The spambot wars season 3

• I was dreaming. I was in a crypt, old and musty.
    ???: Scott.
    I turned towards it. It was a glowing black orb.
    Scott: Hello? Black Orb: I am the guardian of the dead and of the caves. I also represent sacrifices and the potential power of magic. I have chosen you to find the Black Orb. With it, you shall crush your enemy with your magic. However, you must prove yourself. You must find it. And if you do you must also get the Solaris crystal of Darkness.
    Now, it's about time for you to wake up.
    I woke up sweaty and shocked. I had been chosen by a guardian to get a crystal. And I had to.

• *The day after the most recent attack

*Onboard the Frame Carrier
    Blaster: Alright, is everything set
    N.I.C.O.L.E: We have green light so far, all systems ready.
    Blaster: Then lets get out of this ocean shall we. Launch!

*The Frame Carrier rises out of the water
    N.I.C.O.L.E: All systems appear to be working. Assuming there isn't any problems our ETA with the Eos Nova should be half an hour
    Blaster: Keep me informed

*In a Spambot base
    High Spambot Leader: They wouldn't win you said!
    Spambot Leader: How was I supposed to know the Red orb granted his water powers back?
    High Spambot Leader: Enough! This blasted planet has put up more of a fight then what was previously expected.
    Spambot Leader: If we keep this up, we will win. They can't keep this up forever
    Spambot: Sirs, we are receiving a transmission from our facility near the volcano, two minecraftians have snuck in and taken the Light and Dark Stones
    High Spambot Leader: Send a fleet out to stop them, You will lead the charge, if you loose this time I assure you it will be the last mistake you will ever make

*Near the summit of Mt Melter
    ???: Do you think he will come back for us?
    ????: I hope so, we just need to send the signal out

*Looks at Light Stone
    ????: These things had better do what they were told to do
    ???: If they don't we're done for, Look

*Looks down to see a horde of Spambots approaching the mountain
    ????: Lets hope he gets here in time

*Activates radio
    ????: Blaster, if you hear this, we need your help. We just took two stones that the spambots we're keeping...

*Onboard the Frame Carrier, the ship is about to dock with the Eos Nova
    ????: We're o&^$Melter@#$%@Ne&%^&Up(*^*&^

*Eyes widening
    Blaster: Flaras?

*Signal cuts out
    Blaster: Computer, prepare the Nighhawk multi seater version for launch. Launch in 5
    Computer: Will you be taking anyone else?
    Blaster: No, but prepare for passengers

*Leaves War Room

*In the cargo bay of the Frame Carrier, the Solaris Emerald of Fire diaapears

• We were flying. I had never been more happy to be hurtling through the air. I had to find the Black Orb and the Solaris Emerald of Darkness. I had an idea on how to, and it involved that Flux Cavern formation in the mainland. At the cavern, there was a temple, which I have been assuming contains the Emerald.

• *Near the summit of Mt Melter, Lightning clouds are forming
    ???: He's not coming Flaras, we have to get out of here
    Flaras: He'll come
    ???: But why? He thinks we're dead
    Flaras: That's why he'll come Electos

*Cannon shots from the distance were shot at the spambots, the Nighthawk flies over the mountain
    Flaras: Speak of the devil

*In the Nighthawk
    Blaster: Computer, activate autopilot, stay above the clouds
    Computer: Acknowledged, Eject systems activated

*Blaster is thrown out of the plane, the Nighthawk flies above the clouds
    Blaster: ARMOUR CHANGE, GLIDE MODE!

*The pack on Blaster, converts to a set of wings

*On the ground
    Electos: He always was a showoff

*Lands on the summit
    Blaster: Sorry im late you two

*Embraces Electos as a brother, Flaras as a loved one
    Blaster: Why are you two here?
    Flaras: To get these

*Presents Light and Dark Stones
    Electos: they wanted these for some reason

*Hears gun fire
    Blaster: Lets ask them latter. Aquas Energise

*Solaris armour activates, Flaras grabs two guns from their holdsters, Electos grabs a light axe
    Electos: Incredable!

*Draws Nano sabers
    Blaster: You can admire it latter
    HUD: Water levels:Low
    Blaster: This makes things interesting

*Flaras and Electos go into separate, but similar visions
    Flaras: Where am I?
    Red Orb: That is for you to discover
    Flaras: Who are you?
    Red Orb: the remnant of what you will become. Your enemy is to great for you to concor, you and your friends will die.

Electos: Then how do we stop them?
    Yellow Orb: You must use the power of the stone and the power within you.
    Electos: The Dark Orb?
    Yellow Orb: Yes

Red And Yellow Orbs: The Power of Truth and Ideals will give rise to their guardians

*As they leave the visions, the light and dark stones rise out of their hands
    Blaster: whats happening,

*As the orbs transform, the Solaris Emeralds of Fire and Thunder warp into the hands of Flaras and Electos

*The orbs finish transforming
    Blaster: Reshiram and Zekrom?

*The two dragons fire their signature attacks, Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt at Flaras and Electos respectively

*In Flaras's head
    ???: Pyrus Energize

*In Electos's Head
    ???: Thundra Energize
    Flaras: Pyrus Energize
    Electos: Thundra Energize

*The Solaris Emeralds grant them their elemental armors, Flaras's guns become cannons on her arms and gains several different ranged weapons, her armor design resemble a inferno with pure white radiating in between the plates in the armor. A fire coming from her head resembles her hair. Electos' armor has several electrical generators coming from it and has two electrical claw cannons attached to his arms. The pattern on his armor resembles a electrical storm with pure black light radiating between the plates in his armour.

• It turns out the Black Crystal was taken. So, I still couldn't get it out of my mind. The guardians had come to me. Maybe I was important. I decided to check out that Flux Cavern once we got mainland. Kai walked into my room.
    Kai: Hi, Scott. Scott: Hi.
    I really hadn't had time to talk with her. Both of us were still aware of our feelings from when I brought her back to life. She felt hurt, left out. I felt bad. I admired her skills, however. She seemed to be a good fighter. I brushed a strand of her hair back. Both of us sat in silence.

• *At Mt Melter
    Flaras: Well then

*Charges cannons
    Flaras: Shall we boys

*grabs Light Axe
    Electos: I'm game
    Blaster: Alright

*Electos goes to the edge of the overhang
    Electos: I wonder if this will work

*Releases several electrical pulses at the spambots, those that were hit are now attacking their allies
    Electos: Incredible!
    Flaras: My turn

*Goes to the overhang and shoots the spambots, one cannon is a beam weapon that takes out a decent portion of the spambots while the other released a set of sticky bombs
    Blaster: If your just going to stay up here...

*Runs down the mountain at high speeds, dashing between the spambots

*From behind the spambots
    Blaster: The allow me *Snaps fingers

*Every spambot he ran past falls to tiny pieces due to being cut at almost the speed of sound
    Blaster: Let Reshiram and Zekrom deal with the rest
    Flaras: Alright... What can they do?
    Blaster: Tell Reshiram to use Fusion Flare, and tell Zekrom to use Fusion Bolt
    Flaras: FUSION FLARE RESIRAM!
    Electos: ZEKROM. HELP WITH FUSION BOLT!

*Two large spheres of fire and lightning fall on the spambots, destroying what's left

• I had finally pinpointed where the Flux Cavern was, and we were roughly near it.
    Scott: Nicole, do you have a boat I can borrow, along with a diving suit? Nicole: Yes, deploying a ladder down to the boat.
    I climbed down to the ladder to the boat. I turned on its motor and headed to the coordinates.
    Scott: Should be roughly here.
    I got into the diving suit and went underwater. It had a mini reactor in it that electrolyzed water around me to create air, allowing me to breath.
    The ocean was breathtaking. It had a lot of interesting things in it. I'm pretty sure I saw a shark once. I used my headlamp to see. I was right, and there was a small opening. The kelp lining the opening was swaying back and forth as I entered the hole.
    Scott: Wow...
    There was enough amazing stuff to keep me busy for years in this temple structure, but it was a lot of distractions.
    There was the ancient language the theories were written in, on pillars and on signs. There it was.

In the middle of the central room was a glowing object. I swam up to it and it was a crystal roughly half the size of my hand. I felt power emenating from it when I walked up to it. I grabbed it and I felt power surge through me.
    This could only be... The Elder Shard! It was the oldest crystal shard, and most powerful. I was excited so I exited the temple and was about to swim back up when a dark shape darted past my eyes.
    Sea Lich: It's you again. Scott: Prepare to die, Lich!
    Her purple skinned body ran at me. I swung at her, knocking her back. I looked in my hands, and a sword made out of a purple aura was resting in it. This felt better than the Zephyr. More natural.
    The Lich ran at me again, slashing my suit with a claw. The armor made me cringe as it was slashed. I blocked a strike from her and stabbed her in the chest. She fell down.
    Lich: No.. How did you get the shard... Oh dear god..
    Her voice sounded sad, and I genuinely felt bad. She was going to bleed out, and die a painful death. I rested a hand on her chest and used a Heal spell on her. Her wounds started healing up. I was somewhat tired, but I felt good about what I'd done.
    Sea Lich: I never knew a brother of Chaos could be so selfless. I'm sorry for what I did in revenge. Scott: I accept it.
    She waved to me as I swam up, my body breaking the surface and going on the boat to the ship, with my new Elder Shard in tow.

• *Some time has past since the new battle on Mt Melter. Blaster, Flaras and Electos are onboard the Frame Carrier once again
    Blaster: I'll leave the tour to N.I.C.O.L.E. if you'd excuse me there are some things I need to do in the war room.

*As the others leave, Blaster sits down near the display monitors and releases Blaziken
    Blaster: Looks like our past is coming to haunt us isn't it
    Blaziken: Blaze *He nods

Sarah walks in
    Sarah: Mind if I ask a few questions?
    Blaster: Sure
    Sarah: Who are those two, N.I.C.O.L.E found records of them saying that they were dead
    Blaster: I thought they were...
    Sarah: So who are they?
    Blaster: It a memory I would rather not remember...

*Turns to Blaziken
    Blaster: That we would rather not remember
    Sarah: I see, also, may I please use a shuttle?

*Turns to Sarah
    Blaster: What for?
    Sarah: I need to check something
    Blaster: I'll have the computer ready a shuttle for you
    Sarah: Thanks

*Turns to the door
    Sarah: I spoke to mom and dad before we left Anathos, they'd wish you hadn't done what you did but they understand why

*Goes to the door
    Blaster: Wait

*Sarah turns around
    Blaster: what I'm about to tell you, you cannot tell anyone else, do you understand?
    Sarah: Perfectly

*Blaster sighs heavily
    Blaster: It happened during the early phases of the first war, I was walking in the Northern Minecraftian desert trying to get to Mojang City, in particular Greg Tech Intergalactical. I was out of money and needed work. Blaziken and I had found a small town near a Oasis. We were starving and badly dehydrated...

*As Blaster is telling the story to Sarah: Flaras is telling the story to N.I.C.O.L.E
    Flaras: The two of them collapsed on the outskirts of the "town", Electos and I grabbed them and brought them to the medical clinic. I raised Blaster back to health and showed them to the chief of our town

Blaster: The Chief told me us that their town was taken by the spambots, the survivors had retreated to the oasis where we found them. it was only a portion of the population though. Most of the towns people had either been killed or taken by the spambots.

Flaras: Blaster did something then that none of us would have done if we were in his position. I'll never forget the words he used for it either, for someone so young at the time, he had aged so much "We truly appreciate what you have done for us, the least we could do is help"

Blaster: I remember Flaras stating "But why? These abominations are ruthless, people in this town would run if they were in your position, why are you doing this?

Flaras: "Because it's the right thing to do, we simply cannot, and will not abandon you after what you have done for us". The chief instructed Electos and I to train him...

Blaster: And train me they did, it is thanks to Electos that I know about computers and engineering, it was because of him that the Frame Carrier exists in the first place. Flaras trained me in combat

Flaras: He became skilled in melee combat and preferred not to use ranged attacks unless he had to. Within the week, he was ready to fight alongside us

Blaster: As a group, the three of us became very close because of this, Flaras and a were in love at one point, the two of them had also aged beyond their years but unlike me, they can blame the spambots for all of it.

*Blaster looks to be on the verge of tears
    Sarah: Are you ok?
    Blaster: I'm fine. A assignment that we had been given was to storm a Spambot base...

*Flaras is also on the verge of tears, but was also becoming more and more scared
    Flaras: Which we had succeeded doing. We were just approaching the town when it burst into flames. We rushed back to the town to see that the spambots were attacking. We were told to run while the others fought back the spambots...

Blaster: "Because we had the most to live for". We ran as fast as we could and almost ran into a ravine.

* In story
    Electos: What do we do now?
    Blaster: We have to go around, its to far to jump!

*Out of story
    Flaras: The spambots quickly found us, we held our ground for as long as we could but it was in vain

*In Story
    Blaster: I'll create a diversion. Go
    Flaras: What about you?
    Blaster: I'll be fine, GO!

*Blaster Runs out to face the spambots

(From Season 2 post 112)
    Blaster: Who the hell are you?
    Spambot: We are the spambots[the greatest lifeform in the galaxy], we will take Minecraftia for ourselves {In the name of our leader]
    Blaster: Not if I can help it. BLAZIKEN, LETS GO

*Out of story
    Blaster: Blaziken and I had never fought that hard in our lives before, the knowledge that if you loose was what was driving us

Flaras: As the two of them fought, Electos and I tried to make a escape but...

*In Story
    Spambot: Nice try kids

*Throws a bomb in which the explosion causes them to fall into the ravine
    Blaster: NNOO!! *Tears running down his face

*Out of story: Blaster is now crying while Flaras looks traumatized.

*In Story
    Blaster: YOU"L PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE YOU MONSTERS!

*Out of story
    Flaras: We were unconscious for several days, we barely had enough strength to brace each other's broken bones due to the fall

Blaster: That was the last day I would see them until today, I still regret my decision then, but unfortunately the story doesn't end there
    Sarah: how could there be more?
    Blaster: The Spambots quickly swarmed us and captured us. The next thing that I remember is being in a spambot laboratory

*In Story

*The story ends, Sarah is in shock
    Blaster: X-360's death made me remember these memories, memories I forgot for good reason. Im sorry for making you sit through that

*turns to monitors and starts inputting a code
    Blaster: The shuttle is ready for you, all you have to do is tell it where to go
    Sarah: *Still in shock, Thank you

*Sarah leaves, turns to Blaziken
    Blaster: I know its just as hard for you as it is for me, we can't give up though. They will be stopped, are you still with me old friend
    Blaziken: Blaze

*Ignites wrists and nods
    Blaster: Then lets do it

*In the shuttle
    Computer: Please select your destination
    Sarah: Sky Pillar

• I felt bad, listening to Blaster's stories. I felt like I needed to tell mine.
    I had nobody to talk to. I was pretty much alone. I felt left out. But, Kai was still there. I decided to talk to her.
    Scott: I need to tell a memory of mine. Kai: Go ahead. Scott: I was in the slums I lived in before the second war, the day the second started. Anyway, I was with a girl, I can't seem to remember her name, and a bomb knocked a building down, sending shrapnel everywhere. Kai: Oh god. Scott: A collum was knocked down, and it fell onto her. Sh-She... She said she had something to tell me earlier, and it was important. Sh-She told me to leave her, but.. I loved her.
    I started tearing up at this time.
    Scott: I had tried to drag her from underneath it, but her bleeding kept getting worse until she managed to cough up the blood from her mouth and tell me to leave. I did. To this day, I feel I still have her blood on my hands.

• *Onboard the Frame Carrier, N.I.C.O.L.E walks into the war room, Blaster is looking at a live image of the current blockade
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, We are about to dock with the Eos Nova
    Blaster: Thanks for telling me, send the turtles to begin a full repair after we dock
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I have already issued the order
    Blaster: Thanks

*Pulls out a disk from the terminal, shutting down the projection
    N.I.C.O.L.E: What was that?

*Blaster steps out of the room
    Blaster: A plan

*Onboard the shuttle
    Computer: Sky Pillar is now insight
    Sarah: Its incredible!

*Sarah was looking at a tower that was completely made of clouds, the shuttle lands and Sarah steps out
    Sarah: How am I standing on clouds?

*Sees door
    Sarah: Only one way to find out

*three hours latter, Sarah is at the top of the tower, there is a green tube surrounding the top of the tower.
    Sarah: *out of breath. About time

*Sees shrine in the center
    Sarah: That has to be it

*walks to shrine
    ???: We'll be taking those thank you
    Sarah: What?

*Sees spambots, Sarah goes to draw a weapon
    Spambot general: Don't even think about it kid

*Spambot general walks over to the shrine
    Spambot General: The Jade orb and the Solaris Emerald of Wind

*Tries to touch them and is forced back due to a strong light emiting from it.

*Sarah shoves the general out of the way and grabs the Jade orb and Solaris Emerald
    Spambot General: Why you litt...

*Ground shakes
    Spambot Gneral: how is there a earthquake, we're on clouds

*a pattern on the Green tube glows yellow, the dragon that was the tube takes to the sky
    Sarah: Rayquaza?
    *Rayquaza: QUAA!!

*Rayquaza's roar knocks some of the spambots off the tower

???: Ventus energize
    Sarah: Huh?

*Looks at emerald, Sarah nods
    Sarah: VENTUS ENERGIZE!

• I was a bit bored.
    Scott: Hey Nicole, out of curiousity, where's Sarah? Nicole: She is currently at the Sky Pillar. Scott: I hate not going with them. Also, what's Blaster doing? Nicole: He's doing a 'plan' for something, probably a battle.
    I walked into the bridge. Blaster was busy at work. I had a feeling he wouldn't appreciate it if I interrupted him.
    I decided to go out on deck. I was gazing into space when I had a vision. A black haired, pale woman was standing in a dark cave. She also had dark green eyes. Suddenly her voice appeared in my head.
    Girl: Scott, I need you!
    I had a good idea of where she was.
    Scott: Nicole, I need a shuttle!
    In no time, a shuttle had pulled up. The computer asked me to enter in some coordinates, and I did. I had been hoping this was worth it.
    The location was an island, with a long stretch of beach. I descended, and soon located a ravine. I rappeled down using a tool kit I brought. I saw a faint light, so I headed for it. Located at the light was a small fir, but no person.
    ???: Hello, old friend.
    The woman who said it looked stunning. She had a olive skin tone, and her black hair went perfect with it. Scott: I'm sorry, I don't remember you. Girl: My name is Maria, we went to Mage school together. Scott: Oh! I remember!
    She walked over, hugged me, then kissed me. I pulled away from her.
    Maria: Sorry, I got a bit carried away. Scott: It's okay..
    I was gonna walk out with her when then tunnel leading out collapsed. We were stuck.
    Scott: Blaster, I need a rescue! I'm stuck underground, I need help.

• *Blaster receives the transmission
    Blaster: *sighs. This just keeps getting better doesn't it

*goes to com system
    Blaster: Electos, Head to the launch bay now
    Electos: On my way
    Blaster: Flaras, Regiki, stay onboard incase the spambots try another attack
    Regiki: Where are you going?
    Blaster: To save Scott again

*In the launch bay
    Electos: He may need medical attention
    Blaster: There is a small amount of resources in the Nighthawk one seater, it should keep him alive for a while just in case. I need you to fly a medical shuttle to these coordinates
    Electos: Got it

*The nighthawk and medical shuttle launch heading for the island

*Meanwhile, at Sky Pillar. Sarah's elemental armour has been granted to her. On top of having a green armor with a pattern that resembles a tornado, several wind blades are on her back. Small helicopter blades are coming from her head to resemble her hair. Her arms have a large semi pipe plates on them and the points between her armor glow yellow like the pattern on Rayquaza.
    Spambot general: So you got your elemental armor. it still doesn't mean you can stop us
    Sarah: We'll see about that

*the plates on her right hand fold out and cover her hand, the armor deploys a hidden set of metal to form a hammer like weapon
    Sarah: TAKE THIS!

*Slams it into the spambot general causing him to be thrown to the edge of the tower

Sarah: TORNADO FUNNEL!

*The plates on her left hand reveal a set of helicopter blades that expand and form out of her arm, the power of the blade's rotation forced the rest of the spambots, except for the general to be thrown off the edge
    Sarah: NOW RAYQUAZA, HYPER BEAM!

*Rayquaza obliterates the spambot leader

• Maria looked injured. Her leg was bruised badly and her hand was cut up. I was sitting by the fire with her when a stone fell onto my head, knocking me out.

• *Approaching the Island
    Blaster: ETA, 5 Minutes Electos
    Electos: Got it

*Scans area
    Electos: There isn't any ware safe to land Blaster. The Shuttle can land in the ravine but the Nighthawk can't fit
    Blaster: If the seismic activity continues, the shuttle could be covered in rubble.

*Looks at a topographic image of the island
    Blaster: Stay in the shuttle, pilot it over the ravine and lower the rescue platform. I'll enter on the Blue star
    Electos: Ok
    Blaster: Computer, set the nighthawk to auto pilot and stay over the ravine.
    Computer: Acknowledged, launch systems activated

*A launch bay lowers from the Nighthawk, Blaster lowers into the launch bay and lies on the Blue Star
    Blaster: Launch

*A hoverboard launches from the Nighthawk, Blaster stands up on it and enters the ravine
    Electos: Rescue platform lowering in now
    Blaster: Acknowledged

• I woke up shivering. I looked up and saw I was in Maria's arms. I felt safe, but I hoped rescue was near. Spots danced around my eyes. Hey green eyes twinkled in the firelight, and her raven hair matched perfectly. I knew I wanted to... No.
    Maria: Honey, are you cold?
    Did she just call me honey? Yep.
    I nodded. I moved towards the fire, watching embers bounce off of the wood. I was sitting near her. I was wounded from the rock, and needed to be checked for a concussion. I hoped Blaster was near.

• *Blaster lands and sees the rubble
    Electos: The platform should land by the time you clear the rubble. Aquas Energize

*Activates Elemental armor
    Blaster: Visor change, thermal mode

*Two heat sources are seen behind the rubble
    Blaster: Scott, you there?

*Muffled due to the rocks
    Scott: I'm here, its about time though
    Blaster: This would be how many times I saved you now

*Silence
    Blaster: That's what I thought

*grabs a item off of the Blue Star
    Blaster: You two will have to stand back

*Item deployes into a fusion of a drill and staff
    Scott: Wait, what are you doing?
    Blaster: What am I here for?

*uses some of the nearby ocean water to hold the drill
    Blaster: Hang on

*Rams the drill into the rocks and uses the water to turn it. At the same time, Blaster morphs his hands into two more drills to speed up the progress

• I was sitting there waiting for the digging to be done.
    Maria: I can't wait to meet your friend.
    She added a wink. Dear Notch, she's such a flirt.
    I was feeling guilty I needed to be rescued so much.
    Finally, Blaster got the digging done.
    Blaster: Hello, Scott.

• *Blaster points to the platform
    Blaster: Stand on that, it will take you to a shuttle
    Scott: You sure you haven't got an extra seat on the Nighthawk?
    Blaster: Unfortunately for you, I brought the single seater, ad I don't need to be on a medical shuttle

*Scott and Maria stand on the platform
    Blaster: Hold on

*Via com
    Blaster: Bring it up Electos

*As the platform begins returning to the medical shuttle, Blaster boards the Blue Star to return to the Nighthawk

• We were going up to the shuttle, the lift carrying us up.
    -The doors open.-
    Electos: Hi Scott, and you.
    -He points to Maria.-
    Maria: I'm Maria. Nice to meet you.
    -She winks and waves to him.-
    Scott: Moving on, let's get her treated.
    - I walk her to the back of the shuttle.-
    Maria: Well, I cut my ankle and my hand.
    Scott: Got it.
    - I bandage her hand and her leg, after pouring disinfectant on each of them.-
    Electos: So how did you two meet?
    Maria: We went to Mage Academy together.
    Scott: We became friends before the war.
    -We fly to the Frame Carrier.-

• *Some time has past since the incident on the island. Blaster, Scott, Electos, Sarah and Maria are onboard the Frame Carrier. Scott and Maria are undergoing a medical test to ensure they are ok. Blaster and Sarah are in the War room
    Blaster: So that's why you needed to go to Sky Pillar
    Sarah: Correct. Rayquaza actually helped quite a lot during that fight
    Blaster: I should think

*Pause
    Blaster: Wait a second

Turns to the computer
    Sarah: What

*brings up a holographic image of the Solaris Emeralds on the table, Blaster ushers Sarah to the main table
    Blaster: I doubt this is coincidental
    Sarah: What do you mean?

*the Hologram changes with Blaster's words
    Blaster: I control the Solaris Emerald of water, my elemental partner is Kyogre, correct?
    Sarah: Yes?
    Blaster: The Emerald was found in the sea temple where I got the Red Orb.

*Screen clears
    Blaster: You found the Emerald of Wind and the Jade Orb at the summit of Sky Pillar, While I can't speak for the electric temple. Flaras's emerald was at the bottom of Mt Melter, now that I recal, there were two slots at the shrine but only the Solaris Emerald was there
    Sarah: there was a bright flash of light when the General tried to tough the Solaris Emerald, which explains why the emerald was still there.

*Displays a map of the planet
    Blaster: If we can find the other temples, we could find the other Solaris Guardians
    Sarah: How do we find them?
    Blaster: Assuming the pattern continues, each of the emeralds have been found in a place that links to their elemental guardian and their element

*displays a photo of every Legendary Pokémon
    Blaster: Our guardians have been tied to the element as well, which means that we can cut most of these and limit our search to them
    Sarah: And who are they
    Blaster: Assuming my theory is correct...

*As Blaster sais the names, a photo of them is displayed
    Blaster: For Ice: Kyurem, Earth I believe to be Groudon, Stone I believe to be either Yveltal or Zygarde with the other taking the Darkness elemental. Based off of this, Xerneas is most likely the Light guardian
    Sarah: Groudon, the Continent Pokémon. Kyurem, the Boundry of truth and ideals. Yveltal, the bird of destruction, Xerneas, the deer of life and Zygarde, the balance of life and death. It is a good theory

*Blaster returns to the computer
    Blaster: I'm going to start scanning the planet for signs of these Pokémon
    Sarah: I'll tell the others, here and on the Eos Nova
    Blaster: See how the professors are going as well, after this trip I doubt they will want to fly again