Problem with texture in IC2/1.115

• Hi , few days ago i was playing minecraft with ic2 ,of course, when i install Optifine all was be good but , when i run the world minecraft say missing texture when i put anything , i try to resolve the problem but i can't .Please help me.

• IC2 for 1.5 is still WIP, they may or may not be working on the problem as we speak, if not, post the bug on the Optifine Forums.

• But my minecraft without optifine run more slow and this can be a problem of IC2 because Optifine is compatible with all the mods

As far as I recall (this was on the bugtracker), Optifine hadn't integrated a method that newer Forges were using, causing the problems. It's still on Forge #608, after all.

• If you need to use Optifine, use the C3 preview i can confirm all the textures work and look fine with the latest preview. at the same time a lot of us have seen an increase in FPS after dropping Optifine from our builds then again we all have pretty nice desktops.

• I just installed the latest optifine to resolve the issue and it no longer says missing texture, however there is still a problem. The blocks that had missing textures are now using random textures from pam's harvestcraft. Also, I tried running minecraft after removing optifine and I get a black screen. Is optifine somehow holding my mods together so they all work? My only guess is that there may be conflicting textures and optifine may be doing it's best to keep minecraft running by using the same texture for multiple blocks.

(edit) I found out the textures get messed up when I have buildcraft installed.

Edited once, last by Jaeric: additional testing ().