Config option for machine loss on wrenching

• When trying to dismantle a few machines in my old base, to move them to a new one, I encountered issues with wrenching machines to retrieve them. Some of them were turned to machine blocks, and all of that stuff in them was wasted. And with GregTech, it seems to ''boost'' that loss chance very high, making it nearly impossible to move to a new base without making all of the machines again.
    So, I have an idea. I think that there should be a config file option for machine wrench loss (enabled, true or false) and an option for the loss chance value (only applies if machine wrench loss = true). This would solve the issue for many, and server owners can customize it to give players more freedom for moving machines with a low loss rate, or to make it more complex and require players to be careful with machines and have a high loss rate.
    Any support?

• When trying to dismantle a few machines in my old base, to move them to a new one, I encountered issues with wrenching machines to retrieve them. Some of them were turned to machine blocks, and all of that stuff in them was wasted. And with GregTech, it seems to ''boost'' that loss chance very high, making it nearly impossible to move to a new base without making all of the machines again.
    So, I have an idea. I think that there should be a config file option for machine wrench loss (enabled, true or false) and an option for the loss chance value (only applies if machine wrench loss = true). This would solve the issue for many, and server owners can customize it to give players more freedom for moving machines with a low loss rate, or to make it more complex and require players to be careful with machines and have a high loss rate.
    Any support?

Or use a electric wrench.

Done

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

Any support?

As suggested by above, and use the *lossless mode*, or you can use the gravitool (from gravisuit add-on), it always have lossless mode enabled.