[1.4.7] IC2,Greg,BC3, smart moving etc etc, small server for Tick Threading (multithreaded server mod)

• Hello, i'm running some small server (10 people max, but i don't have problem rising limit) for people who like to enjoy (almost) worry free server that include latest tick threading for ultimate server experience, in short tick threading can run every 16x16 area in separate thread, so far i haven't seen many problems.

If anyone is interested in building in small community (me and my friend currently heh).
    You can check it out at http://cpy.zapto.org

To play you'll need at least set javaw -Xmx2G -jar (quite lot mods, will work on default settings but 2G is better)

Drop whitelist request here or skype:cpypcy (best and fastest way almost instant)

• Official Post

Interessting. Did you transfer Items to a Double Chest using my Automation over Chunk boundaries and with a massive Item Load and ended up with either a very unlikely Infinite Loop, or no Transfer to the second Part of any Double Chest on the World at all until restart? Except this I can't see any Problem with Multithreading and my Mod. And I'm going to fix said Code now.

• Thing is, i try to avoid chunk boundaries for stuff like that, logistics pipes gives errors sometimes when im offline, and i never tried doublechest on chunk border. I have iron chests for that instead and set some safe-ish settings in TT.
    Sadly i don't know how to use your automation tools, so i haven't tried it.

I wish your machines had configurable input-output slots like thermal expansion, but nevertheless i can't live without gregtech now.

• I seriously have to watch some YT vid about this, if they even can supply power at the same time, that would be awesome! I'm using too many mods and not enough players on my server to improve my skills :)
    I learned much from playing with other players, and also i got banned from my last server i played on.
    I was banned for using "unapproved reactor" 1km from nearest living person. What can you do eh? :D
    My server have enabled /tps and /ticks for everyone so you can see how much your machine cause load to server. I'm using this to learn how different stuff can cause server to be overloaded.

• Official Post

GT automation can be used to insert energy on machines, alongside item/liquid automation. You just need to learn the basics.
    Test them at SSP and you will find out many things by yourself as i did.
    Well, we all may get banned for any reason, but that doesn't mean we are bad persons.