ().