SkizzyCraft Relm of Sexieness - Coming Soon!

• SkizzyCraft's Relm of Sexiness
    Server Status: OFFLINE

The server is running the Direwolf20 ModPack from Feed The Beast.

The Server is currently under construction.
    I am currently looking for a few moderators for the server.
    Moderators must know how to use the WorldEdit & WorldGuard Plugin for Bukkit.
    As one of your main duties will be setting up protected regions for newcomers.

This server currently runs the following mods from the Direwolf20 ModPack

• Indutrialcraft 2
    • BuildCraft
    • Redpower 2 PR6
    • IC2 Compact Solars
    • Iron Chests
    • RailCraft
    • IC2 Charging Pads
    • Wireless Redstone
    • ChickenChunks
    • ComputerCraft
    • EnderStorage
    • Gravity Gun
    • IC2 Nuclear Control
    • MiscPeripherals
    • GraviSuite
    • NEI + Plugins
    • Portal Gun
    • Thaumcraft 3
    • Twilight Forest

I am aware that the DireWolf20 ModPack included in Feed The Beast launcher includes a lot more mods.
    These excluded mods are disabled server side.
    Nothing has to be done client side.

Current server version: 1.4.7

Server IP's
    SkizzyCraft's Relm Of Sexiness = ---.---.---.--- OFFLINE

Rules

• This
      is a survival server, so DO NOT ask for items. I have a dedicated
      server set up, for those who want to try things in creative.
    • Play nice, and help others (Don't Steal).
    • Griefing is NOT allowed.
    • No mods or texture packs that show you where ores are located. I will know. This is a automatic ban so don't test me.
    • No fly-mod on the server, the only flying that is allowed is if you have a jetpack through industrialcraft.
    • Use your head, if you think its wrong, then it probably is, which means you should not say or do it.
    • Respect all Admins and Members at all times.
    • PVP is allowed but harassing other players is not. Do not seek out other players just to attack them.

If you wish to join
    You MUST install Feed The Beast. To join the server you MUST launch the Direwolf20 Mod Pack inside of the Feed the Beast launcher.

Download for Feed The Beast
    Download

Additional Info:
    This server is running bukkit. This means I can protect your area from greifers.
    Find me in game if you would like me to protect your area. My IGN is Timmie3054

Ping Times

The
    server is hosted in the United States. Ping times will vary depending
    on where you are located. This is what you should expect.

If you live in North America expect a latency between 50-150ms.
    If you live in Europe expect a latency between 150-300ms.
    If you live in Oceania expect a latency between 300-600ms.

Texture Packs

Will Update soon!

If you have any questions you can contact me by:
    1) Posting on this thread
    2) Sending me a PM

Additional Notes (please read if you are actually considering joining):

• Plugins like faction may be installed depending on the amount of active players. (There will be a dedicated area of the map for Factions.)TeamSpeak or any other type of voip system is not supported yet. I will set one up. Depending on the amount of active players.
    • Everyone will get protected land. This means nobody but your self or people you choose may enter and/or destroy blocks on your land.
    • The amount of protected land you receive is not limited. However be reasonable.
    • Do not build you "Base" any more than 2,000m from spawn. I am actually hoping to get a rail station set up, that can accommodate to everyone's base. This being said, do not build your base 500m within spawn, or someone elses base. Unless permission is granted.
    • There are hourly backups, for anti grief measures.
    • Every month I will upload the map to a cloud server. The reasoning behind this is. If you ever decide you do not want to play on the server anymore, but you don't want all your hard work to go to waste. You may download the map, and play single player. Or even use MCEdit to incorporate your builds from the server map to your own map.
    • I do not accept Donations, so there are no "Donation Perks" This server is paid 100% by me.
    • I am currently looking for moderators. I need moderators to set
      up protected regions for newcomers. Moderators only have the ability to
      set up regions, and kick/ban players.