The spambot wars season 3

• N.I.C.O.L.E: Gyarados, Swampert, get him on board now!

*The two get Scott onboard
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Get him to the medical bay. Return you two, and good work.

*As Kai and Sarah take Scott to the Medical Bay, the seas around the ship become rougher

• I was in the MedBay, heavily sedated, feeling the boat rock.
    Scott: Oh, I don't feel very well. Sarah: Scott!
    I suddenly snap to attention. I think I was ignoring her before.
    Scott: Sea.... Lich. Sarah: Oh god, he's blacking out again!

• *The room that he is in is completely white except for nine colored spheres, there are no signs of life, he hears a sound
    Blaster: Who's there?

*Goes for his Nano Sabre's, they aren't there
    Blaster: Show yourself
    Black Sphere: We already have
    Blaster: And who is this We?
    Blue Sphere: We were the Guardians of old. In fact, it was me that gave you the emerald
    Blaster: I found the Solaris Emerald in a Ocean Tomb while I was hunting the Red Orb, no one "gave" it to me
    Blue Sphere: You mean this Red Orb

*Sees the Red Orb
    Blaster: Why is it here? Actually, where is "here"
    Gray Sphere: Some would say your mind, but this is actually the Solaris Emerald itself
    Blaster: Then why am I here?
    Yellow Sphere: To be educated, your temper nearly killed you. If it didn't a power that we once sealed long ago would have
    Blaster: What are you talking about?
    Brown Sphere: You think the solid forms of the elements and chaos were the only "treasures" Minecraftia held?
    Blaster: I would say yes, but I believe you are about to prove that wrong
    Green Sphere: He learns?
    Red Sphere: He isn't as thick as I thought
    Dark Grey: Almost like his predecessor
    Blaster: I'm right here! I can hear everything you say
    Light Blue Sphere: Enough, all of you. Let the two speak
    Blue Sphere: Thank you

*Three sets of nine gems appear in the centre
    Blue Sphere: What you bare is the Solaris Emerald of Water, one of the nine Solaris Elemental Emeralds. The nine stones together can bridge the boundaries of Pure Light and Pure Darkness.
    Blaster: What do you mean?
    Blue Sphere: The Haos Emeralds are sacred and are only given to those they deem worthy. Their power is to great for any man to control and are to unstable to be used apart. The Darkus Emeralds on the other hand have the power to bring man's negative into being.
    Blaster: Why are you telling me this?
    Blue Sphere: Because these stones combined have the power to defeat your enemy
    Blaster: But I cannot access the power of the other solaris emeralds.
    Blue Sphere: There is a way, but that will only be shown when you are ready.
    Blaster: I see
    Blue Sphere: There is another reason why we brought you here
    Blaster: Do tell
    Blue Sphere: The Solaris emerald has the power to provide you with new forms and abilities, including your powers. However, in order to use this power, you must once again find the way to control the seas
    Blaster: The Red Orb?
    Blue Sphere: Indeed
    Blaster: My I as a question, why did you pick me to be the barer of the Emerald of Water?
    Blue Sphere: Your team will resemble teams of your past, it is for that reason that we chose you
    Green Sphere: Brother, he must return
    Blue Sphere: Indeed

*There is a flash of light and Blaster awakens from his coma, the suspended animation tube has lost power and Blaster steps out
    Blaster: What happened?

*Feels the ship shake and sees Scott Unconscious
    Blaster: Why is that never a good sign?

*Leave the medical bay to get his equipment

• regiki: coming in!!!!!!!

*regiki fires a stamped of bullets at the spambots and increases the damage by surrounding them in vis*

regiki: what is that strange light? now it has suddenly dispersed. looked like it came from the medical bay. better get there quick to see what it was

*regiki lands on top of the ship and climbs out of the nighthawk then trys to open the hatch when the hatch disappears the reappears again after a couple of seconds*

• I woke up again. This, time the sedatives had worn off. I was awake. I should probably go tell them what happened. I did.
    Kai: So, your father was the human? Scott: Yes, and my mother had to be half enderman and half human too. Also, once we reach the shore, I'm sticking with you. Sarah: That's great. Scott: I saw Blaster's tube open. Is he- Blaster: Awake? Yes.

• Blaster: Would someone mind filling me in as to why we're in the middle of the ocean, being attacked by a sea creature and spambots?
    Scott: It's a long story
    Blaster: I see, What do we know about this thing under the sea?

• Scott: Well, it's a very angry sea lich.
    Blaster: And? How do we get away?
    Scott: I have the perfect plan for this. Although I think she's fairly injured. Anyway, I have a design for a magic engine which runs on the pure essence of redstone: Potentia.
    Blaster: Didn't Bolts once use potentia rockets?
    Scott: Yes. Except, this should make us go about 20 knots, or 25/mph.
    Blaster: Anything else?
    Scott: No.

• Blaster: Alright then, get those engines installed and working. Im headed to the bridge
    Kai: To do what?
    Blaster: To use the lower cannons to fight off that Sea Lich, and to check the route we have. We may need to make a detour
    Scott: To do what?
    Blaster: You'll see, Go.

• I was installing the engines, and then putting in fuel lines from tanks full of Potentia. I got onto the coms system.
    Scott: I'm gonna start the engines in 10 seconds. Be warned.
    I pulled the lever, and the boat shot forward.

• Blaster: Ok, new corse is set. At this rate, we'll be there soon.

*Sees error on the monitor
    Blaster: Bring up the cameras in area 4107

*Sees flooding in the lower decks

*Through ship intercom
    Blaster: We have a containment breach in the lower decks. We need everyone down there now!

*Turns of intercom and rushes to the lowerdecks

• As the lower decks were flooding, I rushed to the lower decks. People were down there. People I love. People I care about. I rushed down there.
    Blaster: Scott, get some sticky resin and block up the holes! We can repair them fully later!
    I got some resin and applied it to the holes after we got the water out. Resin, is very waterproof. It also makes a great epoxy. However, I thought we hit a rock going 25/mph. I turned the throttle to half. We were going about 12.5/mph now.
    I ran downstairs to check on Kai. She lay dead on the floor, a slash mark on her chest. It was the lich.
    Scott: No!
    I put my hand on her shoulder, and my eyes started to glow white. Blaster walked in.
    Blaster: Oh god. Scott: Must stay.... awake..
    The chest slash began to heal. It faded into a faint scar. Her eyes fluttered open, glowing again. I had given my life force for hers. I began to see spots.
    Blaster: Get those two to the medical bay!
    He dragged us to the MedBay.

• *Scott and Kai had just arrived at the medical bay when the Frame Carrier came to a halt
    Medical Drone: What do you people keep doing that forces you to come here all the time?
    Blaster: Its a long story doc, keep N.I.C.O.L.E informed on their progress
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I'm glad to see your awake Blaster, but why did we stop here of all places?
    Blaster: I need to pick up something
    N.I.C.O.L.E: This can't be the place...
    Blaster: It is, and we need its help if we're going to stop the Spambots

*five minutes latter, N.I.C.O.L.E, Regiki and Sarah are with Blaster at the end of the launch ramp
    Sarah: Are you sure you don't need back up for this
    Blaster: I'll be fine

*Starts to convert armour into a mode that allows him to breath underwater
    Blaster: Keep me informed as to what's happening!

*Jumps into the water
    Regiki: What's he going to do?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: He's going to get the Red Orb
    Regiki: Which does what exactly?
    Sarah: One of the abilities of the Red Orb is that it allows the user to control the mythical "Sea Basin Pokémon", Kyogre

• My head was spinning. I was limp. That reverse Life Tap really wasn't good for my health. But it had to be done. I wouldn't feel right not doing it. It was a sacrifice. Even from a young age, I remember being told my life would be full of them. But this was too close of a call. I felt sick- what if this is for nothing? No, I couldn't come this far for nothing.

• My dream was weird, as usual. The sea lich was standing over a downed ship.
    Lich: Soon...
    She jumped towards me, claws out. I woke up hyperventilating. My heart monitor was going out of control. So was Kai's monitors. A drone shot us both full of morphine and we blacked out.

• *In the medical bay
    N.I.C.O.L.E: How are they doctor
    Medical Drone: The girl is recovering better then the boy is. When the girl awakens, she should be fine to leave. The boy on the other hand will need a mana recharge to recover
    N.I.C.O.L.E: He can't take a potion?
    Medical Drone: He has regained consciousness several times now, however he is still to drained to remain conscious for more then a few seconds. The last time we had to inject them both with morphine due to a nightmare the two of them had. If the boy isn't strong enough to take the potion the next time he wakes up, we will try placing him in one of the Mana Regeneration stations.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Thank you doctor.

*Via communication system
    N.I.C.O.L.E: How are the repairs coming you two
    Regiki: We will have offensive capabilities again once I patch the ME cable connections that were destroyed in the last attack. the cannons themselves though should be online
    Sarah: I've also almost finished repairing the damage to the hull. We're not going to be able to take much more o this though. Temporary repairs can only do so much.
    Regiki: Agreed, once I finish repairing the ME Network onboard I'm going to begin work on the engines
    N.I.C.O.L.E: You deal with the engine room, I'll deal with the engines from the outside of the ship. Keep up the work you two.

*Under the sea, Blaster swims to and enters a underwater temple
    Blaster: Out of all the things to be reset, how did this place survive

*Swims past several ancient carvings to the Altar at the end of the temple
    Blaster: At least the orb is still here

*Notices a carving on the wall behind of a person and a giant fish, a image of the Solaris Emeralds is in the center of the carving
    Blaster: That can only mean

*Grabs Red Orb, something awakens from above the alter. Sees Kyogre
    Blaster: I need your help old friend. The enemy of our past has returned again. We need your help to stop them for good. Will you lend me your power again

*The creature nods
    Blaster: Thank you

*As the two of them swim out of the temple, in a spambot base
    Spambot Leader 1: The ship still floats, we need to unleash another attack to sink that blasted ship
    Spambot Leader 2: Relax brother, I have already sent something over to them, they won't win.
    Spambot Leader 1: It had better. Three of the gems of our past have been taken, one is in use, we cannot allow all of them to be activated again.
    Spambot Leader 2: It wasn't the Solaris Emeralds that trumped us then, it was a greater power which is secure in our space. What troubles me more is how those blasted gems got here.
    Spambot Drone: Sir, ETA 5 minutes
    Spambot Leader 2: Excelent

• Regiki: maybe a could use vis as adductor for the me cables?

*somewhere orbiting minecraftia*

high spambot leader: so, they found the red orb..... we need all the ancient devices. we already have a nether star and philosophers stone plus our newest addition, A FRAGMENT OF CHAOS

• My mouth felt a bitter, cold liquid flowing into it. I opened my eyes. I was being given a mana potion. I swallowed it and felt my strength coming back. My vision got clearer. I felt better. And most of all, I felt like I could fight.

• *Onboard the Frame Carrier, N.I.C.O.L.E notices a incoming projectile on the radar

*Via intercom
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Regiki, please tell me you got the ME network patched
    Regiki: Just finished. Why?

*N.I.C.O.L.E activate the red alert systems,
    Computer: Frame Carrier lockdown systems activated, Weapons system online
    Regiki: This is the third time in the space of three days. What is it this time?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Something related to the spambots.

*Notices more proectiles
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Get into the Nighthawk, wave three incoming
    Regiki: On my way
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Sarah...
    Sarah: I'm already heading to the turret control system
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Excelent
    Scott: What do you want us to do N.I.C.O.L.E?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Stay in the medical bay
    Scott: But...
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Until the doctor clears you for combat. got it
    Kai: Acknowledged

*Communication ended
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Computer, move the flight suit and Mega Gargo equipped cannons to the rapid launch tunnel. deploy the A20 Fleet to assist the Nighthawk
    Computer: Acknowledged

• The ship shook. Explosions were going on. We had got to stop traveling and getting attacked. I had a theory about something called a Magic Mirror, an ancient theory of thaumaturgy about transporting items with wormholes- instant travel to almost any point in the universe. However, it was very hostile to living entities. But I had a plan- put everyone into suspended animation, since it's basically a coma. I hoped we could make it without risking it.

• *Spambots were attacking from all directions. N.I.C.O.L.E is in the air with Regiki fighting off a giant Spambot that was now attacking the Ship while Sarah and the A20 Fleet was fighting off the small ships that were acting as backup

*Via Com system
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Do you have the Red orb yet?
    Blaster: I'm on my way back, leave the big guy to me.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Are you sure?
    Blaster: I've got someone who wants to say hi to it
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Ok. Regiki we're taking down the smaller ships
    Regiki: Why?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Just do it!

*They pull back to see a giant shadow in the water. Kyogre emerges from the ocean floor with Blaster on its back
    Blaster: HEY! Dumb and Ugly!

*The Spambot turns around
    Blaster: Time for a Bath, KYOGRE, HYDRO PUMP!

*A giant torrent of water erupts from Kyogre's mouth and knocks the Spambot into the air

*As the Spambot flies over the Frame Carrier
    Blaster: SHEER COLD!

*The Spambot is frozen and sinks to the ocean floor
    Blaster: To easy. Huh?

*The Solaris Emerald and the Red Orb start glowing, Water surrounds Blaster's armour causing changes to it.
    Regiki: What's happening down there
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I don't know
    Blaster: Aquas Energise!

*The water electrolyzes and scatters leaving Blaster's armor looking different, where the points between the plates are now emitting a red glow similar to the pattern on Kyogre and the two parts of the cloak that the armor was covered with was now made of pure water, the pattern on the rest of his armor resembled a typhoon
    Blaster: Neptune's might!

*Pillars of water erupt out of the ocean at the spambot ships destroying them, some of them avoid the attack and start flying towards Blaster
    Blaster: Not this time. Aquaton hammer

*Destroys the spambot ships

*Via Com system
    Blaster: Lets get out of this ocean