crash on startup

• When i try to start minecraft it crashes and it says this error report:

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: manager
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:142)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:515)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:160)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:411)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: manager
    at ic2.core.IC2.load(IC2.java:814)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:514)
    ... 5 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT ff907af1 ----------

WHATS WRONG??? :Nuke TNT:

Lava isn't your friend when it comes to mining or exploring things...
    Lava IS your friend when it comes to this: :Geothermal Generator:

• * in TV presenter voice
    This is Blaster's "Minecraft Boot up" tutorial

1. Remove all mods except Forge and test. If you can load Forge without any problems, move to step 2
    2. Re install your core mods. while you are testing, NEI is very helpful as it can show you any broken recepies and help with ID conflicts
    3. Install in mods that go into the mods folder one at a time, in order to find out the mod that is causing the problem

Once you find the problematic mod, the first thing to do is, once again, remove all the mods except the problematic on. to find out if it is a clash with the mods.
    Then, UPDATE FORGE (this is your problem), if problem persists. Downgrade to the recommended version of the Forge forums. if the problem still exists, downgrade to the recommended forge version on the mod in question's forum. If you still have the problem, complain to the mod author/s to get it fixed and if it sais that it's fixed, but you are still having the problem. You should probably stop making a mod pack and play a custom one.

This has been Blaster's "Minecraft Boot up" tutorial. For all your bug fixing need.
    */ in tv presenter voice

Seriously though, updating Forge should be your first step. I have had this problem several times while I have been working (slowly) on the Shrine Runner mod pack. I would like to help more, but I have no idea what mods you are running. I also recommend creating a fresh set of configs as a Just in case (Just delete everything inside your config folder)

• uhh using quotes is harder in this... ON TOPIC: i found out that forestry is incompatible with IC2 and thats why it crashed..... well thank god for emergency backup

Lava isn't your friend when it comes to mining or exploring things...
    Lava IS your friend when it comes to this: :Geothermal Generator:

• uhh using quotes is harder in this... ON TOPIC: i found out that forestry is incompatible with IC2 and thats why it crashed..... well thank god for emergency backup

Get latest Forestry, IC2 had a API update. the Configs should still work for the latest version. Also, if you want to quote, just hit the quote button in the post you want to quote