Energy Storage System

• Hi! I just joined these forums, so I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

I just got IC2, and I've been loving it, for my power plant, I've been trying to make an energy storage system where I can cycle energy among four Batboxes until they all fill up, but I keep running into the issue of which all flow of energy just stops, the EU doesn't distribute evenly, and maybe one Batbox fills up. (I'm running off the latest Tekkit lite)
    So the goal of this is to have each box fill up, and I can "plug" machines to the wires

Here's a small diagram (the arrow indicates the output of the batbox)(periods are space fillers)
    :Batbox: > :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Batbox:
    :Glass Fibre:................... \/
    :Glass Fibre:.................. :Glass Fibre: (Energy from generators goes into here)
    :Glass Fibre:.................. :Glass Fibre:
    :Glass Fibre: ..................:Glass Fibre:
    /\ ...................:Glass Fibre:
    :Batbox: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: < :Batbox:

So one of the batboxes in the diagram would fill up, and the rest would just remain empty, or at very low EU. I tried to use an EU-Splitter Cable behind each box, and a series of alternating torches to turn on and off the splitter cable, but when a box would fill up, it wouldn't properly "emit" a signal when full.
    If I could have any advice, tips, or help, I would be extremely grateful!

• Welcome to the forums, and don't speak about that modpack here, it has a history of igniting flame wars here.

Firstly, your design is extremely space inefficient, you may as well just connect the 4 batboxes next to each other.

Secondly, I believe that design form is known to cause lag as the energy basically travels in a loop. Lag that can't be resolved with Optifine. Even more lag if you use splitter cable.

Thirdly, your design should ideally work but they don't because of how chunk loading works.

It is better to just do this: (with the batbox face facing towards the next)

:Geothermal Generator:
    :Glass Fibre:
    :Batbox:
    :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: (machine line)

Or even better, do this:
    :Geothermal Generator:
    :MFE-Transmitter:
    :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: (MV machine line)
    :Glass Fibre:
    :LV-Transformer: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: (LV machine line)

With the 3-dotted face of the LV transformer facing towards the line connecting to the MFE.