Many Console IC2 Warnings Regarding TileEntityCompactSolarHV

• Hello, I run an MCPC+ server with the Tekkit Lite mods, including IC2. Recently IC2 has started sending lots of warnings to the console, the warnings are basically all the following:

2013-05-13 06:32:55 [WARNING] [IC2] removing cpw.mods.compactsolars.TileEntityCompactSolarHV@224ecaf9 from the EnergyNet failed, already removed: true

I have tried re-downloading the IC2 mods from the Technic website, and have reset the configs, however this is still an issue, any idea?

• Hello, I run an MCPC+ server with the Tekkit Lite mods, including IC2. Recently IC2 has started sending lots of warnings to the console, the warnings are basically all the following:

2013-05-13 06:32:55 [WARNING] [IC2] removing cpw.mods.compactsolars.TileEntityCompactSolarHV@224ecaf9 from the EnergyNet failed, already removed: true

I have tried re-downloading the IC2 mods from the Technic website, and have reset the configs, however this is still an issue, any idea?

Go bug the mcportcentral people, MCPC is none of the devs business. It's a 3rd party port.

Tekkit is also not very well liked here.