The spambot wars season 3

• Scott: Okay.
    Drone: Now that you're informed about the operation, any comments?
    Scott: This heart won't be as well-working as the last. There needs to be a Enderman part of the heart as well, but it'll do for now.
    Drone: We'll begin after you leave.
    -I stare at Aaron's cold body for a minute before I leave.-
    Scott: Ok....
    -I go to Kai's room to see her.-
    Scott: Kai?
    Kai: Yes, honey?
    Scott: I love you, Kai.
    -I kiss her and I settle down for a second, sitting on her bed. I smell some pheromones on her and I go crazy.-
    Scott: Mmm...
    -I use some shadows to restrain her, manipulating it into a rope. I tie her hands and I approach her.-
    Kai: S-Scott?
    -I go up to her arm and sink my teeth into her arm, sucking the blood out. It's delicious.-
    Kai: Scott, y-you're hurting me...
    Scott: Oh my god, that's good.
    -I take my teeth out and I undo her bindings. She slaps me.-
    Kai: WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?
    Scott: I couldn't control myself... I'm sorry, Kai. I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt you....
    Kai: I'm breaking up with you...

• Scott: It must be the wither abilities from the Darkus emerald, causing me to crave blood. I just hope I don't hurt anyone because of it...
    -I go into a blood lust, and crave a lot of blood. My eyes turn red, and a red aura forms around me. I try to tell myself not to feed on blood, but I can't.-
    Scott: Maria...
    Maria: What's wrong?
    Scott: I need... blood...
    Maria: What do you mean?
    -I'm jittery and I can barely stand up.-
    Scott: T-To drink.
    Maria: My blood? No.
    Scott: Please.... I need it.
    Maria: Fine, but only for your well-being.
    Scott: Thank you so much.
    -I bite into her arm, and she starts to moan. But it seems to be in pleasure.-
    Maria: O-Oh my, that feels wonderful.
    -I finish sucking her blood, and I close the wound with a spell.-
    Kai: Scott-
    -I don't realize I have blood on my face, and Kai is screaming very loudly.-

• *Blaster had just opened the portal when the alarm goes off
    Blaster: We just can't have a day off here can we? Computer, whats the situation
    Computer: Kai and Maria's blood pressures have decreased dramatically, believed to be outside interference.
    Blaster: I'm on my way

*Gets to the corridor, sees Scott
    Blaster: Scott, whats wrong?
    Scott: Need...blood
    Blaster: Well your not getting mine, AQUAS ENERGIZE!

*Activates elemental armor

*In head
    Blaster: I've got to get him under control, otherwise everyone is at risk

*Draws Nano Sabers

*To Scott
    Blaster: Alright Scott, I'm only giving you this one chance. We can do this the easy way or...

*Scott is charging at him
    Blaster: guess its the hard way

• -I'm acting like a primal beast, attacking Blaster in my blood rage. I charge at him and try to slash him.-
    Scott: DARKUS ENERGIZE!
    -I turn my hands into shadow claws. I swipe at Blaster, but he dodges and he stabs me in the shoulder. I roar in pain.-
    Scott: I NEED YOUR BLOOD!
    Blaster: NO!
    Scott: WITHER ARMOR!
    -Blue lightning appears around me, not shocking him but stopping his ranged attacks.-
    Blaster: AQUAS STRIKE!
    -He charges at me and I'm blasted by a jet of water which knocks me over. He stabs me in the stomach, causing intense pain in me.-
    Scott: RAGHHHHHH!
    -I feel myself fill with rage and I stab Blaster in the arm, pinning him down.-
    Scott: WITHER SKULL!
    -I slam a wither skull into his chest, and it explodes, harming him but not me.-

• Blaster: Gah!!!

*The explosion sends Blaster flying into the wall, the armor barely protected him from the explosion
    Sarah: Blaster!

*Scott turns to Sarah
    Scott: BLOOD!

*Scott charges to Sarah
    Blaster: SARAH!

*Runs towards Sarah, turns and rams Scott at full speed sending him up the corridor
    Blaster: Sarah, activate your elemental armor, its the only thing that can protect you
    Sarah: Alright, VENTUS ENERGIZE!

*Sarah activates her elemental armor while Scott comes in for another attack
    Sarah: Why is he acting like this?
    Blaster: The Darkus emeralds, one of which he is using can force people into their negative, alter ego side of their personality Scott's mind isn't strong enough to control the power of the emerald and instead the emerald is controlling him. This is the emeralds doing, not him. If we can force him to revert back we might be able to take the emerald off of him
    Sarah: Alright, HURRICANE GALE

*Unleashes a small hurricane at Scott
    Sarah: You said emeralds, there are more
    Blaster: I believe there to be nine, the same as the Solaris Emeralds. AQUA BLAST

• -I get blown back by the hurricane, hitting a wall.-
    Scott: BLOOD MAGIC!
    -I get up, and I shoot lightning at Sarah, who falls to the floor and is shaking on the floor.-
    Sarah: AH!
    -I then get a fireball and shoot it at Blaster. He dodges it and hits me with a water blast. I fall onto the floor.-
    Sarah: B-Blaster, I think we n-need to m-make him lose a c-certain amount of blood for him to register the shock.
    -I pounce on Blaster, using a claw to rip up his face.-
    Blaster: AGH!
    Scott: HAHA!
    -My voice sounds distorted, chaotic.-

-In Scott's mind.-

Scott: WHY AM I DOING THIS??
    -The Darkus emerald appears in front of me. It's radiating with dark energy, a black aura around it.-
    Darkus Emerald: Hehe, you ignorant boy.
    -It's got the sound of a 20-year old woman, giggling as it says this.-
    Darkus Emerald: SHADOW CLONES!
    -A group of ten shadow clones appears, all in the shapes of men with swords, along with armor.-
    Shadows: FOR DARKUS!
    -I get my sword out, preparing to fight. I charge at one and I impale him on my sword, and he dies with black blood squirting out.-
    Scott: BRING IT ON!

• *Blaster runs up the wall and lands on a platform that he made
    Blaster: Lets see if this works

*Uses the platform to slam into Scott millions of times due to the speed of the jumps
    Blaster: TSUNAMI BEAM!

*Unleashes a concentrated water at Scott
    Sarah: VACUME VORTEX!

*Scott is surrounded in a vortex that is sucking out the air around him

• -I'm hyperventilating. I feel the air being sucked out from around me.-

-Scott's mind.-

Scott: RAH!
    -I slam my sword into the last shadow, killing it.-
    Scott: Give up, Darkus crystal.
    Darkus Emerald: I can't. I've fused myself into your body. I am now a part of you. How exciting!
    -It giggles.-
    Scott: Son of a-
    -I get thrown back into reality.-

Scott: Oh god.... Water, everywhere!
    -I feel myself losing air to breathe. I'm getting slammed by the water a million times. I'm hyperventilating. My worst fear has come true. I'm in water and I can't breathe.-
    Scott: AHH!
    -I cry in terror and I pass out. My body becomes paler and paler.-

• Blaster: Sarah, STOP!
    Sarah: Have we done it
    Blaster: We did and more

*Grabs Scott's body and runs to the medical bay

*Barges through the door
    Blaster: New paitent doc, guess who
    Medical Drone: Not again
    Blaster; Indeed, keep him in lock down though, he doesn't leave this room unless I say so and under almost no circumstances is he allowed to come in contact with people, the exception is myself with my power armor on
    Medical Drone: Acknowledged
    Blaster: I'll be in the repair bay fixing mine and Sarah's armor, alert me of any changes

• -I regain consciousness. I find myself in a bed.-
    Drone: How are you feeling?
    Scott: How am I feeling? I feel horrible.
    -I burst into tears.-
    Scott: I almost killed people... I FEEL HORRIBLE!
    -I try to grab the drone and kill it, but it injects morphine into me.-

• Regiki: Please Leave

* regiki uses a spell on the drone.The drone exits the room*

Regiki: So.. you nearly killed them all like you did with the others. i know these locks arnt good enough for you so ill give you tighter ones

*taint tentacles wrap around scott*

Regiki: Lets see....

*Regiki places his hand on scotts head and enters his mind*

Darkus crystal: ooh, a guest

Regiki: ill be more than guest to you. taint crystal restrain the darkus crystal .

• Scott: What...
    -I'm heavily drugged right now, so I have no idea of what's going on.-
    Darkus Crystal: NO!
    -It releases a shadow version of me in Darkus armor.-
    Shadow Scott: WITHER SKULL!
    -It throws a wither skull at Regiki. He tries to dodge but he can't and it hurls towards him at lightning speed.-

• Blaster: Alright, the repairs are done
    Sarah: Wouldn't the Solaris Emeralds have repaired them by them selves?
    Blaster: This is faster

*Via com
    Medical Drone: Sir?
    Blaster: Whats the status on Scott
    Medical Drone, see for yourself sir, but come armed
    Blaster: Lets go
    Sarah: Right

*Blaster and Sarah enter the secure area of the Medical Bay, sees Regiki fighting a shadow version of Scott
    Blaster: Sarah, keep them steady for a minute
    Sarah: Right

*Uses the air in the room to keep them from moving, Blaster uses a teleport function that teleports them to the training room
    Regiki: What the heck just happened
    Blaster: Need a hand?
    Regiki, bout time you showed up, this is a physical incarnation of that emerald
    Blaster: If we can stop it, we should be able to remove the actual Emerald from Scott's possession
    Sarah: Lets do this

• Shadow Scott: You can't get the gem away from him without killing him!
    Blaster: What?!?
    -Blaster's parrying Shadow Scott's attacks.-
    Shadow Scott: He's absorbed it into himself. The gem's part of him now. You have to kill him to get it.
    -I'm sitting there slack jawed and glossy eyed as I'm drugged heavily. I have no idea of what's going on.-
    Scott: Wha-
    -Sarah's got Shadow Scott in a tornado, blowing him around and slamming him. Blaster shoots a jet of water at him and he falls back into the tornado after he gets out.-

• Scott: What's going on?
    -The drugs have worn off, but I'm still a bit sluggish. I try to get up but the taint tentacles are restraining me.-
    Scott: Um, help?
    Regiki: Oh, I can let you out.
    -I get released, dropping to the ground. I run up to Shadow Scott and punch him in the face. He crumples to the ground.-
    Shadow Scott: VISION OF TERROR!
    -A dark mass is hurled at me.-
    -I see horrific images in my eyes. I'm in water and I can't swim up since it's a whirlpool. I feel the water burning me as I try to swim up.-
    Scott: Blurh!
    -I get stuck at the bottom and I drown.-

-Reality-
    -I'm hyperventilating and crying on the floor. Sarah's staring at me.-
    Scott: Please... Don't hurt me.

• Regiki: Scott sorry about earlier but i needed to to set this up so we could try and get the darkus crystal out of you. i first noticed something was wrong when you turned into order more than often. the people you killed was golems i disguised as people using taint flesh. the tainted version of me gave me the taint crystal so i could do that.

• *Blaster and Shadow Scott are now in a sword fight, both of them have a equal skill level. Sarah's leg has been injured but still in her armor and Regiki is trying to revive Scott
    Shadow Scott: Do you think you can stop me? Your moves are predictable, show me something new
    Blaster: AQUA SLASH!

*The two keep fighting

*In Sarah's head
    Green Orb: Wind into water
    Sarah: What?
    Green Orb: it is time you discover one of the emeralds powers, this will give him the advantage. Wind into water

* summons the Solaris Emerald of Wind
    Sarah: Lets hope this works, WIND INTO WATER!

*A Green sphere surrounds Sarah and reverts her armor, the same sphere surrounds Blaster after Sarah's armor has reverted
    Blaster: Huh?
    Shadow Scott: WHAT IS THIS?

*In Blaster head
    Blue Orb: You know what to do
    Blaster: AQUAS, VENTUS, FUSION ENERGIZE!
    Shadow Scott: HOW IS THIS HAPPENING!
    Regiki: Fusion Energize?

*The Green Sphere dissipates
    Blaster: BLASTER, GALE MODE!

*Blaster's armor has fused with Sarah's. Wings made of helicopter blades are now on his back instead of the water cloak. His Lower arms now resemble Sarah's when she is in her armor but it is now made of tactanium instead of the alloy that Sarah's is made of. The design on his armor is now a fusion of the patterns on both armors.
    Blaster Gale Mode: Lets do this, NATURE"S MIGHT!

*Out of the cannons on Blaster arms come compressed versions of a hurricane and tsunami

• Sarah: How did we defeat Scott when he was in a blood lust?
    Blaster: By slamming him with water.
    Sarah: Then keep spraying him!
    -Shadow Scott's screaming in pain as he's being sprayed with water.-

• Shadow Scott: I don't think so

*Sends the water back at Blaster, knocking him out of the air
    Shadow Scott: I am the complete opposite of Scott, I am not weak to any of his weaknesses. If you think a shower is going to stop me then you have another thing coming

*In head
    Blaster: How do I stop that guy
    Shadow Scott: I am the complete opposite
    Blaster: If he isn't weak to...That's it

*Converts arms into fans
    Blaster: POWER SYPHON!

*Starts draining some of the Darkus Emeralds strength from the two Scotts
    Shadow Scott: Whats happening now?
    Blaster: Unlike the Solaris Emerald, the Darkus Emerald isn't bound to any one thing

*Returns Sarah's elemental powers
    Blaster: And if you and Scott are polar opposites, then that means that your weak to your own power

*Absorbs the power
    Blaster: Solaris give me strength, DARKUS ENERGIZE!

*Blaster reverts back into his normal form right before the changes start happening. When the transformation is complete, Blaster's darkness armor is revealed to resemble a beast version of his elemental, the basic shape remains the same but he now has longer arms with long claws at the end of them. Smaller claw arms made up of a fusion of water and shadows now appear out of his back and his facial armor now resembles a wolf. The pattern on his armor now has shades of purple and black mixed in with the shades of blue
    Blaster: DARKNESS BLASTER, RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Shadow Scott: You fool, now I can control yo... wait, why can I not tap into you?
    Darkness Blaster: Your power comes from infecting the weak minded and weak hearted. Both of which I am not.
    Shadow Scott: Hmph, VISION OF TERROR!

*The same dark mass that surrounded Scott now surrounds Blaster
    Sarah: NO!

*The Dark Mass dissipates, Blaster looks like nothing happened
    Darkness Blaster: Strong mind, remember. SHADOW WHIPS

*The Arms on his back now furiously attack Shadow Scott

• Shadow Scott: Hah.
    -Regiki manages to revive me. I get up and I'm a bit shaky, but I'm fine.-
    Scott: I'm the original Scott, and the only one that's gonna be coming outta this fight. DARKUS ENERGIZE!
    -I get into my wither skull and shadow armor.-
    Scott: DRAGON'S RAGE!
    -I manipulate the shadows to where my helmet is a wither-like dragon head and wings sprout out of my back. I also grow shadow claws.-
    Scott: DRAGON'S BREATH!
    -I breathe fire at Shadow Scott, and the fire's a black color. It engulfs him and he gets burnt. He lays on the ground, burnt badly and struggling to get up.-
    Scott: LET'S DO THIS!!