The spambot wars season 3

• *Both Dodge the taint laser
    Blaster: Mega Blaziken, Mega Lucario, Mega Absol, Mega Mawile, You guys go deal with the laser
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Ampharos, Kahngaskahn, you two

*Releases Ampharos and Kahngaskahn and tosses them Mega Stones turning them into their mega forms, all go after the laser which is now at the summit of the Volcano

N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, that sword can channel your mana powers, even in your armour
    Blaster: Good to know

*Both turn to Spambot leader
    Blaster: Now back to you, LIGHT CUTTER

*A blade wave of light comes out of the sword
    N.I.C.O.L.E: THUNDER FURY

*A bolt of electricity hits the spear point of the staff and is fired out the other end

• entopy spambot leader: it as never meant to might you!!! it was meant to hit the core

• N.I.C.O.L.E: They will still stop it, along side something I droped off over there.
    spambot leader: which is
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Me to know, you to never find out
    Blaster: BLAZING BEAM

*nothing happens
    N.I.C.O.L.E: It only has light elemental fused with it so only light attacks will work
    Blaster: better than nothing

*Runs in to try and knock the spambot leader off balance

• *Blaster backflips to avoid a attack from the spambot leader, slides back because of the speed

Blaster: This is getting ridiculous
    *Activates HUD's X-ray mode, locates Nether star, Philosopher's stone and raw essence of X-360 in the spambot leader's chest

Blaster: Found you, N.I.C.O.L.E!
    *N.I.C.O.L.E uses her staff to deflect an attack

N.I.C.O.L.E: What is it?
    Blaster: I need you to get back to the carrier, beam the Pokémon out of the volcano, deploy more of Project Flux along with a way of protecting it and get ready to beam me and anything with a homing beacon on it back on my command.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Got it

*Warps back onto the bridge of the Frame carrier
    spambot leader: now what are you going to do, your all alone now and nearly exhausted
    Blaster: Simple, this

*Rams into the spambot at full speed, creating a sonic boom and destroying his chest plate, Blaster has been thrown into the air because of the impact
    spambot leader: GAH!!!

*converts arm into multi claw grapple hook
    Blaster: I'll take those

*fires at spambot leader's chest grabbing the Nether Star and the Philosopher's Stone
    spambot leader: NOOOOOOO!

*Collapses to the ground due to the rapid energy drain
    Blaster: Not meaning to add insult to injury, but...

*Knees spambot leader in the neck knocking him away and leaving the puddle that is X-360, Blaster tosses activated Homing beacon at the puddle
    Blaster: Now N.I.C.O.L.E

*Blaster and X teleport away with the Nether star and Philosopher's stone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Inside the Frame Carrier's teleport room after the teleport from the battle zone
    Blaster: Computer, Beam the substance surrounding the Homing beacon to the medical bay
    Computer: Acknowledged

*Sees Pokémon back in their original forms
    Blaster: How did you guys go?

*All look at the ground
    Blaster: I see

*Looks to N.I.C.O.L.E
    Blaster: Did you successfully deploy Project Flux?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: All extra packages successfully landed, Mirror Move Mk 5 Shields have been deployed around them and the first wave, they should help keep the Taint Laser at bay
    Blaster: We can't get a lock on the Laser itself can we?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Unfortunately, no. There is a jammer around the Laser, I can't get a lock on it
    Blaster: What's the status on the battle at the teleporters?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: The spambot horde has stabilized at 25 million, for every new spambot that comes through, another is destroyed. However, they won't be able to last much longer
    Blaster: Then that's where we're headed. Computer, head for the Spambot teleporter array at full speed
    Computer: Acknowledged
    Blaster: I'm headed to the medical bay in order to get some stuff for my burns and see how X is coping, he should start to be regaining a form by now. Keep me informed on those Teleporters.

• X-360: Thank you....

*tiny sparkles dissolve into the air*

Computer: 21.4% core taint level

• *Watches X dissolve into the air
    Blaster: I'm sorry

*Turns to a medical drone
    Blaster: Record the time of death and alert any relative.
    Medical Drone: Time of Death 5:30 PM Day 10 030. Here is the Cream you wanted for the burns

*Takes cream
    Blaster: Thanks doc, take care of the Pokémon, especially Swampert and Glalie. Alert me of any problems, I'll be on the Bridge

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*On the Bridge
    Blaster: What's our status N.I.C.O.L.E
    N.I.C.O.L.E: ETA to Teleporters is 3 Minutes. We have received a report on the Taint Laser. The level of taint in the area is stabilizing at 25%
    Blaster: Let's hope that they are running it on full power then. By the way, how were you using electric powers from that staff of yours. Your code currently doesn't allow for Mana?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Legendary Mana potions, I filled the staff with those and used the Mana directly
    Blaster: Ingenious
    Computer: Incoming Transmission!
    Blaster: Put it through on the main monitor
    Executive Bolts: I see you finally got your ship back Blaster, where have you been?
    Blaster: Mt Melter. Me and X-360 tried to get the Nether star back
    Executive Bolts: Did you manage to retrieve it?
    Blaster: With difficulty, yes
    Executive Bolts: What do you mean?
    Blaster: The Spambot Leader was there, he used the power of the Nether Star along with a Philosopher's stone and X-360
    Executive Bolts: X was a traitor?
    Blaster: No! he was absorbed by the leader. I managed to free him and retrieve the items, but he lost to much energy. He's dead.
    Executive Bolts: I see.
    Blaster: There is more. The Spambot's have deployed several Teleporters near the Promised Land Warp Zone. We have analyzed there to be 25 Million Spambots in the area. We are on our way there now in order to assist the soldiers in the area. Also, the Spambots have set up a Taint Laser on Mt Melter. I have several Taint reduction machines in the area trying to negate any more damage done to the Vis. The current taint levels around Mt Melter are at 25%
    Executive Bolts: Why didn't you destroy the laser while you were there?
    Blaster: We couldn't. The Spambots have a Jammer protecting the Laser, we can't get a clear shot. The Mega Pokémon team tried destroying the laser while N.I.C.O.L.E and I were taking on the leader and couldn't destroy it
    Executive Bolts: What is the status on the Spambot leader?
    Blaster: Heavily damaged, but alive. He was to strong for us. Unfortunately we haven't seen the last of that bolt for brains. But he won't be back for a little while at least.
    Executive Bolts: Keep us informed on the teleporters. We will come up with a plan for that Laser
    Blaster: Acknowledged

*End Transmission
    N.I.C.O.L.E: We're almost at the teleporters
    Blaster: Prepare a ground assault team for rapid deployment. I'll get the Flight suit and assist from the air. I need you to use the cannons to take out the teleporters
    N.I.C.O.L.E: What could they want in the promised land?
    Blaster: I don't know. And I don't particularly want to find out

• X-360: Where am.. i... i thought i died!!!!

*brushs him self*

X-360: open secure transmission!!!!

*Start Transmission*

X-360: Blaster Come in!!!!

Echo: Blaster Come in!!!! Blaster Come in!!!! Blaster Come in!!!! Blaster Come in!!!! Blaster Co...mkwjo

X-360: Wasmic are you there...

Echo: Wasmic are you there.... Wasmic are you there....

*End Transmission*

X-360: Scan for life signs!!!

Suite: None detected!

X-360: Scan me!!!

Suite: No life signs detected!

• * The Frame carrier is now over the Battlefield

*Over Intercom
    N.I.C.O.L.E: All systems are ready Blaster. I'm actually surprised your not testing the Nighthawk
    Blaster: This requires something a little more precise. N.I.C.O.L.E, before you destroy all the teleporters, I want you to scan the teleport frequency for them, find out where they're coming from. This may be our only chance at tracking them
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Working on it now, your Flight suit is ready for launch. Dual arm cannons are loaded with the Mega Gargo chips you asked for. I've also established a link to the Solaris Emerald so that you can find out when it has finished recharging. Good Luck
    Blaster: Thanks, same for you
    Computer: Deploying Flight suit in 3, 2, 1

*Blaster drops from the ship along with several hundreds of drone pods
    Blaster: Activate propulsion systems
    HUD: Propulsion systems, activated

*Starts flying to the center of the spambot fleet
    HUD: Mega Gargo chips, activated. ME network connection, Online. Onboard missile capacity, 100%
    Blaster: Let's do this

*Points arm cannons at spambot horde
    Blaster: MEGA BARARGE!

*Thousands of small missiles fire from the arm cannon at the horde, destroying thousands of spambots
    HUD: ETA to recharge, 3 minutes
    Blaster: Plenty of time to do some one on one damage
    *Flies down, unloading plasma shots while doing so. Meanwhile, the drones have deployed and assisting the main defensive wall

*Through HUD
    N.I.C.O.L.E: You call that precise?
    Blaster: More so then doing bombing raids. How's the tracking
    N.I.C.O.L.E: the connection tracking is at 25%. The defenses the spambots have put up isn't making it easy.
    Blaster: Keep me posted

• X-360: trace the echo

Suite: .... Done! source found: Everywhere

X-360: this place seems to boost amp on frequency transmission which causes it echo but now i did to find out where in the hell am i. Scan Energy signatures and UGPD

Suite: Energy Type: ethereal. Energy location: Everywhere. UGPD location: UNKNOWN

X-360: i cant warp that far from earth to a place off the grid with just a suite plus it dosernt seem where i am rotates because the sun has not moved.AHH! maybe if i scan which sun it is. maybe thats on the grid.

Suite: ERROR.... sun not dedicated. Molten Magma Core dedicated

• Executive Bolts: D.A.W.N., Blaster said his team couldn't destroy the Taint Laser because of a "Jammer." What would a jamming field do to prevent an attack?
    D.A.W.N.: It would likely be unable to destroy it on- site, considering the amount of spambots there. The jamming field would make remote attacks impossible as well... but-
    Executive Kalashnikov: Wait! D.A.W.N.! Run an omnispectral analysis on the field!
    Bolts: What is this- Oh my God...
    D.A.W.N.: There's nothing there, sir.
    Kalashnikov: Ah-ha! All we need now is to analyze the records of N.I.C.O.L.E., and then we can devise a plan to counteract this field! D.A.W.N., send a message to Blaster and ask for N.I.C.O.L.E. We'll need her in a drive; the internet isn't safe enough.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• *Notices Scott being trapped by 10 spambots
    Blaster: oh no you don't

*Flies over to them
    Blaster: Hey, bolt for brains

*All ten turn to him
    Blaster: Smile for the cameras, PLASMA SPREAD

*ten beams fire from the cannons, killing the spambots
    Blaster: Need a hand?
    Scott: What took you so long?
    Blaster: There were complications at Mt Melter

*Scott notices Frame Carrier hovering over the teleporter array
    Scott: Why hasn't N.I.C.O.L.E started firing yet
    Blaster: She is trying to locate where the spambots are coming from, speaking of which

*Activate com system
    Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E, how is the tracking coming?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Give it another minute, it's at 90% done
    Blaster: Excellent
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Also, Bolts just contacted me, he wants us to return to Mojang City when we can.
    Blaster: What for?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: He believes that there might be something in my memory database that can help stop the laser
    Blaster: Tell him we'll be there once we have finished here

*Deactivates com system
    HUD: Mega Gargo chips, recharged
    Blaster: Excellent, good luck Scott
    Scott: Same to you.

*Blaster flies to a nearby fleet of spambots
    Blaster: Mega Barrage!

*destroys the spambots while the Frame Carrier begins bombardment on the teleporters

• *X-360 is searching around the current area when he finds some ruins*

X-360: there some text i cant read. please scan and translate.

Suite: it says: Argotha or ether.

• Backstory/Technical Stuff: Part One
    N.I.C.O.L.E. stands for Nanostring Intelligence Construct and Omnidialetical Lexicographics Emissary. D.A.W.N. is a network system (Dynamic Access Wireless Network) that Executive Edward Bolts of Metasystems Engineering, Inc. augmented with AI capabilities. This configuration is slightly latent and inaccurate, (generally buggy) so a new AI is in the pipeline: A.R.U.M.I, which stands for Autonomus Reordinalized Unifying Metacomputational Intelligence. Reordinalized Unification is a mathematical process that deals with Transfinite Fractanomials, and its base concept is the fact that a fractal transfinite cardinal can be reduced to an ordinal number through the usage of Antiautologicals, strange complex expressions that cannot logistically exist as themselves.

As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Edited once, last by execbolts ().

• *The Teleporters have been destroyed, the remaining spambots are few and scattered

Blaster: Scott, you think you can handle these guys
    Scott: I think the others can handle this, can you take me back to Mojang City
    Blaster: Hold on tight then

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* On the Frame Carrier
    Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E, how did the tracking go
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I tracked them to the Aquan Sector, after that, the signal was lost.
    Blaster: It's a start. Lets head back to Mojang City
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Alright, Computer, take us back to Mojang City

*In the War room onboard the Frame Carrier, N.I.C.O.L.E walks in and notices Blaster looking at a holographic photo of a family and a map of an Island
    N.I.C.O.L.E: You miss them, don't you?
    Blaster: I was banished from the region shortly before the start of the first war, I have been keeping to that since. But if that trooper in the factory speaks the truth, i fear that somthing has happened
    N.I.C.O.L.E: We'll go there after Mojang City. Why were you banished in the first place
    Blaster: I wanted to explore the rest of the world. The people of Anathos are known for being remote so they banished me for a low form of treason. Alert me of when we're near the city
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I will

*Walks out, leaving Blaster
    Scott: N.I.C.O.L.E, how is he
    N.I.C.O.L.E: A little bit home sick

• *We rejoin our heroes aboard the Eos Nova, plotting a new course of action.*
    Executive Bolts: Computer, engage A.I.D.E.N. program.
    Computer: A.I.D.E.N. online.
    A.I.D.E.N.: Hello, sir. What did you want from me?
    Bolts: Status report. And how's Blaster doing?
    A.I.D.E.N.: Well, when I searched the coordinates you gave for the taint laser, I just found interference. Actually, it actively deflected the sensors in such a wide area that we couldn't effectively target it at all. Also, on the powersuit, assembly is proceeding as planned, though you can change it at any time. Would you like to see the current schematics?
    Bolts: Later.
    A.I.D.E.N.: As for Blaster, my cameras caught him looking at a holophoto and a map of the Anathos Autonomous Republic.
    Bolts: Sentimentality... the soldier's worst enemy.
    A.I.D.E.N.: Um, sir... Blaster isn't technically a soldier, and everyone has emotions like that.
    Bolts: True. I just don't let mine get in the way of my work, UNLIKE HIM. Anyway, the way I see it, someone needs to be air- dropped on to the taint laser and plant an explosive device.
    A.I.D.E.N.: That would be a suicide mission.
    Bolts: Too true. And I know just the person for it.

• N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, we're approaching the Eos Nova
    Blaster: Send a warp request to the Nova, Scott, you're in charge of the ship. Don't do anything stupid with it
    Scott: Alright alright, I'll keep you informed of any major spambot activity

*checks monitor
    Scott: you have warp clearance
    Blaster: thanks, commence warp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Onboard the Eos Nova
    Executive Bolts: N.I.C.O.L.E, I need to check you memory logs, can you download yourself into the computer's network
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Ok

*Begins download
    Executive Bolts: The Jamming frequencey is one of the strongest i have seen, We can't lock onto anything anyware near the laser
    Blaster: Let me see the range

*Displays range of frequency
    Blaster: they have amplified it, when we were at Mt melter, we couldn't lock onto the mountain, at this rate we wont be able to lock onto teh Biome
    Computer: Download complete, reading memory log
    Executive Bolts: while we wait, what's your connection to the Anathos Autonomous Republic?
    Blaster: I was raised in New Vine Town, one of the southern most points in the region. Shortly before the first war started, I was exiled from the region because I wanted to explore the rest of the world
    Executive Bolts: and why were you looking at a map of the region?
    Blaster: During the early phases of this war, a spambot told me that they massacred hundreds of species of Pokémon, Anathos has the highest concentration on the planet
    Executive Bolts: And who were the people in the photo?
    Blaster: My family... How do you know these things?
    Executive Bolts: your War room's cameras
    Blaster: I see
    A.I.D.E.N: Sirs, we have finished reading the logs, N.I.C.O.L.E is currently re-downloading herself into her portable matrix, ere are the files concerning the laser.

• Executive Bolts: Now, Blaster, I have decided on the best course of action. It requires direct action.
    Blaster: There are over 25 million spambots in the area! How could anyone possibly get inside the biome, let alone the Mt. Melter peak!
    Bolts: All they would need to do is get shot down.
    Blaster: Do explain.
    A.I.D.E.N.: The laser has a massive fluxogenic effect on the impact region. The saturation of aspect sub- nodes, combined with the taint field, produces a conformant wave that will disassociate the materials present in the target.
    Blaster: ...What?
    Bolts: To oversimplify, the target gets eaten by an energy field.
    Blaster: Still, what does this have to do with your direct action?
    Bolts: Simple. We have the target carry a large supply of condensed Vis. When the wave hits, the Vis will be absorbed in to the field. The constitution of the laser is such that it will have a negative pressure on the Vis, so it will be conducted down the laser and either shut it down or reduce Mt. Melter to dust. All we need for this is the Vis, a ship, and a pilot.
    Blaster: Where can we get those?
    Bolts: We'll have everything as soon as Jack responds to the communiqu`e I sent. He appears to be taking his time, the lazy bum.

• Blaster: He'll need backup. Jack will be open to attack the moment the ship crashes. I have something that should provide cover fire to him but it won't work for long
    Executive Bolts: I'm all ears

*Displays holographic blueprint of a plane
    Blaster: The Nighthawk, a battle plane I built that will obliterate spambots. I'll fly in after the ship crashes to provide cover fire, but he will need to be teleported out of there because the Nighthawk is a single seater
    Executive Bolts: I thought you would want to go to Anathos?
    Blaster: That can wait, if this laser persists then it will destroy the planet's ecological system. You have taken into account the heat crystals that are inside Mt Melter right?