[ADDON] [1.7.2] CompactWindmills

• Okay then have fun chewing iron for those rotors while your "sinking" in "2048eu/t". Cause 2048 eu/t is just the gross output in other words "how much eu/t do I need to whip up another rotor?" and "how compact are these units in eu/t per cubic meter" optimized eu generation requires the least of both. Even fusion reactors may "looks" like they're canking out 64k eu/t but really depending on how your fueling the unit and even automation cost energy to keep that reactor cooking. Every energy generation have their disadvantage from simple cheap solar panels to complex high yield reactors. Even thermal energy plants have their down side of comsuming lava like no tomorrow. (two Thermal Boilers need 3.33 buckets ish of lava per secund, churning out on a Maniuglaim rotor will get out 800 eu/t of gross power)

• Official Post

The average in a good setup is 1.2/1.3 anyway ...

Currently, normal windmills are bugged, it has been for some versions, but ppl didn't seem to bother.

By the way, the average from my windmills was 1,66 , before it became unstable and buggy.
    2 EU/t was a normal thing to happen, so it doesnt matter (much).

• Currently, normal windmills are bugged, it has been for some versions, but ppl didn't seem to bother.

By the way, the average from my windmills was 1,66 , before it became unstable and buggy.
    2 EU/t was a normal thing to happen, so it doesnt matter (much).

Yeah, but, how many space and wires need to place 1k windmills, and here we have it all in one unit, it is inconceivable not to tangible fine or complications recipe this upgrade.

• Official Post

Any fix for wind mills? I hate to remove the mod due to the major bugs :(

Rotors not being eaten etc is a bit annoying :P

What Major bug ? I didnt see any, except for the carbon rotor not being consumed (which is not that important since i can easily replace it).

• Hope someday warnings like this vanish :)

2013-09-16 03:10:14 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: aroma1997.compactwindmills.TileEntityHV@452535f0 (aroma1997.compactwindmills.TileEntityHV@452535f0) is conflicting with aroma1997.compactwindmills.TileEntityHV@4c951e55 using the same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hi,

(Sorry for my english, i'm french)

Your mod is so good but i have three question :
    - Can you put disable craft for your blocs on your config file? (if i want disable the HV and EV for example)
    - Can you put a Output config?
    - The config "B:useIC2Stuff=true" not work or i dont understand the topic of this?

Thanks a lot

• Official Post

Your mod is so good but i have three question :
    - Can you put disable craft for your blocs on your config file? (if i want disable the HV and EV for example)
    - Can you put a Output config?
    - The config "B:useIC2Stuff=true" not work or i dont understand the topic of this?

I will add a config option to disable the crafting of some blocks.
    I will also make a option on how much they output.
    And yes, the useIC2Stuff is bugged ATM

• Use in the game

Outset are normal
    But after a while electricity was originally 512EU / t
    Later became 16EU / t
    How to solve? :huh:

• Hi,
    I am using CW 1.0.1.3 on MC 1.5.2 (SMP) and have problems getting them to work. In the config the "likeIC2" option is set to false.
    The 8 EU/t windmills are working fine but I can't get to work the bigger ones. For now I have the 32 EU/t one and I can't get it to output any EU through cables. I tried every transformer, every cable above and including copper and an MFE and a Batbox (with transformers before it) and both wooden and carbon rotors. The GUI says it is outputting between 20 and 32 EU/t (fluctuating) but no EU comes out. Any suggestions what I might be doing wrong?
    Cheers,
    IC2Fb

• Don't think this is a bug but maybe it is I don't know hehe, I'm not able to get power on any of the windmills anymore no matter where I put them.

• Official Post

Don't think this is a bug but maybe it is I don't know hehe, I'm not able to get power on any of the windmills anymore no matter where I put them.

What version are you playing, what height do you put the windmills at, is there space around the windmill, did you put a rotor in the windmill. which rotor did you put into there?

• What version are you playing, what height do you put the windmills at, is there space around the windmill, did you put a rotor in the windmill. which rotor did you put into there?

v.1.0.2.2 I've tried at multiple levels between 60-200, the only blocks occupied was underneath the windmill where the fibre cable was going straight down, Yes I did put rotors in them and tried every rotor to make sure it wasn't just that 1 rotor. I have also tried the different kinds of windmills as well.