IC2 for 1.5 keeps crashing

• well i dont wanna say much about this so im gonna keep this short and sentenced ic2 when i install it it crashes when i uninstall it no crash

if you really want crashy the crash log then.
    http://pastebin.com/NzEt15kV

Crash logs are always needed when you have a crash. Otherwise the devs will not know what's the error. However, ForgeModLoader-0 logs are preferred over crash logs.

To solve: update all your mods.
    If that doesn't work, try removing mods one by one, EXCEPT IC2, until you remove the one that does not make it crash. Then tell the author of the mod (that when removed, does not crash) to update IC2 API.
    Additionally delete all the ic2/api/ folders in all your mods. This will make them less likely to crash when updating to a new IC2, but that will make the mods require IC2 to run.

• Crash logs are always needed when you have a crash. Otherwise the devs will not know what's the error. However, ForgeModLoader-0 logs are preferred over crash logs.

To solve: update all your mods.
    If that doesn't work, try removing mods one by one, EXCEPT IC2, until you remove the one that does not make it crash. Then tell the author of the mod (that when removed, does not crash) to update IC2 API.
    Additionally delete all the ic2/api/ folders in all your mods. This will make them less likely to crash when updating to a new IC2, but that will make the mods require IC2 to run.

all i got to say about that is....thats just insanity in my world because i dont know which mods i need updated and i got aton of mods so how do i know whats which to be updated if they are outdated