Scattered Moons - Discussion

• Official Post

Link to Story

Given the style the story is written in be aware everything posted below could contain essential spoilers, accordingly I disrecommend you from reading this thread if you didn't read the story (to it's currently released point) already.

Otherwise, how about sharing your oppinion of the story and, more importantly (to me) your assumptions on what is going to happen next.

• well based on the experience from hundreds and hundreds of stories, next step will be to face these "things".
    eizo (interesting choice in name btw) will fight them, bla bla bla.
    (hhmmmm yep next time i will also name my charakter after a rather famous monitor manufacturer...)
    but as Alblaka has written this story, this aint gonna happen.
    (or maybe it is ? and thats the way you want to troll us?)
    so my assumption is:
    he is eager to face and (fight just wildly assuming they are evil) them but gets distracted by something.

either way i look forward to the release of the second chapter.
    ( maybe you are waiting for someone to start the discussion to publish the next stuff)

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

Edited 4 times, last by skavier470 ().

• Official Post

Ye, I suck at making up names. And somehow I just couldn't get rid of Ezzio, but didn't want to take exactly that... and so it's Eizo now. Which at least turns into a good nickname 'Ez'. Which again could be considered a pun towards LoL's Ez-rael.

Thanks for the feedback, it usually feels boring to simply write a story without any response at all. Apparent desinterest of the readers is a pretty major motivation killer to me.

• dont worry
    i love your writing style, and as of now this story isnt dissapointing. ( even though i know only 3 pages)

EDIT:

read the next part,
    is every site a chapter?
    or am i misstaking "As well, please keep in mind that the first few chapters aren't exactly full of action or anything suchlike, but be assured that the interesting chapters will come very soon. " with:
    pfff just uplaod 5 sites with fighting, yea cliffhanger all the way, so guaranteed is that there is atleast 2 more pages of fighting next upload.??

so you are going the "manga" way off fighting, let the charakter yell out there attacks when they use them, so you can spare some more text? ^^

The forum is REALY going slow currently, execpt Gregtech and nuclear stuff, but even the nukers are in a kind of winter sleep.
    so dont worry i bet when the forum gets a bit more active againy your audience will increase again.

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

Edited once, last by skavier470 ().

• i dont want to make a monolog with alblaka.
    we need more people discussing.