The spambot wars season 3

• Shadow: War, there's no escaping it. I tried to escape it.
    -Flashback-
    Shadow: I've gotta move on... It's what Storm would've wanted.
    -I went to my old city, where I met a girl, went to another dimension, then everything went blank.-
    -Real Life-
    Sarah: Shadow, Shadow!
    -I snap to attention again.-
    Shadow: I think Scott went to the.... Aether to find the Haos emeralds by himself.
    -I hear Aaron growl from the corner.-
    Terasa: This is gonna be a problem.
    Sarah: Yeah...
    Shadow: Weirder things have happened, right? Anyway, we need to go find Scott's emeralds.
    -I say this in a deep, cold and emotionless voice.-

• Terasa: We need to find a recipient of the fire emerald....
    -I feel a rush of anger and sadness in my head.-
    Shadow: Fire...storm was the only true recipient. We need to bring her back...
    -I know I'm heavily emotionally damaged, but Terasa gets frustrated.-
    Terasa: SHE'S NOT COMING BACK!
    -I start crying.-
    Terasa: Get this basket case off our team! Mr Amnesiac over here is unreliable!

• *a wall in the high spambot leaders chamber starts to glow, blaster and the spambot leader watch and suddenly the wall explodes. Tainted regicole is floating in mid air with the taint emerald stuck in his chest*

Tainted regicole: sorry blaster for disorbaying you but this had to be done. hey high spambot leader i shut down your little surprise machine. ive seen a prototype of it when we where at mt melter

high spambot leader: HAHAHAHAHA would i ever make it that obvious

Tainted regicole: what... WHAT DO YOU MEAN

high spambot leader: look all around you

*the room starts to melt and little red gems appear out of the melted mess. the gems start to glow and the melted mess transforms into loads of spambots*

Tainted regicole: you where just using minecraftia to piloshper stones!!!!!!!

• Shadow: Arghh!
    -I flip the table over, storming out of the room in a rage.-
    Sarah: Shadow!
    -I keep walking until I reach the deck edge, looking down from the high height.-
    Shadow: Go away, Sarah.
    Sarah: No. I'm too afraid you'll hurt yourself.

• *Tosses saber into the air
    Blaster: Back off tin man

*Jumps and grabs the spinning Nano Sabre, plunging it into the High Spambot Leader's back and using his weight to cut the metal
    High Spambot Leader: RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blaster: Regiki, I'll hold them off for now, find the Haos Emerald that's in the base.
    Tainted Regicole: But...
    Blaster: He's to strong for us, we need that Emerald if we're going to stop him. Trust me.
    Tainted Regicole: ...Ok

• Shadow: The spambots caused this, and killed her. THIS IS IT!
    -I have black smoke pouring out of my mouth as I speak this. I'm in blinding rage, and I hop into a Nighthawk SSTO spaceplane-
    Shadow: Send me to Regiki's position.
    -I find his coordinates, and activate the SABRE engines. I feel the g-forces rush over me, and I feel alive.-
    Shadow: This is Shadow to Frame Carrier, we are approximately at escape velocity. Flames are on the spaceplane, I repeat, we have escape velocity.
    -The spaceplane exits Minecraftia's sphere of influence, burning prograde towards spambot space. I see the mother ship, doing evasive maneuvers to dodge their attacks.-
    Shadow: Eject!
    -The autopilot activates, ramming into the ship at orbital velocity, tearing a large gash in it. I eject, using my hydrazine EVA pack to pilot myself towards the ship.-
    Shadow: DEMON'S FURY!
    -As I yell this, I ditch the jetpack and wings sprout from my back, and I wield a large sword, along with my red eyes glowing red, and my skin turning into black scales.-
    Blaster: Bout time you showed up... You're not Scott!
    Shadow: No, I'm Shadow, and I'm pretty damn close to him.

• High Spambot Leader: Sorry you pathetic insects

*Presses a button
    High Spambot Leader: But I think its time for some separation
    Shadow: What's happening

*Mega Blaziken and Mega Lucario revert back to normal. Antylamon and Rapidmon also revert back to their rookie stages.
    Blaster: How is this possible?

*The Pokémon, Terriermon and Lopmon are forced back into their storage mediums. Blaster's armor shuts down aswell
    High Spambot Leader: Farewell

*Blaster, Regiki and Shadow are forced into separate pocket spaces

• Shadow: Oh god...
    -I have innate claustrophobia. I'm panicking.-
    Firestorm (AkA Flaras): Shadow, focus!
    -I hear her phantom voice and I start to calm down.-
    Shadow: WITHUS ENERGIZE!

• Blaster: Ugh...

*Gets up
    Blaster: Where am I?

*Sees several Spambot armies
    Blaster: Hmph, AQUAS ENERGIZE!

*Nothing happens
    Blaster: AQUAS ENERGIZE!!!

*Nothing happens, the spambots notice Blaster and begin charging
    Blaster Ok then... not a problem...

*Draws Nano Sabres, they don't activate
    Blaster: Again... not a problem (his tone is becoming more and more nervous)

*Puts away the Nano Sabres, pulls out Blaziken's Pokeball
    Blaster: BLAZIKEN, LET'S GO

*Throws the Pokeball, it is empty
    Blaster: Lucario?

*Empty
    Blaster: Weavile?

*Empty
    Blaster: Somebody?

*"Releases" Hydreigon, Swampert and Zoroark, all empty.
    Blaster: Terriermon, Lopmon, REALIZE!!!

*Nothing happens, a gun shot hits Blaster's shoulder. The armor that he is wearing does nothing.
    Blaster: GAH!!! Not Good.

*Starts running

• Shadow: Where am I?
    -The space expands into a desolate Void. I'm on a surface which looks like a cloud. I see a temple made of pure white marble. I see several figures.-
    Shadow: Help me, please...
    -I'm in the Withus armor, and a figure comes into view. It has white feathered wings and it looks female. It's a Valkyrie.-
    Valkyrie: You must die.
    -It sounds robotic. I'm paralyzed, and it's wielding a knife.-
    Shadow: Please... No!
    -It knocks me to the ground, taking a stab in my shoulder. My armor does nothing. More come over and start stabbing. I'm screaming in agony.-
    Valkyries: Your agony feeds us, fool.

• *An explosion forces Blaster into the air

*As he lands
    Blaster: Oof. Ok, that hurt.

*Gets up, Blaster can't see a thing
    Blaster: Where the hell am I
    Sarah: You abandoned me...
    Blaster: Huh? Sarah?

*Blaster is slammed with a small hurricane and is thrown into a wall
    Blaster: GAH!!!

*Falls onto the ground
    Aladra: And you say your my son, no child of mine would disobey the laws of the land. Hydro Pump!
    Blaster: DIVINE INTERVENTION

*Nothing happens, A torrent of water hits Blaster
    Flaras and Electos: You left us to die!

*Head still spinning
    Blaster: Huh?

*Fire and Lightning slams into Blaster
    Blaster: AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Terriermon and Lopmon: You abandoned us!
    Blaster: But...
    Terriermon and Lopmon: DOUBLE TYPHOON!

*The force of the attack breaks the wall, throwing Blaster into some sort of arena

• Firestorm (Flaras): Come to me, Shadow.
    -I hallucinate she's there, then I see another guy my age pull her away, into a kiss. He's got brown hair, purple eyes, and wears a black coat. I get furious. I yell in pain as the Valkyries stab me.-
    Shadow: Stop... please...
    -I let my anger build up, and I come up from my black pool of blood. I grab a Valkyrie's wrist and twist it, causing her to scream in pain. I use her knife to stab her in the stomach, falling to the floor.-
    Shadow: ENOUGH!
    -I use the knife to cut the second one's throat, then throw it at the third one. I collapse out of pain.-
    Firestorm: Come to me, Scott.
    -I dream Firestorm's in a desolate white void, and I'm walking to her.-
    Shadow: Firestorm... Who's Scott?
    Firestorm: He's you, Shadow.

• Scott: Why didn't you stop them, not only did you let my mother die but Flaras as well

*Blaster is on the ground, bleeding severely
    Blaster: *coughs blood
    Scott: ANSWER ME!

*Uses his darkness attacks to throw Blaster into another room
    Blaster: Must...get.. up...
    ???: Now... Attack order and Mega Horn

*The voice sounds familiar

*Swarms of insects attack Blaster. After, something rams into Blaster using its horn
    ???: Crunch

* Something bites Blaster in the Darkness
    ???: Draco Meteor

*Meteors slam into Blaster
    Blaster: GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ???: Volt Tackle

*Something covered in electricity rams into Blaster's back, knocking him to the ground
    Blaster: Nngh

*Tries to get up
    ???: Close combat

*Several unknown punches hit Blaster's face
    ???: Eruption

*Magma balls hit Blaster, knocking him to the other side of the arena
    ???: Sky attack and Shadow Force

*The Combo sends Blaster back into the centre. Blaster is to weak to speak at the moment. This continues with Blaster being hit by Frenzy Plant, Earthquake, Blizzard, Explosion, Gunk Shot, Psycho Boost, Rock Wrecker, Doom Desire, Moon Blast and Hydro Cannon. Blaster has barely regained enough strength to speak

*??? Walks out of the shadows, it is Blaziken but is speaking with Blaster's voice
    Blaster (Blaziken): Oh look at how the mighty have fallen.

• Shadow: What do you mean?
    Firestorm: You're Scott. You died, decided to be reborn, however you've had memories implanted in your head.
    -I see a picture of the guy which had kissed her, and I realize it's me/him.-
    Shadow: Firestorm, I doubt-
    -She shows me a scene: Scott, who was attacking a crowd of people with purple scales on them. Suddenly he's tackled to the ground. A woman who looks just like her helps him up.-
    Scott: Thanks, Flaras.
    Flaras: Are your wounds too bad?
    -Out of nowhere, a sword pierces through her heart. Scott starts yelling in anger, and I see the scene fade back to Fire... No, Flaras.-
    Flaras: I'm dead, and I feel it's only destiny you were reborn. Now, go on, and live your fate!
    -My vision turns to white, and I wake up in a pool of my black blood.-
    Shadow: It's time to break free... SHADUS WITHUS FUSION ENERGIZE!
    -I transform into the Shadus armor, however it's covered in a plate of bones. I have a dark aura around me. I'm no longer Scott or Shadow. I'm Skull, the dark Ender-Wither knight.-
    Skull: How to get out of here... Oh, I know. ANTIMATTER BALL!
    -I summon a ball of antimatter, throwing it onto the ground, it destroying the pocket space, sending me onto the ship.-

• Blaster (Blaziken): Look at you, bleeding away, take the gem and your machines off of you and what are you? Pathetic

*Grabs Blaster by the neck
    Blaster (Blaziken): It's time for you to face the consequences of your actions

*Throws Blaster against a wall

• Skull: Where's Blaster?
    -I head into a pocket space portal, and I go into a room to find Blaziken standing over his body. I go into rage.-
    Skull: Stay away from him!
    -I rush at Blaziken with my sword ready, stabbing him in the chest.-
    Blaster: ..shad...ow?
    Skull: No, I'm Skull. Shadow and Scott combined into a fusion.

• *Blaster (Blaziken) Grabs Skull and throws him to the other end of the room
    Blaster (Blaziken): Hmph, leave now you stupid kid. This has nothing to do with you. And even if it did, you can't hurt me
    Skull: MAKE ME!!!

*Charges at Blaster (Blaziken) again,
    Blaster (Blaziken): Fool me once, shame on you...

*A barrier surrounds Skull in the process
    Blaster (Blaziken): Fool me twice, shame on me. I control this space, you have no chance
    Skull: ANTIMATTER BALL

*Nothing happens
    Blaster (Blaziken): Crush him

*The walls around Skull start becoming smaller.
    Blaster (Blaziken): GAH!
    Skull: Huh?

*Blaster landed a hit during the distraction
    Blaster: Your not clean of our actions either. You also abandoned Sarah, left Anathos, left Flaras and Electos to die. stood by and watched hundreds of people to die
    Skull: Huh?
    Blaster: If I'm being trialed on my actions, you don't have the right to conduct it.
    Blaster (Blaziken): You insignificant little...
    Blaster: I admit that my actions haven't always been the best, but I regret nothing in the heat of it. If I'm going down, your coming with me you stupid shadow
    Blaster (Blaziken): I'll make you pay for what you have done

• Skull: I guess you're right, I've gotta be better.
    -I morph back into Scott, and I feel horrible about myself. I think to myself.-
    Scott's Thoughts: I can't give up now, not after what's happened to Flaras and Nicole and my mother and my father and-
    Scott: TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HURT BECAUSE OF ME!
    -I crush the walls with my fists, and I'm surrounded by a purple aura. I feel calm, not angered. I morph into my Shadus Armor and I morph my hands into claws-
    Scott: SHADOW'S MIGHT!
    -I gain a lot of strength, and a shadow version of me appears next to me.-
    Scott: Let's do this!
    -I run at Blaziken, slicing him with my claws. I grab Blaziken's face, and dig my claws into it. I get pushed back by him.-
    Blaziken: BLAZE KICK!
    -I feel my adrenaline kick in, and it feels like time slows down. Blaziken is kicking me at high velocity, and a fireball follows, and I dodge that.-
    Scott: If I'm going to die, I'm gonna remain a horrible person. But I hope I will have a great impact on the world, or at least you guys...

• *On Minecraftia, Via coms
    Electos: We've found 6 of the Haos Emeralds. The inhabitants of the Aether haven't been helpful...

*Background
    Thalia: That's putting it lightly
    Electos: Due to issues, it is taking longer then expected
    Terasa: We need to work quickly, let us know when you have found the others
    Electos: Will do

*Terasa, Sarah and Kai are in the War room of the Frame Carrier, Flaras's Solaris Emerald is in a stand, the light slowly fading
    Terasa: If that light goes out, then we can't bring her back. She will...huh?

*The emerald suddenly glows brighter, a light orb appears and flies out of the Frame Carrier, into spambot space
    Kai: What the hell just happened?

*In the Pocket Dimension, Scott is being held up by the dimension's version of himself
    Blaster (Blaziken): Its time to end this

*The red orb appears and surrounds Blaster
    Blaster (Blaziken): WHAT IS THIS?

*In a white void
    Flaras: Blaster!
    Blaster: (Still bleeding due to the dimension), Its goo to see the real you
    Flaras: Listen to me, I'm becoming to weak to keep this up. I don't know how much longer I can last

*Comfortingly holds her
    Blaster: Listen to me, your stronger then this. We both have gone through to much to give up now. You just need to hold out a little longer.
    Flaras: The others have found the Earth guardian and are hunting for the other Haos Emeralds.
    Blaster: I have found the Darkus Emeralds. If they can get the Haos Emeralds before we return, we can end this, together.
    Flaras: Take my strength, it will help you keep the High Spambot Leader occupied
    Blaster: Thankyou

*In the Pocket Dimension, Flaras's powers are forcing the dimension to collapse, sending Blaster and Scott back to the real world, Regiki is fighting the High Spambot Leader
    Blaster: (Still in the red orb) Scott, find the Haos emerald, we need it to end this, we'll hold him off.
    Scott: Right
    Blaster: AQUAS, PYRUS ENERGIZE!!!
    High Spambot Leader: WHAT?

*The Orb dissipates, revealing the fusion armor. Blaster's shoulder plates have become wings, with two thrusters on his back. One arm has a large cannon on it, covering his Right hand and arm while the other a smaller cannon. His armor has become more jagged and streamlined for speed and flight.
    Blaster: BLASTER, MAGNA MODE!!!