The spambot wars season 3

• Chaos: Time is collapsing, the bridges are falling. a infinte loop. no more space left.....

*regiki wakes up*

regiki: my dream was less aggressive this time

*regiki walks up to his mirror*

regiki: my eyes there glowing again

*regiki sits down on his bed*

regiki: this has been along day

Medic Android: mmmmm.... going to medic bay 2

*regiki looked through the gap in the door and there was girl he had never seen. her head turned to regiki*

Girl: Why? chaos

• On the Bridge of the Frame Carrier
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Frame Carrier to Eos Nova, please respond
    Bolts: This is the Eos Nova, what is the situation in Anathos N.I.C.O.L.E?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: We have found Professors Manarah and Mahogany, we are about to depart from Anathos
    Bolts: What about T10a?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: All three were rescued with issues
    Bolts: Issues?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Regiki, formerly known as X-360...
    Bolts: He's alive?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I'll explain in full latter. As I was saying, Regiki and Blaster are currently in the medical bay, Blaster in suspended animation due to severe injuries he sustained. We request a power link up and access to your medical facilities when we arrive
    Bolts: Granted. I also want a meeting with these professors, what do they specialize in again?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Mahogany specializes in climate and habitats, while Manarah specializes in dimensional connections. Both of them may be able to help with the situation concerning the Taint laser's after effects.
    Bolts: I see, is there anything else that we should get ready upon your arrival?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Access to your training facilities, we have a new member who needs to be trained, however due to the power drain because of the suspended animation, we cannot train them at the moment
    Bolts: I see, will this power issue be a problem N.I.C.O.L.E?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Only if we are attacked sir. I request that you have any available forces on standby in case of emergency.
    Bolts: Granted. We await your arrival. I expect a full report on what the hell happened while you were there
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Acknowledged.

*End transmission, N.I.C.O.L.E clutches her stomach
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Guh, Computer, run a full analysis on the ships network system including my program. Also, unbind my program from the core portions of the system and activate emergency procedure NV1
    Computer: Confirmed. Analysis shows that the Nighthawk is now onboard
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Excelent, launch Frame Carrier, destination: The Eos Nova

• I was in my room, staring at the ceiling out of boredom when I heard the engines lurching on. I studied the map and saw we were headed to Bolts. Hmm. I decided to take a walk around the ship, looking out the windows and noticing the power core is almost dead. Must be Blaster's suspended animation. I went back to my room and tinkered with a generator I came up with. It used a mini crucible to use up vis, and used the clouds of it going up into the atmosphere to power a turbine. I had made a vis generator. I got a circuit, placed it in a small machine block, then wired the generator to it. Then, I attached a battery and took it to the power core. I placed some Vis shards in it then wired it up to the core. N.I.C.O.L.E: Power level stabilized.

• * In a unknown facility
    Random Spambot: Sir, we have received information that the Frame Carrier has left the region, analysis shows that your "package" is onboard and that Blaster is unconscious and draining large amounts of power, it is likely that they cannot defend themselves.

*Spambot leader is barely functional
    Spambot Leader: Deploy the troops, I want that ship at the bottom of the sea

*Onboard the Frame Carrier
    Computer: Analysis of OS N.I.C.O.L.E completed, all unwanted software removed. Frame Carrier Analysis at 15%
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Excellent, What the...

*A Missile hits the Frame Carrier
    N.I.C.O.L.E: What the heck happened?
    Computer: E%^%&$.

*The computer shuts down
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Great

*Manually activates the cameras, Shows Scott fighting off a small group of spambots who came through the hole made
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I hope this work, Scott, you there?
    Scott: Im here, a little busy. But here.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Im sending backup, hold on
    Scott: But...How?

*A series of holographic drones appears and starts fighting
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster had this installed in as a just in case, he made sure it was outside of the computer's control incase something like this happened.
    Scott: Is it coincidental that they fight like Blaster?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I needed a template for their fighting style.

*N.I.C.O.L.E is working on a terminal
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I'm going to try and get communications online. We need back up and we can't deploy the drones.
    Scott: I'll keep them busy
    N.I.C.O.L.E: That's good because your going to be stuck there for a while, I'm sealing the blast doors in your area along with the medical bay, the engine room and the...GAH!

*Another missile hits the Frame Carrier
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Sarah, you there?
    Sarah: Yeah.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I need you to head to these coordinates and fight off the spambots
    Sarah: They're onboard?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Unfortunatly, and we're in a bad position to defend with. There will be something to help you fight them on your way.
    Sarah: Going now

*Manages to open channel
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Good. To anyone who can here this, this is the Frame Carrier, we are over the North minecraftian ocean and request assistance. Coordinate X10853, Z 90000, Y128. We need help and a lot of it.

*Channel closes abruptly
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I hope that works

*N.I.C.O.L.E Digitizes herself and returns outside of the Frame Carrier

*Sees another missile
    N.I.C.O.L.E: You get this far...

*Uses her staff's thunder powers to destroy the missile before it hits
    N.I.C.O.L.E: But no further

• I was fighting off the spambots with my sword and pistol when suddenly the ship shook and a large mech walker appeared on the ground. N.I.C.O.L.E: Scott, is that the leader? Scott: No. Just a giant mecha right outside. I had an idea. Scott: Hold the missiles off! I jumped out of the hole and onto the ground. I forced the iridium plating on it to snap by drawing in its essence. After that, I jumped onto the leg. Mech: Die! It stomped its leg to try to shake me off, but I managed to hold on. I then forced my sword between its leg joint and caused it to fall. I then willed the sword to push me up with the winds to above it. I stood there, thinking on what I would do. I knew. I willed the winds down into a cone shape pushing me down, and when I hit the mech's head, it cut a hole like a drill. I was hurt bad, and I knew. The adrenaline was blocking out the pain. Suddenly the battery fluid leaked out, forming a noxious gas and making me pass out. N.I.C.O.L.E.: Drones, go get him! A drone came to pick me up, laid me in a gurney and said I had chemical burns on some of my arm and legs, before giving me a sedative and the world went black.

• Kai's perspective: Well, I lied to Scott. I didn't work for the spam bots. I defected from Chaos on the first week. I joined a group of people- Society of Chaos- refugees from the first war. I didn't fit in well. And now he's covered in chemical burns... I feel bad. I was an assassin- but honestly, I would feel bad killing him. I close my eyes and black out- subconsciously teleport to a location in my mind, specifically the first war. I was in my living room, reading a book when a spambot busts through my window. I'm frozen there, in my past, in the present, and I'm too afraid to see the future.

• Regiki: What now -_-

*regiki picks up a gauntlet he had been working on and slips it onto his hand then casually opens the door*

Regiki: time to turn up the heat

*regiki shoots a fireball out of the gantlet at a spambot*

• I was spending quality time with Kai on the roof of the ship when I saw an incoming missile.
    Scott: Go! Kai: Okay.
    She kissed me then left. I took out my newest creation- the Hurricane Wand. A combination of the ice and lightning wands. I blasted the missile out of the air. Kai: Incoming!
    I also blasted this one. This time, my vision grew shakier- this wand took a lot of strength to use well. The next missiles came and were destroyed. I almost fell off the ship but was carried up by Kai. I sent out a pulse of electricity and it traveled miles to hit the launcher. A very nice explosion resulted. The spambot radar signatures were reversing and retreating. As they did, I hugged Kai and hopes for the best.

• *Sarah is out the front of the Medical Bay, notices the spambots in retreat
    Sarah: Huh, they're retreating? N.I.C.O.L.E, whats wrong
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I don't know, but we're loosing altitude. Go to the engine room. Ill be there soon
    Sarah: Got it

*Runs to engineering, charging the electric gun N.I.C.O.L.E supplied

*five minutes latter, Sarah sees a hole in the blast doors, smoke is coming out of the engine room
    Sarah: The engine's been hit, I cant see the damage through all the smoke, the spambots must have blasted through though
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Great... Scott, you two go down and see if you can get the engine running
    Scott: What about you?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I'm going to see if I can land this softly if not
    Sarah: What about Blaster's suspended animation?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: The solar array on the ship is used to keep the engine powered along with other power drains like the suspended animation tube, he's fine
    Sarah: All right, I'm going to see if I can get rid of the smoke. SHIFTRY, LETS GO

Releases Shiftry
    Sarah: Use your leaves to blow the smoke out so we can see what's happening

N.I.C.O.L.E: Good. To anyone who can here this, this is the Frame Carrier, we are over the North minecraftian ocean and request assistance. Coordinate X10853, Z 90000, Y128. We need help and a lot of it.

• I was examining the engine room and saw that a missile had hit the engine coolant. I decided to get some advanced alloy and weld it onto it. Smoke stopped pouring out.
    Scott: That was easy. Sarah: Yeah.
    What had me worried is the coolant supply has gone to 1/8th of the original. We needed to improvise. I had an idea. I got a water shard and converted it into the pure essence. I then poured it into the coolant chamber. The engine's heat was going down.
    Sarah: How long should this keep cool? Scott: About 3 or so days.
    Well, that was one problem. Another was the losing altitude. I had a theory. If I could use my powers to move blocks, could I levitate the ship? Probably. If the Hurricane Wand took my strength away and I almost passed out, this could kill me. But if it did, at least my friends would be safe.

• N.I.C.O.L.E: The power is coming back

*Tries to reignite the engines, sees error message
    N.I.C.O.L.E: This isn't helping. Scott, Sarah, can you guys try and get the emergency gliders deployed? They should stabilize the ship and allow us to continue

• Sarah rushed to the levers. One was the left glider and one was the right.
    Sarah: Three, two. One!
    We pulled, and the gliders stabilized the ship, slowing us down.

• Our ship was falling. We were headed toward a rocky atoll in the sea. We were gonna explode if we landed any faster. The ship scraped its front on the ground and finally stopped. Everyone got out of the shock we were in.
    Scott: What now? Sarah: Wait for someone? N.I.C.O.L.E.: Somehow survive? Kai: Wait and see?
    Her eyes were puffy from crying while we fell. I couldn't blame her. But we had to survive.

• *N.I.C.O.L.E remembered a old design element that Blaster implemented
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I have an idea. If we can repair the hull and get the Frame Carrier into the water, we might be able to turn the ship into a boat and sail home
    Scott: Blaster designed the ship to float? WHY?
    Sarah: Sounds like something my brother would do
    Kai: And right now, are you really complaining
    Scott: Ok ok, lets get working on repairs
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Use the UU-matter to craft the parts for the hull. I'm going to get defenses up just incase the Spambots want to make sure we're dead

• *somewhere in space at the spambot council*

spambot leader: i think we should get the argotha technology!!!

spambot leader 2: nooo we should attack them now

spambot high leader: i agree

spambot leader 3: we need to a coordinated attack!!

spambot leader 4: they have wielders of vis and pokemon plus a really smart A.I

• I wasn't feeling too well. The sloshing of the waves made me sick. Yep, brother of CHAOS, his significant opposite, is afraid of the water. I guess it has to do with the half-enderman part of me. I'm also guessing I get seasick easily. Kai walked into the room.
    Kai: Here, take this. Scott: Thanks.
    She handed me a pile of the hull's metal plating. She walked out and I welded more to the hull. It looked about complete. However, I still had to seal it and everything else. God, I'm nauseous. Another plating was welded on. It took about 3 hours to seal the entire hull. It was time to check if we can leave.

• *Several hours latter
    Scott: Ok, we have fixed the hull, We have a plan to move the ship into the water. How are we planning on "sailing" this?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: The support wings have a angular system. We'll orient them to catch the wind and let us sail... until we can get the submerged engines working but we'll need to do that when we're in the water.

*Through com system
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Sarah, you two ready
    Sarah: We're ready
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Alright, wait for my word

*To Scott
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I assure you, this won't be a long trip. Once we get to closer to the Eos Nova, you can depart and get away from the water ok
    Scott: This is the reason why I don't plan on taking any cruises once this war is over
    N.I.C.O.L.E: You're all clear Sarah
    Sarah: Alright, Torterror, Earthquake

*The vibration from the Earthquake shakes the rocks enough to send the Frame Carrier into the water
    Sarah: Torterror, return.

*Recalls Torterror
    Sarah: Alright, get me out of here N.I.C.O.L.E

*During transport, Scott notices something on the radar
    Scott: We have incoming hostiles N.I.C.O.L.E!
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Activate the cannons. I'm activating the submerged Water Mill's to give us a power boost.

*Activates Water Mill's, Sarah has finished transporting
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Shields up

*Shields activate
    Kai: The shields wont last long
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Alright. Sarah, Regiki, meat me at the launch bay. Scott, keep an eye on things here.

*At the Launch Bay, N.I.C.O.L.E is inputting commands into a monitor
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Regiki, take the Nighthawk and help take out the spambots
    Regiki: Got it

*Goes to prepare the Nighthawk for launch
    Sarah: What about me?

*N.I.C.O.L.E retrieves 6 pokemon
    N.I.C.O.L.E: We're staying outside and shooting them down from here

*As the Nighthawk launches, N.I.C.O.L.E and Sarah run onto the launch ramp
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Charizard, lets go

*Releases two Charizards
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Lets go, Mega Evolution

*Turns them into Mega Charizard X and Mega Charizard Y
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Help Regiki in the Nighthawk and take down the Spambots

*The two Mega Charizard fly off
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaziken, Lucario, shoot down the spambots

*Blaster's Blaziken and Lucario start launching attacks at the Spambots
    Sarah: Ludicolo, Espeon, You two

*Sarah's Ludicolo and Espeon starts helping
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Gyarados, We need your strength. Shoot down the Spambots

*Releases and Mega Evolves Gyarados
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Gardevoir, protect us. Use your powers to send their forces back at them

*Releases and Mega Evolves Gardevoir, N.I.C.O.L.E tosses Sarah one of the arm cannons
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Use this to help shoot them down
    Sarah: Will all of this work?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Lets hope so

• The radar had about 10 dots on it. The number kept going down, but I heard more and more chaos going on- explosions, yelling, Pokemon attacks- Pretty panicking, I have to admit. I decided to get a look. I activated the camera and saw Kai shooting a laser cannon at them, the Pokemon attacking the spambot ships, and Nicole and Sarah shooting arm cannons. I also saw Regiki in the background. I felt like I needed to be out there. Yet, this place felt dangerous- like an ancient ruin with a dangerous flux node in it. I put my fear aside as the group came in, looking tired. I decided to go on the deck. I was enjoying the sunset when suddenly a gust of wind came up from the water, pushing me in. I was having a panic attack. I blacked out from terror.
    The place where I woke was the bottom of the ocean- Grass and sand patches, fish of all kinds. But what was strange was that I was breathing underwater. There seemed to be a oxygen layer around me- magic? I was breathing heavily when a dark shape darted past me. I was scared. Very. Finally, a shape settled. It was a humanoid with dark eyes, purple skin with scales, and long, black hair. I was pushed to the point of breaking down again. No, I could not.
    Scott: Who are you? I tried to put as much power into my voice to hide my fear.
    Humanoid: Who am I? Hmm... Shouldn't you know?
    I tried to remember everything I read about magic, and science. I seemed to remember a story of an ancient race of terrifying creatures who lived under the sea- at the time I heard it, I thought it was a silly story.
    Scott: You are a sea lich?
    Her lips formed a very pointy smile.
    Lich: I was once a great alchemist- I had a fortune! But.. Ah, never mind. Anyway, your father, a human, decided to curse me. See, he was where you got your powers from. I came to see you die, since any brother of Chaos or Chaos himself must die. It was foolish of you to sail across the ancient lands.
    She seemed very casual about this. I had to escape. I decided I had enough and charged at her with my sword. She slashed at me with her claws, my blood spilling out. She was better at combat than me- all those years of planning for vengeance and hatred. I was more clever, however. What she didn't realize was we were on the ocean floor- there were heat vents, small volcanoes underwater that leaked out heat. The next time she came close, I used my powers to move the earth covering the volcano. A large burst of pressure sent her flying backwards, and me flying up through the water. All I remember was me going through the surface, up a few feet in the air, and back onto the surface.
    I saw the Frame Carrier floating nearby, and I blacked out, the water around me stained with my blood.