The spambot wars season 3

• Darkness Blaster: RIGHT!

*Uses the elemental arms on his back to tie down Shadow Scott
    Darkness Blaster: All yours

• Scott: PREPARE TO DIE!
    -I dig my claws into Shadow Scott's chest, piercing his heart, then digging my claws into his chest and pulling out his heart, it leaking black fluid.-
    Sarah: That's messed up.
    -I throw the heart onto the floor and it explodes. I then morph out of Witherdragon form. I then see I have virtually killed myself, but then I remember he was evil.-
    Darkus Crystal: No... NO!
    N.I.C.O.L.E.: Darkus Emerald bounded to Scott.
    Blaster: That's impossible!
    -I feel power flowing into myself, and I morph into full Darkus armor. I have the old armor, but with a shadow cloak and there are shadow spikes on the shoulders, along with a new tattoo on my chest.-
    Scott: Woah!
    -I morph out to find the Darkus tattoo: A laughing black skull with shadows flowing around it in a ring, is still on me while not morphed into Darkus armor.-

• *Blaster reverts out of his Darkness form, the energy he absorbed merges into a physical "form" of the Darkus Emerald
    Blaster: And that is why I wanted you to train first, to ensure you had a strong enough mind to control the darkness
    Scott: I see

*Turns to see Nicole, Flaras, Candlemon, Electos, a mystery Digimon, Terriermon, Lopmon, Kai, Bolts and Maria
    Blaster: Its good to see that everyone is ok
    Scott: Everyone except Aaron
    Blaster: In time. Why did you guys return
    Flaras: We received a message from the computer that you wanted to see us, something about your plan?
    Blaster: Meet me in front of the War room in 10 minutes, I want to check something before I let you in on the plan.

*Ten Minutes latter
    Sarah: Before you tell us, how did you manage to use my powers. I thought the emeralds would only grant specific people their powers
    Blaster: They do, but the user can "share" the powers with another. During that time, the person your sharing the powers with has the ability to control both elements and use abilities that would be otherwise in accessible. One other note, before I begin. Electos, who is that with you
    Electos: A sentry at the village we were outside of, this is Elecmon. My partner
    Blaster Fair enough. But onto the main show

*Displays image of the Solaris Emeralds
    Blaster: As we now know, there are 9 emeralds, 5 have been found so far but I believe that some of the remaining are aligned with Frosa.

*Displays a image of the Darkus Emeralds
    Blaster: The Darkus emeralds ave the power to bring out a person's negative traits, as we saw with Scott. I believe that another 8 exist but I don't know where. But in true form, where there is darkness

*shows a image of 9 pure white emeralds
    Blaster: There is light. These are the Haos Emeralds. According to a vision that I had, so this may be un reliable, these cannot be separated but their power together is to great for any one thing.
    Flaras: So how do we use them
    Blaster: I'll let you know when I find out. There is a reason though as to why I have been getting you guys to find them

*Displays a image of the blockade that surrounds Minecraftia.
    Blaster: The Blockade that surrounds Minecraftia. It is because of this that we haven't been able to leave the planet. This fleet has been able to decimate a fleet of Battleships that I had built for times like this

*Displays a image of a battleship
    Blaster: The Doverkin. This ship is once in the air cannot land. it is a automated battleship that is designed to act as a decoy in ship battles. Imagine a starship version of a tank if you will.
    Electos: How many of those ships went against the fleet?
    Blaster: Hundreds. New ones have been built and they are ready for round two but a new plan was needed before it could work. The ships are front heavy and cannot protect the back of their ships well
    Electos: We only have two ships that could possibly take down the ships from the back, its not enough to fight them
    Blaster: At least let me finish before you start doubting me. Before and during the war, a construction bay in my house has been making duplicates of the Frame Carrier Mk 3. The current total is in the thousands of ships. Each with the facilities to build artillery and drones like on this ship
    Executive Bolts: So we have a army, but why do I get the feeling that that's not the plan
    Blaster: Not in its entirety, no. Recent data from the Digital world has revealed that there are three exits in and out of the world at the moment. One in our possession, the other two in the spambots...
    Maria: Could you get to the point?
    Blaster: Ok, we need to divide into teams for this. One team is going to go to the Digital world, form an army of Digimon because the drones won't work and take control of the exit points.
    Kai: Wouldn't the spambots make a new one?
    Blaster: The world is to unstable to make a forth exit point that could sustain them. The way we have been getting in and out of the Digital world is by opening a portal small enough to send us in and out. In terms of cosmic size, our portals are tiny. But because the spambots send in armies at a time, even if the others exit points are destroyed. They couldn't physically do it. As I was saying, a second team is going to go in and locate Frosa and anyone who he works with. We need to get them on our side for this. A third team is going to go and find anyone who is willing to fight alongside us, look for people who we have lost contact with including old veterans. The forth team is going to stay here and monitor the other teams while the fifth is going to come with me and is going to help make as many ships as we can, the more the better. I'll leave it to you guys to decide who goes where.

• Scott: I'm going to be on the second team. I can now compete with the others. I'm powerful enough to take on one of them.
    Blaster: Are you sure?
    -I grab his throat and I press it against the wall.-
    Scott: It wasn't a question.
    Blaster: O-Ok!

• *Scott turns around and walks back to where he was, A dagger flies past him narrowly avoiding his head
    Blaster: Don't, do that, again. Got it?

*Silence
    Blaster: One last thing Scott. We need him and any others as allies, alive.

*Change in tone
    Blaster: Any other volunteers for a team?

• Scott: Okay, Blaster.
    -I pick up the dagger and I use my wither abilities to disintegrate it.-
    Maria: I'm on the third team.
    Kai: I'll do the fourth team.
    Blaster: Okay, and Sarah?

• -Sarah's looking nervous, biting on her lip.
    Sarah: I don't know yet.
    Blaster: Okay.
    Scott: What will Aaron do?
    Blaster: Once she's healthy...
    -I daze out because I'm remembering why she's almost dead: Regiki, and his test with his fake humans which ruined my relationship with Sarah, and killed Aaron. By now I'm in a rage and I want to make him pay.-
    Blaster: ...and then-
    Scott: Where's Regiki? He's the one who did this to her.
    Blaster: He's in the deck-
    -I shadow travel to the deck to see Regiki..-
    Scott: REGIKI!
    Regiki: What?!!?
    Scott: You must pay for what you did to my sister! DARKUS ENERGIZE!
    -I'm in a blind rage now, and I've summoned fire to my left hand. I then morph my right into a claw.-
    Regiki: Damnit!

• Regiki: Taint crystal break the boundaries between human and taint

Tainted Regiki: Your no match for me like that

Scott: ARRRRRR COME BACK HERE!!!!!!

*scott keeps lashing out at regiki but keeps missing*

Tainted Regiki: your anger has blinded you. you cant hope to win like that

*scott has wrecked the entire room but no hit regiki once*

Tainted Regiki: do i really have to do this..... TAINT BLAST with TAINT TENTACLES!!!!!!!

*tentacles wrap around Scott while a bolt of energy restrains him*

Tainted Regiki: calm down then fight me. btw aaron isnt dead i just... put her to sleep for a bit

• ???: DEVINE INTERVENTION!

*A wall of Light appears between Scott and Regiki
    Blaster: I have had enough of your temper Scott, the teleport bay, now!
    Scott: But he
    Blaster: THAT WASN"T A REQUEST, THE TELEPORT BAY, NOW!!!

*Scott goes to leave
    Blaster: Your team will be with you soon

*To Regiki
    Blaster: Your not going on his team.

• Scott: Put her to sleep for a while... Please, she died in my arms.
    -I'm mumbling to myself and Flaras is rolling her eyes. We're in the teleport bay.-
    Flaras: You ready, Scott?
    -I grab my pack and head to the portal. We go through and fall onto the sand.-
    Flaras: I hate portals!
    -I grab my weapon and start walking through the desert.-
    Flaras: Scott, I'm sorry about your sister.
    Scott: Just don't talk about her...
    Flaras: Ok, Scottie.
    Scott: I hate that name!
    Flaras: Whatever you say, Scottie.
    -I blush. The sun's setting so we set up camp. We have a fire going, and I'm cooking up some food.-
    Scott: Dinner's ready.
    Flaras: Smells good.
    -I give her a plate and I sit there eating a steak. Night falls and there's only one tent.-
    Scott: I'll sleep outside...
    Flaras: No, we're fine. I'm not uncomfortable with you sleeping in the same tent as me.
    Scott: O-Okay...
    -We both get in the tent and lay down. I'm partially blushing.-
    Flaras: ..mmph..
    -She's talking in her sleep. I finally manage to relax and sleep.-

• *In Anathos
    Soldier: Sir, we have received information that the spambots have taken the gems
    Champion Aladra: Professor, are you sure those gems will impact it
    Unknown Professor: "We set out to create the worlds strongest Pokémon" And thanks to those gems, we succeeded. If the spambots intend to use them, then it will cause havoc. Lets hope their first target is your son because he is the only one who may be able to match that power

*On the Frame Carrier

*The Teams had been set. Regiki and Nicole have gone to take control of the warp points in the Digital World, Scott, Flaras and Candlemon have gone to recruit Frosa, Maria and Sarah are looking for help in the overworld, Kai and Bolts are staying behind to monitor the situation while Blaster, Terriermon and Lopmon are going to increase their offensive capabilities for the plan
    Electos: Why did you let Flaras go with Scott?
    Blaster: Flaras can look after herself. But I still don't trust Scott at the moment. His emotions are starting to become a problem and if it continues, he could be putting himself and others at risk. I want you and Elecmon to join that team, to keep an eye on them.
    Electos: Of course.

*In the Nighthawk, on the outskirts of a Glacier Biome
    Terriermon: Why are we landing here?
    Blaster: With the spambots around the place, I don't want them getting suspi...
    Lopmon: LOOK OUT

*A blade of Psychic energy hits the Nighthawk, cutting off one o the wings
    Blaster: HANG ON!

*The Nighthawk crashes into the snow and ice
    Blaster: Ugh...Is everyone ok?
    Terriermon: Once my head stops spinning
    Lopmon: I'm ok

*Blaster looks up to see a Spambot Leader next to a pokemon
    Blaster: No...It can't be
    Spambot Leader: its unfortunate that it didn't kill you, but at least I get the pleasure of doing it my self. Allow me to introduce to you what will be your downfall.
    Blaster: Don't bother, I know what it is

*To Terriermon and Lopmon
    Blaster: Stand back and let me handle this
    Lopmon: Ok

*Summons a Pokeball from his gauntlet

Blaster: FORETRESS, LETS GO

*Releases Foretress
    Blaster: Im not loosing to you, even if your using a Mewtwo...

• *Out of character

• Scott: Mm... Flaras, wake up.
    Flaras: Okay, Scottie.
    Scott: Whatever you say, Hothead.
    -She smirks at me as we pack up the camp, and the fire is put out.-
    Scott: It says on this map to head north to find a major city..
    -We head north to see small houses in our field of vision, then see it come into view: A city in ruins, a few houses and some big houses, all made out of wood and cobblestone. We see some of them on fire, some charred.-
    Scott: We should split up.
    Flaras: OK.
    -I'm walking through an alleyway, when I'm tackled by a figure.-
    Scott: Flaras, help!
    Figure: It's of no use.
    -I look up to see an 18 year old boy, who has brown eyes and black hair. He has a tattoo on his neck, a picture of a mountain.-
    Figure: Name's Sirius. Who are you?
    Scott: I'm Scott.
    Sirius: Well, I have to do something.
    -He injects me with a drug, and I get knocked out by it.-

-Later.-
    Scott: What....
    -I see Flaras on the bed next to me, knocked out. I'm in a room in a house, I think the attic. There's a window that's oval shaped and sunlight is shining through.-
    Figure: Hi.
    -I see a girl, with grey hair and pale skin. She's got pearl earrings and wields a axe. She's sitting on a chair, and looks to be 18.-
    Figure: I'm Thalia. I control the white Solaris emerald. It gives me psychic abilities. Your friend was caught by me. Sirius controls the brown Solaris emerald, also known as the earthen emerald. And what do you two control?
    Scott : Flaras controls the red, and I control a Darkus emerald.
    -She looks stunned at this.-
    Thalia: Wow, our leader will be interested.

• *Electos teleports into the city
    Electos: Where are we?
    Elecmon: I don't know, I've never... huh

*Notices Candlemon on the ground
    Elecmon: Candlemon!

*Electos pickes up Candlemon
    Electos: What happened?
    Candlemon: I don't know, this guy came and took Scott and Flaras
    Electos: Do you know where they went?
    Candlemon: That way

*points down a allyway
    Elecmon: I have their scent
    Electos: Lets go

• Thalia: Wake up.
    Scott: Huh?
    Thalia: You think dark thoughts when you sleep.
    Scott: Don't read my mind!
    Thalia: Hehe...
    -I get up from my nap, the drugs wearing off. I look to see Flaras, the drugs also wearing off. I have to admit she looks cute with her red bangs covering her eyes while she sleeps.-
    Thalia: Right this way.
    -She points me through a doorway and I see someone running towards us. I thought it was Sirius, but it's Electos.-
    Thalia: Who is this?
    Electos: Name's Electos. This is Elecmon.
    Elecmon: Hello.
    Thalia. My name's Thalia. Come on to meet Frosa.
    Scott: Just between us, I hate that guy. But, I'm going to be nice.
    Electos: Where's Flaras?
    Scott: She's sleeping.
    -We go to meet Frosa. I see the silver-haired boy and I see him smile. He's sitting on a oak chair next to a fire.-
    Scott: Greetings, Frosa, we come in peace. We simply want to ally with you, and we can unite the emeralds.
    Frosa: I see you've met my sister, Thalia. Anyway, I need to see if you're a worthy ally.
    Scott: This is a duel?
    Frosa: Indeed.

• *In the Glacier
    Blaster: SCIZOR, X-SCISSOR

*Foretress (Which is actually Blaster's Zoroark) changes into a Scizor to use X-Scissor
    Spambot Leader: You know the one problem with your Zoroark

*presses a button that fires a beam at Mewtwo, forcing it into Mega Mewtwo X
    Spambot leader: It still a dark type no matter what you do. AURA SPHERE!

*Mega Mewtwo X's attack hits and takes out Zoroark in one hit
    Blaster: ZOROARK!

*Runs over to Zoroark, who is struggling to get up
    Blaster: Are you ok?
    Zoroark: Zo..ro

*The beam stops, turning Mega Mewtwo X back into Mewtwo
    Blaster: What the hell have you done?
    Spambot Leader: Perfected Mega Evolution, this machine is designed to fire a beam that is infused with one of Mewtwo's Mega stone. I can change his form at will. You can't stop me!
    Blaster: We'll see about that. Zoroark, return

*Calls back Zoroark
    Blaster: Take a rest. LUCARIO, USE EXTREME SPEED ON THAT GENERATOR

*Releases Lucario who starts sprinting to the generator
    Spambot Leader: Nice try

*Fires a beam that turns Mewtwo into Mega Mewtwo Y, which reaches the generator before Lucario and releases Psystrike to almost one shot Lucario
    Blaster: LUCARIO!

*Lucario barely gets up
    Spambot Leader: Psystrike!
    Blaster: ME FIRST!

*Lucario's Me First allows him to use Psystrike. Mega Mewtwo Y is forced back. Blaster notices a collar on its neck
    Blaster: Is that a...
    Spambot Leader: Psychic

*Mega Mewtwo Y's Psychic knocks out Lucario

• Electos: Don't do this, Scott.
    Scott: I have to.
    Frosa: I'm waiting....
    -I shoo off Electos and get ready to start. Frosa's wielding a dagger and I'm wielding a shortsword.-
    Thalia: 3...2...1...0!!
    -I go into a defensive stance and start paryying his dagger attacks. He pulls away and I get out of stance.-
    Frosa: Hah!
    -He manages to stab me in the shoulder, causing me to yell.-
    Scott: ARGH!
    Thalia: Hehe!
    -He then starts circling around me. I run up to the wall, jumping off the surface of it into Frosa, knocking him onto the floor. I let him up since it's a proper duel.-
    Frosa: Nice job. ICY DAGGERS!
    Scott: Thanks. SHADOW CLONES!
    -Clones appear of me, using different attacks on him. I dodged the icy daggers.-
    Scott: My shoulder hurts badly...
    -He finds the real Scott. He then throws an icy dagger at my stomach, piercing my stomach. I experience extreme pain.-
    Scott: Must....win
    Frosa: Give up already.
    Scott: I can't! Otherwise I'd have failed my mission!
    -I try to run up to him and slash him, but I fall flat on my face. I'm knocked out..-

• *As Regiki enters the digital world, nicole returns to a gantlet form and regiki taint power disapear*

Regiki: i dont remember it like this when i left

*theres a huge metal tower with 4 colossal genrators with corrupted digimon in a cage*

spambot: found you!!!

*before regiki could anything the spambot drugs him*

• *Current status of the fight. Blaster's current Pokémon: Hydreigon. Knocked out pokemon: 3