The spambot wars season 3

• Regiki: Nicole I know blaster said not to go to the digital world but do want see it?

Nicole: I don't know about this...

Regiki: come on

Nicole: ok then

*regiki and Nicole sneak into the teleporter*

Regiki:whats happening !!!!!

*regiki wrist starts to glow and a gauntlet appears. Nicole starts to disappear*

Gauntlet: Connection confirmed, partner bond complete.

Regiki: Nicole?!?!

Nicole: yes

• Scott: I'm so sorry... I let my emotions take over.
    -Sarah's in my room, comforting me.-
    Sarah: It's okay, Scottie.
    -I blush because I hate that name.-
    Scott: We should go help them. I'm obviously better.
    Sarah: Okay, whatever you say, Scottie.
    -My face gets even redder. We head down to the teleport bay, both falling into it.-
    Scott: ARGH!
    -I hit the ground face-first. I get my weapon out, it being a thaumium infused iridium machete-like sword.-
    Sarah: Look who it is.
    -I look east and see a group of spambots marching towards us, about 65 of them.-
    Sarah: Should we retreat?
    Scott: No, I have a plan.
    -My hair turns jet black, my skin as well, my teeth turn into fangs, but my height stays the same.-
    Order: Hello, Sarah.
    -I let out a disturbing smile. My sword has a black aura around it and it seems to be phasing into different matter every second. The spambots start firing upon us.-
    Sarah: WATCH OUT!
    -A rocket is headed for me straight on, but I teleport into the middile of the bots.-
    Order: Suprise!
    -I plunge my sword into one, it phasing through it's armor.-
    Spambot: Agh!019310101!!!
    -I take the sword out, slashing heads off of a pair. I see Sarah bashing in their heads, at least 15 bots are on her, the majority on me.-
    Order: DIMENSIONAL RIFT!
    -I point a finger at the ground and a hole appears, leading to nothing, presumably the fabric of reality. About 20 fall into the massive pit.-
    Order: SHADOW CLONES!
    -Shadow clones of myself appear, taking out the rest.-

• Regiki: Nicole? Nicole?

Nicole: yes,

Regiki: where are you?

Nicole: in here

*regiki looks at his gauntlet*

Regiki: how?

Nicole: you made me from code. everything turns to code in the digital world.

Regiki: how come I have gauntlet like the others

Nicole: I may not be a digimon but am just code and data like them and you are my partner

• Order: Let's go.
    -The shadow clones dissipate.-
    Sarah: OK, here's where Blaster is.
    -She points to a blip on a radar.-
    Order: I wanna try something.
    Sarah: What is it?
    Order: Something called 'Shadow Travel'.
    -I press a hand up to her shoulder, and we start to phase through the ground, ending up at where Blaster is, and Blaster's fighting some Digimon.-
    Order: ENOUGH!
    -I yell in a bellowing voice, and everyone stops to look at us. I let out a terrifying looking smile.-
    Blaster: Look who's here. Is that Order?
    Sarah: Yes. But he's in a smaller form. I still love him.
    -She kisses me on the cheek, causing me to blush, even with my jet black skin.-
    Order: Anyway, who are these?
    -I glare at the Digimon that were attacking them. They back up as they stare into my purple eye which have purple vapor coming out.-

• MadLeomon: Enough of this!

*A bright flash of light surrounding MadLeomon and the other Digimon surrounding them, these being Chikurimon, Troopmon, Mammothmon
    Gargomon: Whats happening?
    Order: How should I know?

*The light fades revealing a altered form of MadLeomon
    Flaras: What, but how?
    Blaster: I don't know, Computer, who is this thing?
    Computer: Armed MadLeomon
    Armed MadLeomon: THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT!!! RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

*Armed MadLeomon start swinging the chainsaw that he obtained in the process of changing form
    Blaster: MOVE!!!

*They start running
    ????: ICE BLAST!!!

*Shards of ice hit Armed MadLeomon at a high enough velocity to throw Armed MadLeomon over a nearby cliff
    Blaster: Huh?

*Looks up to see another Minecraftian, wearing a gauntlet with a ice pattern with a Digimon
    Electos: What's that
    Blaster: I know this one, Seadramon. a aquatic digimon

*Looks to the Minecraftian
    Blaster: Who are you?
    ???: Is that really how you thank the ones who saved your lives?
    Blaster: Answer the question
    ???: Why should I?

*Behind the minecraftian
    Blaster: Because you don't want to mess with me

*Throws a dagger
    ???: And you don't want to mess with me kid
    Blaster: KID!

*Draws Nano Sabre
    ???: Ice Breath!

*Blaster uses the sword to blow the wind away
    Blaster: Aqua battering ram

*Lunges at the Minecraftian with a shield of water. The minecraftian barely doges the attack but Blaster hits his pack knocking a gem out
    Blaster: Huh?

*??? grabs the gem and goes to leave with Seadramon
    Blaster: That was a...
    ???: If you must know, my name is Frosa, and if I were you, i'd leave the way you came

*reverts Seadramon into its rookie form, Betamon and leaves, Blaster returns to the group as Order reverts to Scott
    Sarah: What happened?
    Blaster: First off, I learned that his name is Frosa. When we fought though, I hit his pack and something fell out
    Flaras: What?
    Blaster: Based off of what he was using to attack me with, I think it might have been the Solaris Emerald of Ice

• *a glare of light appears behind blaster and the group*

Regiki: Hi guys!!!!

Blaster: wheres Nicole?

Regiki: Here

*in here. regiki lifts his arm up to reveal a blank gauntlet*

Regiki: watch this!!!!!!

*regiki presses a button then he starts to transform. two hairs strands grow bigger into a blade pattern then his eyes change shape. giant bone spikes appears on his. some nano and holographic armour appear with a sword and shield in his hands*

• Scott: Oh.... Don't feel good from transforming.
    -A wave of nausea hits me, almost making me vomit. I almost fall over but I grip Sarah's arm with my metal hand.-
    Flaras: We should get going.
    Regiki: Yes.
    Blaster: Yeah, we're sitting ducks where we are.
    Scott: Let's get going then.
    -I hobble along with the group, my grip on Sarah's arm.-

• Scott: So Blaster, there are the Darkus emeralds?
    Blaster: Yes, but they bring the negative of a man into view.
    Scott: I know. I think I'm the one that has to find them. My strongest powers are shadow and darkness powers, I've seen. At least as Order, but Order and I share powers.
    -I shrug.-
    Scott: What have I got to lose?
    Sarah: Everything.
    Scott: So anyway, I think I need to separate from the group to explore the shadow dimension. It's what makes the Magic Mirrors work.
    Blaster: Those things that teleport items?
    Scott: Yes. Also, Sarah, if we are gonna beat the spambots, we need the Darkus emeralds.

• Scott: I can't ask this of you, Regiki and Nicole. It's extremely hostile there to humans.
    Regiki: Ok....
    -I pat him on the back.-
    Scott: I'm gonna need a Magic Mirror, which I have, and extend the portal size using incantations. I'm sorry I have to do this, Sarah. I have to.

• -I'm having a serious discussion.-
    Scott: I know Order's useful, but every time I use him, I lose a bit of grip on reality.
    Sarah: Oh god... Like psychosis?
    Scott: Exactly.

-We're walking to the portal when I get tackled to the ground.-
    Scott: DAMNIT!
    -I look up and see a girl. Except, she has purple eyes like mine, with brown hair like mine. My eyes open wide in surprise.-
    ???: Scott?
    Scott: Yes?
    ???: Father said you were dead!
    -I drop my jaw in shock: She's my sister.-
    ???: Sorry then. I'm your sister, Aaron.
    -She has a playful, young sounding personality. She looks to be about 18 years old. She also sounds a bit ignorant.-
    Aaron: Yep, I know it's a surprise to you all.

• *Everyone is around a fire on the outskirts of a city. Because of the Spambots, the city has built defenses and won't open them at night.

*While Scott is talking to his sister
    Blaster: Regiki, I gave you orders to find the other Solaris Guardians and not come here. Why did you disobey them?
    Regiki: I...uh...

*Blaster receives a transmission
    Blaster: While you think of your answer...

*Via com
    Blaster: Yes?
    Kai: Blaster, its Kai. We have gone to most of the temples you wanted us to go to, all of them were completely empty.
    Blaster: What do you mean by "most"?
    Kai: We couldn't find the Light and Dark Temples. the coordinates you gave us were incorrect
    Blaster: Ok, return to the Frame Carrier. We need someone to make sure its still there when we return. The Auto defense systems should help but I need you there ust in case something serious appears. Call us if that happens and you need our help
    Kai: Acknowledged

*End Transmission
    Blaster: Your lucky I think ahead. Pass me your gauntlet
    Regiki: Ok...Why?

*Blaster pulls out something from his pack
    Blaster: During the first war, The Frame Carrier Mk one was attacked by space pirates. I forced the ship into a wormhole and I crash landed in this dimension. As a result of that, I discovered that there was a possibility of giving N.I.C.O.L.E...
    Nicole: It was here that I first had a body. As a result of that, ever since I have been referred to as Nicole
    Blaster: Well, I couldn't call you Computer while we were here could I
    Regiki: Then who do you refer to as Computer then?
    Blaster: A less intelligent A.I that I developed as a back up in case something happened to Nicole. Because of differences and Nicole's higher degree of AI, the back up never got a physical body while it was here.
    Regiki: I see
    Blaster: While we were here, I was researching about a process known here as Spirit Evolution. During peace time before this war, I developed a side program that would give N.I.C.O.L.E this ability. However, this hasn't been tested due to the differences in this world from our own
    Regiki: Then why test it now?
    Blaster: The Gauntlets are equipped with a device known as a "Digivice", one of its features is the ability to transform and revert Digimon. Because Nicole has linked to your gauntlet, this feature should apply and if there are any issues, it can be fixed here faster and easier then it could be in our world.
    Nicole: Its worth a shot

*Blaster installs the program into the gauntlet
    Blaster: Nicole, you will still need a Digimon Spirit in order to activate this program, I did not code in one, all that I did was provide you with the ability to do it
    Nicole: Ok

*Some time has passed, everyone is asleep. Blaster walks away from the group and pulls out the Solaris Emerald of Water. Blaster whispers something and is surrounded in a bubble of white water
    Blaster: Chaos?

*Chaos shows himself inside the bubble
    Chaos: I'm surprised you figured it out so soon
    Blaster: That the Solaris Emerald still had a portion of chaos power in it? I had my suspicions.
    Chaos: I knew you would figure it out eventually
    Blaster: Do you know what the High Spambot Leader is planning at the moment?
    Chaos: Unfortunately no, the High Spambot Leader believes that my allegiance is still with you and he thinks that I will turn on him
    Blaster: I'm not surprised
    Chaos: Why do you come here? I remember the man who would fight against a armada of spambots with a ship that was falling apart and still fought hard
    Blaster: That was different. People still thought I was dead, no one knew I had returned
    Chaos: Even though you needed wasmic's help returning
    Blaster: He didn't know who I was at the time. But to finish answering your question, The Frame Carrier Mk Three may be able to take more punishment then the last two versions, but because I technically have a proper crew now and its not just audio controlled turtles...
    Chaos: Your afraid of putting their lives at risk, especially now that your sister has joined you
    Blaster: Exactly, but just because I'm not going in guns blazing doesn't mean that I have a plan for that blockade
    Chaos: Oh?
    Blaster: The counsel may have limited my ability to protect the population, but they didn't step near my home
    Chaos: You still have one last trick up your sleeve then?
    Blaster: Precisely, to make it work though, not just for the blockade but the attack on the Spambot's main base of operations will require help
    Chaos: The Solaris Guardians
    Blaster: And more
    ???: I must say, you a much better tacticion then I was
    Blaster: Huh

*Sees a blue light that transforms into something that vaguely resembles a older version of Blaster's Elemental armor, the pattern is similar but this version has multiple arms and looks like it was built for strength rather then speed
    Old Armor: You have done well kid
    Blaster: Thanks
    Old Armor: But before you can return to your world, you must answer this. Why do you keep fighting. You have been reunited with your family, people who you thought were dead. Old comrades and have found new ones.
    Chaos: He has a point, you have made the spambots pay for what they have done to you and more. you have fought their generals several times and destroyed numerous spambot bases. Why do you continue? If you quit now, you will still be a hero to the citizens of Minecraftia. Why do you keep fighting?
    Blaster: Because of two reasons, the first one is "If I stop, who would take my place?" I have been given a power that people could only dream of, that no one else can use. If I leave then the team would be at a disadvantage. That leads into my other reason, Destiny.
    Old Armor: Those are reasons why you should fight, not why you fight.
    Blaster: Well then its this. For the first time in a long time. I now have something to loose
    Old Armor: Sarah?
    Blaster: Not just Sarah, but the whole team, Terriermon and Lopmon, Blaziken and the others. People are depending on me to keep fighting, I cannot let them down.
    Old Armor: In that case, I leave you with this. " When the elements and the celestial powers combine, their allies that call upon the champions strengths will bless them with their powers and a miracle happen that can make even the greatest of enemies fall"

• Scott: Little sister, I have something to tell you.
    Aaron: What is it!
    Scott: I'm going to be in the shadow dimension for about a few weeks, but probably a month.
    -I feel so guilty now, it feels like I've been punched in the gut.-
    Aaron: Why?
    -She's no longer cheerful, and is starting to cry.-
    Scott: I must find the Darkus emerald. It will help us in this fight.
    -She's hugging me, while also bawling. Everyone's staring.-
    Scott: It's going to be alright. I've survived worse.
    -I hold up the gauntlet on my left hand and shows the scar from Alice, the wither bitch.-
    Aaron: Did you meet the wither mages?
    Scott: Yes.
    -She looks at me wide eyed.-
    Scott: I've got to go talk to Blaster.
    -Her playful attitude is returning.-
    Scott: Blaster, I need to talk.
    Blaster: Yes, Scott?
    Scott: I need you to take care of my sister for me. I'm gonna be gone for a while. She's still a kid, 18 years old. I had it worse. 5 years old, alone and scared in the first war.
    Blaster: Ok. I'll make sure she's okay.
    -My brotherly instincts kick in.-
    Scott: YOU MAKE SURE SHE'S OKAY!
    -I'm grabbing him by the shoulders, vapor coming out of my eyes like it does when I'm angry.-
    Scott: IF YOU MAKE A MOVE ON MY SISTER, I. WILL. RIP. YOU. APART!!!!!
    Blaster: I won't hit on her, ok. I'll take care of her!
    -Sarah pulls me off of him.-
    Sarah: That's enough, Scott.
    Scott: I need to sit down...
    -I sit by the fire, staring into it with my arm wrapped around Aaron.-

• Regiki: ARRRRR!!!!!

Tainted Regiki: dont deny me!!!!!!!!! you are only denying yourself

Regiki: blaster am sorry i came here but i need to go back to our world

Blaster: well i want a proper reason later. you can go

*when regiki enter the portal his gauntlet disappears *

Regiki: am back.... i need to call them

Tainted Regiki: so you do accept me

Regiki: yes

Tainted Regiki: here have this

* a weird discolored emerald appears in Regiki's hand*

Regiki: Ready!!!!!!

* 6 pillars appear around the frame carrier then a purple aura appears around regiki also the emerald shoots up out of the frame carrier*

????:HI

????:Hello

????:...

????: sup

????: looks cute :)

????: my who do we have here

Regiki: hi guys. so you guys can help me come to terms so to speak with the taint inside me

????: yes

????: my name is tom

????: MY! name is ellie

????:hpm... elliot

????: am the boss. freezer

????: benji

????: am the one they call cryus

• Aaron: Oh do you have a girlfriend?
    Scott: Yes, she's Sarah.
    -Sarah shakes Aaron's hand.-
    Sarah: Hi. I'm Sarah.
    Aaron: Scottie has a girlfriend!
    -I blush out of embarrassment. I hate that name.-
    Aaron: Oh heheh...
    -Sarah chuckles. I stare at the fire.-
    Scott: Anyway, where you been?
    Aaron: Well, I've been running from place to place, safe place to hopefully safer place.
    Scott: I've been doing the same, but I think I found a home.
    -I put a hand on Aaron's shoulder and also Sarah's.-
    Scott: And that's one thing I'm thankful for.

• Ellie: you ready tough guy!!!!

freezer: time to summon your taint self also i forgot to tell you. you have to quit blasters team and join ours.

Regiki: ok

* a discolored regiki appears with mutations all over him*

Regiki: ...

* the two regiki's suddenly burst into a flurry of punches at each other then let off a gaint vis bomb at each other which destroys the frames carriers bridge*

• Scott: Hey Blaster, can I go back to the ship?
    Blaster: Sure.
    -I wave to Sarah and Aaron. I go to the portal and hop through.-
    Scott: Oof!
    -I fall down, then see the bridge is destroyed. There are 6 figures.-
    Scott: Two Regikis? What?
    ???: He looks cute.
    -She points to me.-
    Scott: ENOUGH!!
    -I turn into order, this time small again. I summon some shadows and slam them into the two regikis which are fighting.-

• Order: GO AWAY!
    -I teleport to the female figure named Ellie and she tries to stop me from attackig, but I stab her with my sword, it phasing through her armor and her heart, killing her.-
    Ellie: Agh!
    -She drops to the ground, dead.-
    Freezer: You bastard!
    Order: You are manipulating him to betray us and be used by you.

• Computer: Warning, serious structural damage on bridge
    Blaster: What? Computer, give me a indication of who is in the area of the Frame Carrier Bridge.
    Computer: Identity's confirmed. Order and Regiki are in the vicinity, other unknown lifeforms found
    Flaras: What's wrong?
    Blaster: Wait here

*Blaster opens a portal back to the frame Carrier, hears explosions
    Blaster: What the hell are they doing there? AQUAS ENERGISE!

*Arrives on the bridge to see Order fighting several people, including two Regiki's
    Blaster: Care to fill me in on what your doing?

*draws Nano sabre's to help Order
    Order: These guys are trying to brainwash Regiki into betraying us
    Blaster: Leave the Regiki's to me, can you handle the others
    Order: Piece of cake

• Order: PREPARE TO DIE!
    -I charge at Cyrus and I counter his blocking by stabbing him. I then slice his head off, killing him instantly.-
    Order: Hahahah!!
    -I then shadow travel, phasing through the ground and appearing behind Freezer. He gets a kick to the back, falling down. He recieve several kicks to the head until his skull gets crushed, killing him in a slow and agonizing death.-
    Elliot: You bastard!! You killed them!
    -I'm drenched in blood, and Freezer's brains are on me.-
    Scott: DIMENSIONAL RIFT!
    -Benji falls into a wormhole and goes somewhere beyond Minecraftia. I then charge up to Tom and start stabbing him. He's screaming in agony as I stab him to death. All of the sudden Aaron and Sarah go through the portal, laughing from their conversation previous to getting in, then screaming as the see me stabbing Tom, covered in blood and brains, and laughing like I'm insane.-
    Aaron: OH GOD!
    -I revert to Scott, and curl up into a ball.-